110.

I'm humming along to the music as me and Clay prepare breakfast for Nick and Darryl. When as good as done Clay takes my hand and spins me around, the music calmly going on in the background as he pulls me closer. 'May I have this dance?' He asks softly. 'Why of course.' I say with a giggle.

He places his hand on my hip as the other holds my own. He hums along as we sway left to right, slowly spinning in circles. 'Lets move somewhere together. Just You and I.' He whispers. I look him in the eyes. He really wants to leave here, huh? 'Why?' I ask back just as softly. 'I want to start something together.' He says. The shuffling from feet to feet as we sway makes me feel like im in a different world. 'What do you have in mind?' I ask. 'A house. With a porch, or a balcony. With a backyard. Two bedrooms, one bathroom. Nothing fancy. I wouldn't even mind if it is about to fall apart. I just want to build something up with you. Start somewhere new, together.' He says.

I look him in his eyes, going back to the first time we met and I can't help but smiling a little. 'God You're something.' I say as I look down. 'Yeah I bet.' He says as he laughs softly. 'I'm yours though, so good luck with that.' He says. I move the hand that was on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around the back of his neck to hug him. 'I'll move with you.' I say. Clay moves his arms to hug me back, still swaying the slightest bit.

'Morning!' Darryl says as he walks up to us, sleepy Nick following. I let go of Clay 'morning guys.' I say. 'I'll bing the food, go sit down.' Clay says. We sit down at the already made table and wait for Clay to bring everything over.

He comes up with toast and scrambled eggs with bacon, pancakes, and fruit.
'Damn you guys really overdid it.' Nick says. I kick him under the table 'next time you won't get anything.' I say. He chuckles.