Jin

Who the hell does this dusty pale bitch think he is? Coming on to my mate like this? Excuse me? So what if he's supposedly attractive? Taehyung is taken and everyone knows this!
God, I should be worrying about Jimin but how can I when I can't leave Tae alone for a minute before he's trying to cheat on me?!
I stalk forward and grab the glass Taehyung was drinking from and slam it down hard on the counter, shattering it. The bartender or...Lucas...frowns at me, otherwise unconcerned. Oh no. He should be very concerned. Vamp or not, I will end his stupid existence!
I clench my fist and scowl between them. My anger working in bursts trying to break free and freak out. I'm trying to hold myself in check, however.
Taehyung takes my hand and stretches out my fingers, staring at the blood covering my hand from the broken glass. We both watch as he begins licking it up in a very pointedly slow and seductive manner. His eyes hard as he stares at Lucas, drinking only from me.
A little of my anger dies down but just a little. "You told me you weren't seeking others." Stubborn and pissed.
He cleans the blood off then wipes his mouth. Gentle in his movements when he releases my hand. "It's been a long time. You know my past. Lucas was apart of that but only fleetingly and quite unmemorable." He shrugs.
I glare at this Lucas bitch a little smugly. He doesn't seem amused.
He eyes me up and down, sizing me up. His eyes lingering on my swishing tail and perked ears. "I still can't believe you'd rather have this disgusting disgraceful hybrid then one of your own kind."
All my patience flies away and before I even realize it I'm lunging at him and slamming his head down on the counter, rubbing his pretty face in the broken glass. He grunts in pain and begins fighting me.
Taehyung's hand shoots out to hold Lucas still, allowing me to have my way. I look at him pointedly. "You aren't out of this, Taehyung. I'm really mad at you."
"What did I do? Was I fucking him? No, I was turning him down." He argues.
"You did fuck him and let him stay here! I don't like it! Why are you so inconsiderate?!"
He looks at me dryly. "I can't fire all my staff. It's too much work replacing them all."
It takes me far too long to take that all in and when my brain comprehends it...I'm more angry than I was before!
"You've fucked all your staff!"
"Hey! I thought I was special?" Lucas curses from the counter, still trying to lift himself up. I shove him down harder.
"Shut up!"
Tae smirks at us both. "All were meaningless. Just a way to pass the time and feed while waiting for your stubbornness to fade and you return to me."
I gasp. "Are you trying to turn this around on me?! Are you saying I drove your slutism?!"
     "Slutism!" He looks appalled and intrigued at the same time.
     "Yes. Didn't you tell me before you weren't even interested in sex! I still remember how it used to be when you first took me."
     He clicks his tongue, tapping his fingers lightly on the counter beside Lucas's head. Angry now at the real culprit, I release the stupid hoe and push him away. "You should leave. Your services are no longer needed." I growl.
     Lucas glances at Taehyung for a brief moment before walking out of the room. I can't help but notice he shakes his ass much more than necessary. I scowl.
      "Why don't we go look for Jimin, hm?" Taehyung stands.
     "Oh hell no! You aren't getting out of this by changing the subject."
    "Weren't you worried about him?"
    "You certainly weren't." I kick him. "Why so concerned now, huh? Don't want to deal with me? Too fucking bad, you whore!"
     He sniffs. "You are implying money was passed around for sex and blood but that wasn't the case."
     "It's fine. Just keep digging yourself into a deeper hole. You seem to enjoy living inside deep holes anyway, you bitch!"
     "You certainly can't complain when I'm buried inside your deep hole, hm." He smirks. "If I remember correctly—you beg me deeper and want me to remain inside long after it's over."
     I refuse to acknowledge nor take the bait. Poking him on the chest, I ignore the blush coming on my face. "Slut!"
     "Who was the desperate feline seducing my staff to force jealousy out of me? Who was the thirsty little bitch in heat that did anything to make me fuck him, hm?" He goads.
     Narrowing my eyes, I snap. "You don't want it anymore, I take it? Maybe I don't want your stupid disgusting pipe drilling inside my hole anymore."
     "Oh ho. You're going to cut me off now?" He grabs my wrist and jerks me into his arms, smothering my face and neck with kisses. "You think you can live without it?"   
     "Can you?" I retort. "Sounds like you're the one with the problem."
     He laughs. "Testing me, love?" He grasps my chin and stares into my eyes, slowly lowering his mouth to mine and kissing me slow and deep. I feel my body heating and curse, shoving him away. Damn him! "You taste like trash! How dare you drink his blood when I'm right here."
     He raises a brow. "It was your blood I was lapping at remember?" He taps my hand, now healed from the cuts.
     "You drank his from that glass."
     "Yes and as soon as I realized it I stopped, remember? I only want to drink from you." He reminds me patiently. I hate his calmness. It pisses me off he's not taking this seriously.
     "I really don't think you deserve my pure delicious blood you filthy slut." My tail swishes with aggravation.
     His eyes follow the movement before grasping the tip and running his fingers down. My entire body seizes up and I shudder. Glaring at him with unfound annoyance and pleasure. "Stop it."
     "Still don't want me? I could bend you over the bar over there and...give you everything you want..." He teases, massaging my tail towards the base of my spine. My ears twitch.
     "F-fuck off."
    "You really want me to? I think you want me to fuck you off instead."
     I close my eyes and count backwards to calm down. His hand falls away and I bite my lip. Asshole. He knows all my spots. "Don't go to others. If I see you even look at your staff too long I'm going to go off." I warn.
     He wraps his arms around me from behind and drops his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. "Fair enough."
     "I'm still mad."
     "I know, love."
     "You're still a slut."
     "Only yours."
     "Don't bite anyone else. Only get off on my blood." I pout.
