Yoongi

"It's been two weeks."
The words hit hard but I keep expressionless as Jungkook grunts beside me. Namjoon stares hard at the men before him, growling in rage. "Two fucking weeks and you've found nothing! What the fuck are you good for! If you don't get me any real information by tonight don't expect to have time lives tomorrow!"
The timid and scared vampires guards bolt out of the door after a fearful bow.
I suck my teeth, hesitant to involve myself in my friend's emotional state right now. Jungkook squeezes my shoulder tightly, giving me a look.
I nod and he walks over to the door and closes it firmly. When it's just the three of us, I approach the desk.
"I have something for you."
Namjoon glares at me from his seat but doesn't stop me from progressing. I pull out the file I have in my hands and toss it on his desk.
He blinks, staring down at it blankly. "What am I looking at?"
"Open it first and I'll explain."
Sighing heavily, he does so. The two vampire guards that just left are shown displayed on the files. Subtle differences, however.
"What is this?" He frowns.
"Both of those men are working for someone other than us."
His gaze snaps back up to me. "How do you know? Taehyung's men?!"
I shake my head. "Jungkook and I have been observing everyone and everything. Those two have been acting oddly suspicious and only pretending to search for Hoseok. I sent Jungkook to follow them and..."
"And?" His voice is hard, hoarse.
"I'm not sure if they work for Taehyung exactly or perhaps an acquaintance but I believe they may know where Taehyung is staying. It's a place bound by old vampire magic. Warded off so random people can be stubble across it unless they are looking for it. Jungkook followed them to it."
Jungkook clears his throat. "I've been to that same location alone many times in the past and have never come across an old mansion. I believe it's always been there but protected against unwanted visitors. I suspect Taehyung was expecting those men but he didn't seem particularly happy to see or deal with them. I think they are working as middle men for someone else." He explains calmly."
Namjoon's eyes alight with fire. "You saw him? With your own eyes?"
"Yes. I was unable to reveal myself, however. I was afraid if I did so without backup it would not end in my favor and Taehyung might pack up and leave. I didn't want him to know he's been exposed."
"Good thinking."
I smile at my mate and hereturns the gesture. "We've been planning our own little mission but I want you to be clearheaded and ready, Namjoon. I don't want you to do anything rash. Your mate's life is at stake."
He nods absentmindedly. "You think I don't understand that. I'll be smart about this."
"I think we should keep those two traitor guards as well for now."
"Why?"
"They could come to some use for us later and I want to keep investigating them to find out who they are working for. Whoever is their true boss is also working with Taehyung for some reason. I want to know that reason."
He nods grimly. "Alright. I'll let them live. For now."
"We can plan for an attack tomorrow. I will gather as many guards as I can to—"
"No. Don't." He cuts me off. "I want to make this a silent and personal attack. I don't want him to suspect anything. Just want to get in, get my mate, and get out."
"Isn't that too risky?"
He stares at me for a long moment. "I can't trust anyone around me besides you and Jungkook. I want you with me in this but no one else. They will all happily betray me if Taehyung offers them something in return. Those are risks I'm not willing to make."
I nod, glancing at Jungkook. My strong and stable wolf. He stares back bold and strong, ready to take on anything with us. I don't want to think of him getting hurt. I know he's more than capable of handling himself.
His lips twitch as if he can read my thoughts. A cocky little smirk appears and he grins wickedly, eyes trailing over my body with full on hunger and power.
I force myself not to react. Swallowing hard, I clear my throat and dismiss the mischievous little wolf so I can finish discussing plans with Namjoon.
He scoffs at me when we're alone. "Whipped pussy. You were practically about to bend over my desk and bare your ass for him." He gags.
I flush with embarrassment and rage. "Was not and fuck off! Nothing of the sort. You're crazy. Loco. Really losing it." Shut up, Yoongi.
"I could smell it from the both of you. Pheromones pouring off you both." He huffs, eyeing me speculatively. "Are you perhaps...pregnant, Yoongi?"
I glare at him, unamused. "Not funny."
"I'm serious. You are seriously giving off excessive pheromones that I've only ever scented in female vampires. Mated and pregnant female vampires." He amends.
I refuse to entertain t he thought and his twisted mind games. "I can't get pregnant."
He shrugs, sitting back in his seat, lost in thought. "How do you know? There's never been a case where a male vampire is fucked by a male hybrid. We don't know what's possible or not. It's weird, though. I've never sensed this vibe about you before. There has been a change in you lately, though."
I look everywhere but at him. He's insane. It's preposterous! "It's not possible." I state firmly, confidently.
