129. Migraine.

While still in the pool I get a problem.

I start to see a grey spot in my vision.

I rub my eyes and blink a couple of times. The grey spot gets bigger, taking half my vision in my left eye. 'Oh no.' I say as I realize what is happening. Not now. I look up, trying to find the guys. Nick comes over. 'You okay?' He asks. I shake my head, having the grey spot in my right eye as well now. I feel a hand on my arm 'Hey, what's wrong.' I can't even see Clay. I turn my head so I can see him with my right eye, having the spot grow as we speak. 'I'm having a migraine. I can't see.' I say.

I feel two hands on my waist, lifting me onto the pool side. 'You need aspirin. We have to go to the room.' Clay says. Clay has been there when I had a migraine before, he knows how to help me. 'Why can't you see?' Nick asks. 'It starts with this, then comes the headache.' I say.

I feel hands on my side, lifting me up to my feet. 'How bad is it?' Clay asks. I wobble on my feet a bit, feeling nauseous. 'I can barely see.' I say. Clay places my hands around his arm. I can only see the ceiling. Everything seems to become too loud. Clay starts to walk and I hold onto his arm tightly. 'Just stay close and follow my lead.' Clay says. 'You make it sound like a dance.' I say, trying to be a little optimistic. He lets out a breathy laugh.

Once away from the pool noises he moves his arm out of my grip, letting me stand there without seeing much. I feel a towel around me. 'Lets be quick.' Clay says. 'Guys, could you please get the rest of the stuff, I got to get her upstairs.' Clay says.

By the time that we're in the elevator, the grey has gotten less. 'Oh no.' I say. 'What?' Clay asks. I can see him a little now. 'I'm starting to see better.' I say. The elevator stops and the doors open. Clay takes my hand and quickly leads us to our room. He opens the door. The headache starts to set in as half my vision is back. I flinch and grab my head feeling nauseous. Clay goes through my bag and takes out two aspirin. 'Here.' He says.

He gets a glass and fills it with water and hands it over. I take them, feeling a stinging ache as I swallow the cold water. 'You okay with taking a shower, darling?' Clay asks on a caring tone. 'Yeah...' I say, 'I'll get you some clean underwear. You take it easy.' I start the water and I undress from my bikini. I step under the water, my head throbbing like crazy before the grey has left completely. I lean against the wall with my arm, holding my face in the crook of my elbow.

The door opens and Clay lays underwear down. When he sees the state I'm in he rushes into the shower and pulls me close to him. 'Clay I'm not wearing anything.' I say softly. 'It's okay. I'm just going to help you.' He says. I sigh as he picks up the shampoo. He puts some on his hand as I turn my back to him. He starts to massage it into my hair. 'Plus, it's not like I haven't seen you like this before.' He says. It's true and it doesn't feel that wrong, it's just a little weird. The aching in my head builds up. I wash the shampoo out of my hair as Clay stands ready with the conditioner in hand. I turn around again and he does the same as before.

When done I dry off and put on the underwear, well, lingerie that Clay picked out. 'Is that okay? You have more in your suitcase, I just tried to find something matching.' He says. It's red, not a bad choice. 'It... it's fine.' Clay helps with the panties, for the fact that if I bend down, it's like a hit to my head.

When I have it on Clay picks me up and carries me to bed, gently laying me down. When I lay down it's like I'm getting my head beaten in. 'Ah' I say as I shoot back up. Clay quickly holds me up. 'It's too low.' I say. Clay moves his pillow onto mine. I lay back down, being able to handle this better. He strokes my head and kisses my forehead. I open my eyes to see him with a sad and worried expression. 'It's okay.' I whisper. 'I don't like seeing you in pain.' Clay says. I smile softly as I close my eyes again.

There is a knock on the door and Clay walks over. I keep my eyes closed. 'Hey.' I hear him say softly. Shortly after the bed sinks in a bit, making me look. Nick gives me a sad smile 'You okay?' He asks as Darryl stands behind him. I'm in only my underwear but it doesn't seem to faze them. 'Could be better.' I say. 'Amelia, the show we are going to is tonight, will you be able to make it?' Darryl asks. Clay places one of his vests over my chest, covering me from my chest to my thighs. 'Yeah. I will, just need to sleep for a bit.' I say. 'Of course.' He says. 'Dinner in two hours.' Nick says to Clay. Clay nods in response. Nick gently pats my shoulder before he stands up 'get some rest.' He says.

Darryl gives me a wave as he smiles softly before following Nick out. I move the vest off of me 'warm.' I say. 'Yeah, I know. You were just very-' 'I know. Thank you baby.' I say. Clay lays down on the bed and moves a little closer. I'm facing the wall and not daring to move for the fact that I can bare this position.

Clay puts on the tv, turning the sound down till it's just soft background noise. 'Clay.' I mumble. 'Yes, love.' I move my arm and reach for him, finding his shirt and pulling at it. He chuckles and moves closer till he's against me. He kisses my bare shoulder as he wraps his arm around my waist, feeling his chest against my back and his legs against mine. I fall asleep in the warmth of the room and the breathing of Clay against my back.