130. France.

We've been away for eight days total.
Two at the beach.
Six at the city.

Now we're on a plane to France, going to visit my sister, her boyfriend, and her two year old son.

When we land it's early morning at we decide to get some food, but my stomach turns at the smell of bacon and eggs. I cover my mouth as I frantically look wound for a toilet. 'What's wrong?' Clay asks as he notices. My eyes land on a sign that says toilets and i rush over.

The second I reach it I throw up.

I groan and lean against the stall wall. The nausea eases a little, making me let out a sigh before I flush the toilet and pull my hair up into a bun. I shake it off and head back, but when I unlock my door I hear a familiar voice. 'Amelia?' I open the door to see Clay in the middle of the women's bathroom. 'Are you okay? What happened?' He asks. 'I got nauseous.' I say. 'Are you okay now? How did you get nauseous?' He asks. 'I'm alright now. I don't know what happened.' I say.

We walk back to the table where Clay left out bags, phones, and food alone. Luckily everything is still there.

When at Kim's place, we greet the others. Young Tyler, Micheal, Kim.

After we greeted them, I pull Kim aside.
'We need to talk.'