73.

Its been a week and they are letting me go home tomorrow.

Clay is coming over today to bring some clothes for when I leave.
He steps in with a plastic bag in his hands.
'Hey.' I say with a smile. 'Hi.' He sets the bag down in my lap before sitting down on the bed as well. 'How are you doing?' He asks. 'I really want to go home. It's getting boring here.' I say. He chuckles. When I look into the bag I notice that it's a shirt and sweater from Clay. 'These aren't mine.' I say as I look through them. 'No I know, I didn't want to go through your closet because..., ya know, underwear and stuff.' He says. 'Clay I need underwear too.' I say with a laugh. 'Right, right.' He says as he scratches his neck with a slight belust on his cheeks. 'Ask Kim or my mom to bring a bag tomorrow, I need underwear too.' I say. 'Right, I will.' He says.

He takes out his phone and starts to type a message. He sends it and gets up 'I'll go over there and get it.' He says. 'You're still staying at your parents?' I ask. He nods 'yeah, figured your mom and sister would prefer to be alone.' He says. 'Hey, if You want to stay home, you should.' I say. 'Right.' He walks to the door opening 'be right back.'

After nearly and hour he comes back with a different bag. 'There you go.' He says as he puts the new bag in the other one. 'Thank you.' I say as he puts it down onto the chair. 'How is it?' He asks as he pats his chest where my wound would be. 'It's okay. I'll be up and going in no time.' I say. He laughs 'yeah, just take it easy.' I nod. He is quiet as he looks down at his hands.

He's been a little off all week.
Staring and looking upset all over.

'What's wrong, Clay?' I ask. He looks up 'nothing.' He says. I tilt my head a little 'don't lie.' I say. 'It's nothing, don't worry about it.' He says before standing up. 'Get some more rest, I'll be here to pick you up tomorrow.' He says. 'Alright.' I say. He waves before walking out of the room.

That was a little suspicious.