He scoffs. "If you say so. I'd keep an eye out for any other changes, though. Things are changing in the vampire world. Things we never imagined possible before Taehyung. We really don't know why it's always been forbidden for vampires and hybrids to mate. The consequences could be..." He trails off—or more like I block him out.
He's so fucking wrong. "You think too much. Why don't you focus all that big brain energy on your mate?"
"Excuse the fuck out of me for taking notice of my best friend. I'm worried about you."
I wave him off. "Don't be." I open t he door and sigh. "We'll be ready to go early tomorrow."
He nods. "We'll get him back." His world are full of pain and longing.
"We will." I say reassuringly. And I know we will for a fact. It's tomorrow or never. That's very clear.

"Kookie, I'm back!" I enter the house and drop my coat on the couch. The place is oddly silent and eerie. I frown. Something doesn't feel right.
My senses tingle, the hair on the back of my neck prickling with awareness. My sharp eyes scan the room as my body remains tense and still.
I don't dare breathe, taking everything in.
A shadow moves to my right and I move. I dodge the large arms that almost locked around my neck and round kick the intruder. He grunts but hurdles himself back at me.
We tumble to the floor and I growl, baring my teeth. It's one of the fucking guards I've been investigating. Shit. He found me out.
With reluctance, I fight to kill. No point wanting him alive now. He won't help me discover the information I want to know.
I use several strategic moves to put him down quite easily—really disappointed he's so weak for a guard. He never should have been appointed a job like that.
I rip his throat out and drink deeply—more in annoyance than thirst. He gives a pained gurgle before dying on my fucking living room carpet. Son of a bitch.
Just as I stand up, Jungkook opens the front door and freezes. The bags of groceries in his hands falling in shock. He immediately dashes to my side and cups my face. "What happened?! Are you okay?!"
I huff, pushing him back a bit. "Of course I'm fine—who do you take me for? I'm more than capable of handling a few guards on my own." Insulted he think me so weak.
His eyes darken for a minute and he stays silent, just staring at me. Finally, he licks his lips and eyes the body on the floor. "Want me to dispose of that?"
Grimacing at the mess, I nod. "Yeah. I'm going to shower."
He turns away but stops mid-move and looks back at me, eyes zeroing in on my mouth. "Did you drink his blood?"
I can't understand be the tone in his voice. He sounds more than curious, though. "Yes. He deserved it and I needed the energy. It tasted like shit, though." I spit on his body.
His hands clench several times before he relaxes and jerkily begins dragging the man off. I ignore the suddenly weird and cold atmosphere and strip out of my clothes, throwing them aside to burn later.
The hot water courses down my body and I release a pent up breath or stress and fatigue. I really did need that drink. Too bad it was so unenjoyable—
A body slams into mine, pinning me to the wall. Shit! I missed one!
I jerk my head around ready to attack...only to see it's Jungkook growling and holding me pinned to the wall. I gasp. "What—"
He forcibly turns me around in my stupor and forces his mouth down on mine, rage and possessiveness in every bite and suck of his lips and teeth.
I try to push him back but he grabs my wrists and holds them prisoner behind me. His clothes are bloody and soaked through with water as he pants in my face.
"Jungkook..what's wrong?"
His eyes are dark and dangerous. Animalistic. "What's wrong?" He repeats, grabbing my face hard. "What's fucking wrong? You don't seem to care too much about your fucking safety Yoongi. You're not invincible. Don't blow shit like that off."
I wince, never having experienced this side of Jungkook before. I never thought it possible. "I'm sorry, okay? It really was nothing, though."
He focuses his angry gaze back on my mouth. "Why did you drink from someone else? You haven't asked me. I'm here, right? Am I no longer good enough to satisfy your hunger?" He demands. "You just fucking accept anyone's blood, huh?!"
I swallow my spit, unsure if I'm turned on by this new attitude or pissed off by being manhandled like this by my own mate. I don't like either one of those answers really.
     I'm curious...how this will play out.
     His grip on me tightens and I bare my teeth. A smirk hidden in my eyes. "So what if I do? Are you my keeper, my little wolf? I'm your master, aren't I?"
     He blinks slowly, taking in my words before the force of his jealousy and anger take form.
     He growls, eyes narrowing and baring his own vicious teeth. "I'm not in the mood to play, Yoongi." He rasps one a deep gravel.
     I shudder. "Oh, but what if I am?"
     His eyes trail lazily over my body. "You like to play with fire too much, Yoongi. It will get you burned."
     "...if you're the one burning me?" I tease.
     He sucks in a deep shuddering breath. "Just remember who will be calling who master tonight, baby. I think it's your turn to be punished for once."