     "Mhm." He nips the vein at my throat and I moan. "Only your blood satisfies me, kitten."
     Sighing, I turn in his arms and peck his lips. "How did we end up this way?"
     Tilting his head, he studies my face. "You've tamed me, I suppose." Frowning a bit.
     I scoff. "I don't believe that for a second. You're the same."
     "Perhaps you think so but that's simply not true. I'm still insane but only when it comes to you. I've calmed down a bit on revenge and this and that. I'm only crazy when you try to leave me or others attempt to take you from me. That will never happen. I won't allow it." He tightens his grip on me and kisses me hungrily. "Don't ever think of leaving me. I will chase you to the ends of the earth forever. You had your chance to go. You cannot take it back."
     His words turn me on. I lick my lips. His lips. "I know the decision I made. I won't go back on it. I will murder anyone that tries to take you from me, though. Be prepared to deal with that."
     He gives me a proud smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way, my love."
     A throat clears behind us and we both turn to see an embarrassed looking Jimin staring at the floor. Shamefaced. "Sorry."
     I quickly go to him and hug him tight. "Are you alright?"
     He sighs. "I might have overreacted. I'm sorry I broke the vent." He blushes.
     Taehyung comes to stand beside us and locks an arm around my waist. "It's no problem. As I told Jin, you aren't being held hostage, Jimin. Come and go freely. We are just trying to keep you safe until the others come for you."
     "I know that. I'm sorry."
     "Are you hungry?" I ask.
     "Um, yeah. Can I shower?" He looks down at himself covered in dust and other junk. "I feel gross and stupid, honestly."
     I smile. "Go ahead and we'll have lunch ready soon."
     He smiles back and trudges back upstairs with a walk of shame.
     "Told you so." Taehyung whispers in my ear, sucking on my lobe.
     I shiver and push back against him.
    He laughs darkly. "Mhmm, I think I want to go deep diving."
    I flush from head to toe. "Now isn't the time." Whining a bit as he grasps my tail again and rubs it hard against my ass. I lick my lips, hungry and needy. No! Have restrain! He still needs to be punished for being a hoe!
     "Fine." Sighing, he moves away. "I'll have someone prepare lunch then clean up the bar." He frowns at the glass and Lucas's blood still all over.
     "Are you thirsty?"
     "A bit. Are you going to feed me your pure and delicious lifeblood?"
     "Don't mock me."
     "I'm not." He puts on an air of innocence but I see right through it.
     "Mhm hm. Whatever." I push him down on a leather sofa and plop my ass right on his lap, tilting my head in offering. "Hurry before Jimin is done."
     "I can't. I'll end up fucking you and infecting you with the deadly slutism disease."
     I glare down at him. "I hate you."
     A smirk plays upon his lips. "Well I love you. Take me or leave me." His eyes darken. "But don't leave me."
     Laughing, I roll my eyes and force his mouth against my skin. "Hurry."
     He strikes my flesh and I moan as he begins sucking my blood out. It feels so good. I want more. I want him to fuck me right here and now.
     But Jimin...
    And the open door...
    Fuck it.
    "Just do it." I pant.
     He makes short quick work out pants and flips me down on the sofa, spreading me open and driving deep deep inside where I like it while returning to his meal at my throat.
     I clutch him with my legs and arms, working my ass around him as he feeds.
     Oh god. Yes! I need this.
     He laps at my throat before kissing me hard and deep, full of lustful passion.
     "Who's the slut now, my love?" He teases, wrapping my tail around his fist and tugging at it, stimulating me everywhere.
     I clench around him and gasp as pleasure ignites up my spine. "F-fuck....you....bitch...." Whimpering from the pleasure of his cock hitting my spot.
     He groans, fucking me harder. "Oh, baby, I am. I'm fucking you nice and just how you like it. Take me all the way." He spreads my legs as wide as they will go and I nearly scream as he slams deeper than I've ever felt inside me. Almost painful. My stomach pulses and I can feel him there.
     Cum erupts like a fountain all over me and I choke on a sob as he continuously abuses that same spot over and over.
     I moan and shake, locking my thighs around him to keep him in the same spot. So deep! It feels so fucking good I wanna pass out.
     "Oh fuck!"
     Cursing, he grasps my hips and presses down at just the right spot, thrusting inside me in a blinding speed that has me nearly numb and crazed with lust.
     How'd it end up like this again? Wasn't I mad at him? Why am I rewarding him? Or am I rewarding myself...
     It ends far too soon for my liking and he cums, nearly swelling my stomach as he does and I moan, clenching around him.
     His kisses are sloppy and wet as he pulls out of me. I'm sore immediately but it's a good sore. I can't feel my legs.
     I close my eyes and try to return my breathing to normal as Taehyung helps put my pants back on.
     "Need me to carry you?"
    "I'm good. Just need a minute."
    He chuckles.
    A low knock has my eyes snapping open and I look over to see a very embarrassed Jimin already back. God, how long were we fucking?! Ten minutes...two hours? I'm not sure.
     "Uh, should I come back?"
    Tae snickers as I attempt to stand on wobbly legs. I punch him but he doesn't move.
    "Um, lunch isn't ready yet." I mumble, embarrassed.
     He nods slowly. "I figured. I'll just chill upstairs until...yeah." He zooms out of sight and I sag in humiliation.
     "Do you think slutism is contagious through the air? Should we worry he'll catch it?" Tae teases.
    Pursing my lips, I punch him again. "I hate you." Groaning and letting myself fall back on the sofa. Ugh, I'm tired. Too tired to be mad still.
     He gives me a blinding smile. "Just so you know your hole is the best."
     I want to laugh and cry at the same time. "Stoooop it."