85.

I'm sitting in the car, thinking the night is over and we're heading home.

That is until he goes the opposite way of our house.

'Where are we going?' I ask. 'I want something.' He says. 'Want what?' I ask him, but he doesn't answer. After a bit he parks the car and gets out, running off. I stay in the car and wait for him, and soon enough he comes back. He hands me a warm paper cup. 'It have two sticks of honey in it.' He says as he starts the car again. He drives till a little further, stopping besides the abandoned road. He turns the radio on and starts to sip his own drink. I taste mine and notice it's my favorite tea. 'How did you....' I narrow my eyes at him and he turns to me and smiles. 'I pay attention.' He says. 'No you don't.' I chuckle. 'I do, if I want to.' He mumbles the last part.

'So you wanted to pay attention?' I ask. He shrugs and sips his drink, looking away enough that I can't see his face. 'We could have made tea at home.' I say. 'We could have.' He says back. 'But?' I ask. 'I wanted the night to last a little longer.' He says as he turns to me.

I stare at him.
He did too?

We drink our tea in the soft sound of the radio playing. When a nice song comes on, he gets out of the car. He opens my door and offers his hand. 'What?' I ask. 'Take it.' He says. I take his hand as I get out. He pulls me closer and starts to dance a little. Slow dance, if you will. 'You smell nice.' He says as I'm standing close. 'Thank you.' I say as I look down so I don't step on his feet. He twirls me around before pulling me into a hug. 'You are complicated to me. Like, some sort of mystery.' He says as we gently sway left to right. 'I am?' 'Mhm.' I stay silent, cheek pressed against his shoulder. 'I'm.... sorry?' I say, still not knowing what to say to that. He chuckles 'no, don't be.'

After a bit we go back home.

The silence that usually surround us when coming home late from a night out fills the room loudly. I smile to myself, a warm and fuzzy feeling blooming in my chest. 'Thank you for tonight. I'm going to sleep.' I say before hugging him briefly again. 'You're welcome.' He says as He hugs back.

I head up and snuggle under my sheets.