112.

I unlock the door and open it. The sound of the door falling back into the lock echoes through the house. 'Look!' He says as he grabs my hand and leads me to the room the is at the end of the hall. The glass wall lets in the sun.

Clay walks over and slides one part open, hopping out into the garden. I follow him out, seeing a small outhouse. It looks really old but in perfect condition. It's like the front door. The same wood. The same stained glass above the normal windows. 'This is perfect, we can have friends and family over.' He says.

I follow him inside. It's one room with a sink. 'A bed. A dresser. Boom, mini home.' He says. I chuckle at his enthusiasm. 'Plus....' he starts as he walks out. I follow him out 'cherries!' He says as he points at the blooming white/pink tree. 'Oehhh.' I say. 'And, Love. Look over here.' He says as he moves back to the house.

There is a rose bush. 'I got this planted for you.' He says. 'Extra Birthday present.' He adds. I laugh at him. 'This.... the rose is the present?' I ask. He smiles. 'Clay having a house together is way better then a rose.' I say. He walks up and wraps his arms around my waist. 'I thought roses were your favorite.' He says with a smirk. 'You are my favorite now.' I say. He smiles and kisses me briefly before taking my hand and leading me back inside.

The living room goes into a kitchen. It's big and beautiful. It's quite old looking with the dark wood but it's modern at the same time. 'Clay this is amazing.' I say as I look around the room. I chuckle and smile at him.

Three more rooms upstairs. A big ass bathroom. A attic.

'This is insane.' I say when we're back outside. 'This is ours now, so yeah, makes sense.' He says. I poke him in his side 'not nice.' I say. He smiles as he looks at me. 'I really hoped you liked it. First step toward marriage, huh?' He says jokingly and laughing to his own words. 'I wouldn't mind marrying you.' I say softly as I stare down the street. I said it unintentionally but I meant it non the less. 'Ah Amelia! I could have bought a ring and that would have been enough?' I laugh at him. 'The rest of our lives together?' He nods 'Yes.' He says softly 'the rest of my life to love you.'