94. Time.

Its the time of the month again.

Im curled up in bed as painful cramps make me whimper. I'm cold and uncomfortable even though I'm under a soft blanket. Patches decided to keep me company, so she's purring in front of me as she looks at me with a tilted head. 'Patches you gotta save me.' I say as I reach out to pat her.

I know Dream is streaming or working on a video because of his laughing and yelling. His room is always warmer then mine and I know hugging him will be warm and comfy, so I get up. Patches follows me out and to her owners room. I quietly open and close the door, slipping into the room with patches. She immediately starts to rub her head against his leg, making him look down before turning to the door.

Im still standing there and wave with a tired smile. I frown as my cramps get worse, making me bend over forward a little as it makes my back ache. He pushes a button on his keyboard and takes one side of his headphones off. 'Are you okay?' He asks. I shake my head as I walk over. 'I need hug.' I say. He turns his chair so I can sit on his lap.

I wiggle my way into his lap, facing him. Now that my chest and abdomen are pressed against him, the cramps are getting less because of the warmth. I hum as I bury my face in the crook of his neck, taking in the familiar scent and warmth that I've missed. 'What's wrong hm?' He asks as he rubs circles on my back. I move his hand down so he's rubbing my lower back. 'I don't wanna be a woman anymore.' I mumble against the skin on the base of his neck. 'Why, did something happen?' He asks concerned. 'Same thing as last month and the month before.' I say.

The aching pain sets in again, making me want to pull my legs together but I only end up squeezing Clay. I make a noise as I cling closer to Clay. 'You're on your period?' He asks. I nod as I hear talking through his headset. He rolls the chair closer to the desk, and presses a button 'yeah, just give me a minute.' He says before pushing a button again.

'Need me to get anything?' He asks. 'It's okay.' I say. He hugs me tightly, making me feel warmer. 'I'm going to continue the video, you wanna stay here?' He asks. I nod, laying my forehead against the warm skin of his neck. 'Alright.' He says.

He continues filming for the video and stays a little quieter. He's not yelling that loudly and he's laughing softer as well. I nod off to sleep in the comfort and warmth of his body as he tries to rub my back softly every once in a while.