127. Night.

At the restaurant, we sit at the table. Nick next to me and Darryl in front of me. We're all quite tired but happy to be at out last destination. 'So tomorrow is going to be something.' Nick says as he pricks meat onto his fork. 'Mhm.' Clay says back as he chews. 'Have you ever been to a place like this?' Darryl asks. 'Not really. Just Orlando.' I say. 'Tell me about it.' Clay mumbles as he moves his food on his plate.

After dinner we walk around the city, going through some stores. Eventually we stop at a bar and toast to our vacation, and to being here together. Around nine we head back. All tired and wanting to be our best tomorrow.

Clay opens the door and lets me in first. I sit down on the bed and stare at the wall, tired. 'Go get ready for bed, love.' Clay says. I yawn and get up while nodding. I brush my teeth and take off my makeup. I walk back out, going through my suitcase for the shirt I sleep in. I throw it on the bed and take off my heels. After that I try to reach the zipper on my dress. When I can't reach it I try from a different angel, but before I can I feel Clay's hand on my shoulder as his other undoes the dress.

He gently moves the fabric off of my shoulders, letting his fingers trace my skin. The dress falls to the ground. I lean into Clay's chest. Feeling his breathing pattern in my back. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck, making me melt into him more. He takes a step back, holding my shoulders. I turn around and start to unbutton his shirt as he gently runs his fingers down my back. I'm tired as can be but I like being this close to him. When it's unbuttoned I moved my hand over his bare chest, feeling him shudder at the touch. I move my hands up to his shoulders and I make the shirt fall to the ground. I kiss his bare shoulder before turning to the bed to get my shirt.

Clay holds my hips, stopping me. 'What about this one?' Clay asks, his lips brushing the skin on my shoulder as he speaks. His finger moves under the straps of my bra. 'Off, please.' I say. Clay unhooks the bra and lets it fall to my dress that's on the ground.

I put on the shirt and crawl under the covers, watching Clay undress further before he goes to the bathroom. When he's done he turns the lights off and walks over to bed. I notice the view in the big window. The city lights.

Exited, I get up and walk over, taking in the view for a while before Clay calls me back over. 'What?' I ask as I turn to him. The throws the covers off off him. 'Come here.' He says. I take one last glance before I walk over. I get in on his side, climbing over him but letting myself fall down on top of him. 'Ohw.' He says. I kiss his chest before I lay down.

'You missed a spot.' He says. I look back up. 'Uhmmmm.... no. I don't think so.' I say teasing him. He gives me puppy eyes as he lets he bottom lip tremble. I laugh at him 'okay, okay.' I say, I move up a bit, kissing him. I lay back down, head on his chest. I can hear his heartbeat as I feel his breathing. I kiss his chest once more before mumbling a I love you and drifting off to sleep.