186. Count down.

His head moves up and intense eyes meet mine.
'So what's the plan? You want to keep going?'

I dare hold the gaze as I give him a small nod. 'Alright then, jump.' I jump at his command and he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. 'Can't get you double pregnant anyways, can I?' I scoff at the comment as soft lips meet my collarbone.

He turns around, heading further into the warm hotel room.
My fingers gently trace the muscle in his neck before going up into soft hair.
'I still haven't had that kiss.' I mumble as my eye follow my fingers as they move to trace his cheekbones. Warm summer sun in beautiful places made his freckles come up.

'You'll have plenty in a minute darling, just hang on.'

I get set down on the bed, Clay kneeling down in front of me.
The back of his fingers brush my ankle as he unties my heels.
When he's done he moves up, hovering over me as one finger under my chin forces me to look up at him. 'You sure you want this? We can always stop.'

It's not the first time we've done this, but the concern and honesty in the question is there non the less. 'I'm sure. With you I'm always sure.' His brows knit together briefly.

'Is it different with me, then someone else.'

The question startles me 'I-I... I don't k-know. I-'
His hand moves to grab my jaw, hold not hard enough to hurt, but firm.
'How quick could they get you undone? We're they better then me?' 

'No! No, I-I.... gosh I don't know.'
Unable to think of an answer, he takes my hesitation as a yes, and leans on me to get me to lay down. He hovers over me, one leg resting on the mattress between my legs.

'How long would it take?'

The intimate question makes my cheeks flush red, hands coming up to over my face, not wanting to look Clay in the eye. 'How long, Amelia?' His voice becomes softer as he moves my hands away. 'I don't know, I don't want to talk about it.'

'A time number, kitten, nothing else.'

My heart beats in my throat 'god, I don't know! 30 minutes?'
The grin on his face doesn't look like amusement, but more like satisfaction.

'I could do it in 30 seconds.' He says, voice unforgiving.
I can't help but chuckle at his certainty, but it sends a raging fire into his eyes.
A challenge is not something he's going to give up, so he pulls me closer by my hips, his leg moving up at the same time. 'Count down.' He demands, as his knee presses where he wants it to, making me jolt and suppress any sound.

'W-what?' I manage to breathe out, heart beating out of my chest as his thumbs rub gentle circles on my hips while the rest of him is a little harsher. 'Count. Down.' He repeats.

He starts to draw the words out of me with each touch...
'Thirty. Twenty-nine. Twenty-eight. Twenty-seven. Twenty-six, Twenty-'