Yoongi

"Why are you scowling like that?"  
    Jungkook practically growls at me as he stares out the bedroom window. His nails nearly raking the glass. "I miss him."
I suppress a sigh. "Jungkook. We've been over this. Jimin needs some space and time away from us to think. We didn't really go about things with him the right way. We love him. We should be respecting him and his wishes."
His fists clench. "I know that! It's just...I don't think I can handle him leaving us. W-what if he decides he doesn't want us anymore? Can you handle that, Yoongi?"
I get it. I really fucking do. What exactly can I say, though? Jimin has a right to his feelings and opinions. "We would be bad mates if we forced him to stay. Would you want to keep him here under coercion?"
The fight immediately flies out of him, his shoulders slumping. "No." Turning to look at me, I see tears in his eyes. "Did we really mess up with him? Doesn't he love us anymore? Why can't he see how special he is to us?"
I frown. "He's always been insecure. I guess thinking we were moving on together without him really messed with him." Groaning, I approach and lock my arms around him. He doesn't budge. Just let's me hold him. Gaze locked outside the glass.
     "What if this is it? What if he doesn't come back? H-how will we be us without him. He's a major connection in our relationship."
     It's hard. It's every bit as hard for me as it is for him. "If it's truly what he wants...then we will let him go and find happiness without us. We will always be connected by our boys. You want him to be happy, right?"
      He releases a breath, letting it out slowly and sinking into my arms. "I'm not sure I can do that. Is that very selfish?"
     Reluctantly, I release him. "I love him every bit as much as you but we have to be fair. If you wanted out...would you want me and Jimin to hold you back and make you miserable out of our selfishness to keep you?"
     He looks at me, wide eyed. "No, I wouldn't."
     "Right. Let him breathe, Jungkook. I'm telling you as your mate and— "I sigh, hating to use the big card but "—master. I'm demanding you to leave him be. Let him come back to us when he's ready."
      He glares at me for a long time before reluctantly nodding and giving in. "Alright. I won't call or bother him." Getting up from his seat, he huffs, throwing himself down on the bed. "I hate this. The boys need all of us together."
Nodding, I acknowledge that. "But he really needs a break. From us. From the boys. All this time he's been suffering. We can survive without him for a bit."
"I get that and I'm fine if I knew it was only going to be temporary! I'm terrified he's going to leave us for good! I...I..."
Rolling my eyes, I grasp his face and kiss him hard into silence. He struggles just a bit before accepting me and the kiss. His arms and legs wrap around me, pulling me down on top of him. My tongue slides deep into his mouth, tasting and feeling him out.
He shudders under my embrace, tightening his hold on me. Pulling my face back, I stare into his eyes. "Well give our kitten space. Once he's calmed down and gotten his deserved break—we'll remind him of all the reasons we became mates in the first place. Well show him just how loved and special he is to us."
His body relaxes. "Okay. We can do that."
Grinning, I slide a finger down his Adam's apple, biting my lip. "You're really sexy like this, you know? Trapped under me...it makes me want to devour you."
Eyes darkening, he tilts his neck up. "Bite me. Please. Let me feed you." His words are breathy and fucking sexy.
Gripping his hair hard in my fist, I roughly jerk his head to the side and pierce his jugular.
He moans loudly, digging his nails into my sides as I take deep pulls of blood from his body. His dick rubs against mine, hard as granite.
Lapping at his skin, I slip my hand into his pants, stroking his hard and fast.
As soon as I remove my teeth, Jungkook releases a curse and milky hot fluid floods my palm. Chuckling, I pull my hand away and slowly lick his cum off. He watches me with predatory eyes.
Grasping my shirt, he jerks me down and shares his fluid with me, our tongues lacing together through the mess.
"Do you want me?" He whispers into my mouth.
Groaning, I force myself away from him. "I do but we can't right now. Later." I stand up and watch as he fixes his pants and wipes the residual blood from his shirt.
"What are we doing now then?"
"I want to speak to Namjoon and Hoseok."
He frowns in confusion. "Why?"
"Ah, yes." I walk over to the desk and pick up the small envelope delivered this morning. "The reason I came in here in the first place." I wave the thick package. "It's from Taehyung. I want Namjoon to be around when I open it. I suspect he sent it to me for a reason but most likely it's for Namjoon."
"What do you think it could be?"
I inspect the contents as best I can without opening it. "I'm not sure but he's not the type to just waste time to send me something meaningless. Not right now, at least."
"Shit."
"Yeah. I have a feeling we all might be in deep shit if Taehyung is now relying on us for something."
"Well then...let's go."