Jin

"You look good all filthy and wet. Taehyung's dirty little whore. I really don't know what that crazy vamp sees in you. Sure, you aren't unfuckable but I really think he could do better. I almost feel sorry for his tastes. They've dropped since he was fucking the boss."
I glare in defiance as the guard doses me with yet another high powered burst of water. Yoongi sits silently trembling with his arms around his knees as he tries to adjust to the freezing water. Goosebumps covering his delicate human flesh.
My tail swishes in anger as I try my best to block as much as I can from him, keeping the guard's twisted focus on me only. I give him a grin of just teeth, hissing. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're just bitter and jealous of me. You want my mate, right? Upset he overlooked your average ass for a thing like me, huh?" I laugh a biting sarcastic sound. "He's going to kill you. He's going to torture you slow and brutal just for me while I watch. Please keep it coming!"
Growling, he blasts me with the hose again almost knocking me off my feet. I barely hold my balance, nearly tripping over Yoongi. He's too cold to do much. I feel kinda bad for him despite myself. "You couldn't handle Taehyung's love even if he gave it to you. You're too weak." I yell, choking on the icy liquid.
He drops the hose and stomps toward me. Probably one of the most ungainly and uncoordinated vampires I've ever seen. I've only ever noticed how graceful they move. This one, not so much.
He grabs a fistful of my hair and jerks me forward. His ugly face much too close for comfort. "Disgusting hybrid." He spits at me.
      I can't help but notice the bulge in his pants making me smirk evilly through my shivers. Gross. "I'm so disgusting to you that you're hard for me." I laugh. "You like my naked body and it makes you angry, right? Or do you get off on the torture? Want to beat and fuck me. Dominate me? No matter what you do you could never hold a flicker of a candle to what Taehyung has done to me and I've loved everything." Eh, a bit of an exaggeration but he doesn't need to know that. Some of it is true anyway.
       Rage covers his face but then he glances down at Yoongi behind me. Tossing me down hard on the ground, I wince.
      He discards me, bending down to Yoongi's level and smiling. "Well, well, looks like the tables of fate have turned at long least, huh, Min? I remember your cocky stuck up attitude. Always thinking you're better than the rest of us because of your association with the royal family. Now you're nothing. A pathetic human. Good for nothing except biting and fucking, eh?" He kicks him lightly in the side.
       Yoongi glares up at him in silence.
      "I wonder how nice your tight ass would feel riding my cock. How sweet your blood will taste on my tongue." He moans, slowly unzipping his pants like a sicko. Like, ew.
      I panic slightly while Yoongi remains calm and unbothered. His usually calm vampire mentally coming out to play. Does he realize that I can't really defend us against a vampire if he really tries to hurt us? I'm only a hybrid while he's now a human which is considerably worse. Vampires love biting and fucking humans while they just like abusing us for fun. I don't really fear for my ass but his? A little concerning. Taehyung better hurry the fuck up right now!
"You look submissive right now." He reaches out to clutch Yoongi's throat, squeezing. "Your body nice and soft. Pliant. Your blood pulsing hot for me." He licks his fangs. Losing himself in his desires and sick fantasies.
While he's distracted ogling Yoongi, I slowly back away towards the door. It's locked, of course, but I stare hard at his loosening pants. Carefully, I reach up and snatch the key ring without him noticing.
He's now practically on top of Yoongi while the other tries to deter him—forgetting he's weak and defenseless. Naked as well...
I search for any kind of weapon but can't find anything remotely useful in this stupid room...
An idea comes to mind and I smile grimly. Thank you, Taehyung, my sweet psycho. Taking a deep breath, I jump up and tackle him, shoving him off Yoongi to the ground before he has time to retaliate. He grunts as I quickly wrap my tail around his throat and jerk hard, choking him with all my strength.
His eyes bulge, struggling, as I wrap my body around him and hold on for dear life. Blinking in surprise and shock, Yoongi jumps up to help, sitting down on his chest and grabbing his arms to help hold him still.
I grasp my tail for leverage and pull as hard as I can making him sputter, facing going blue.
He bites down on my tail making me yelp in pain but I don't relent. Yoongi grasps his throat and begins helping me strangle him.
A crack echoes in my ears as his neck snaps and he goes limp under us. Panting, we both stare at each other in silence.
Swallowing hard, I release him and massage my injured tail with a grimace. Worth it to get the job done but still hurt like a bitch.
Cursing, Yoongi stands and kicks him hard in anger. "Disgusting ass."
Sighing, I stretch out my sore arms then grin, picking the keys back up. "Ready to ditch this hellhole?"
He glances anxiously at the huge mirror. "Think they are waiting for us out there?"
I pause, thinking. "No. If someone was in there they would have come help him. He must have been alone in there watching us."
He shudders, spitting on the guards body. "Fucking prick. I remember him, too. Always a kiss ass and mad no one liked him." He rolls his eyes. "Had a weird thing for Taehyung as well."
      "Most do." Pride strong in my voice. But he's mine.
       I open the door and frown as a long dark and moist underground corridor appears. Almost like a long tunnel, endless either direction.
      "Left or right?"
      "Hmm, left."
      Yoongi eyes me. "You sure?"
      "Not one bit but we have to get out of here." Shrugging.
      We go left and begin walking. I realize half way down the hall that we should have taken the vamp's clothes but I'm definitely not going back. Stubbornly, I wrap my arms around myself to keep warm.
      "So, what made you think to do that?" He asks, causally breaking the silence.
       A grin flashes across my face. "Tae."
      "He taught you that?"
      I glance at him. "Don't look at me like that! He didn't teach me. I have used my tail defensively before, though. It's come in handle more than I could ever imagine. You should be happy I have this sacred knowledge." Waggling my tail in his face.
       He sighs, shaking his head. "I'm truly amazed. I suppose you two are very well matched somehow."
       "Is that a compliment or an insult?"
       "Take it however you desire."
       "A compliment then." Winking.
       "How long do you think this tunnel is?"
       "Not sure but I know we better find some heat soon. I'm freezing." And starving.

       We walk a ridiculously long time before there's a change in direction. A second tunnel leading in separate directions. There's a weird smell in the air. Familiar.
       Homey smelling.
       "What is it?" Yoongi asks when I don't move from my spot. I stare at the stone steps leading up to the right.
      Squinting, I breathe in and frown. It hits me and I curse. "Goddamit it!"
        "What?!"
       "I think I know where we are."
       "You do?"
       "I think we're under my house."
       "You mean to tell me...Taehyung has a fucking underground dungeon in his mans—nevermind. Forgot who I'm talking about." He groans, shaking his head. "Carry on."
       I stomp up the steps, annoying cold and hungry. "That dipshit really fucking locked me under my house! And Taehyung hasn't found us yet?! What the hell."
       Yoongi rubs his arms. "Looks like he's slipping." Smirking.  
       "I'm going to kill him." Angrily, I kick the door at the top of the stairs open and find the warm and toasty downstairs bar of our mansion.
      I laugh in disbelief. How could we have this and he never tell me? What the hell was he planning to use this tunnel system and dungeon for?!
      Yoongi steps in behind me and shuts the door. "Can I borrow some clothes?"
      Reluctantly, I hold off on my revenge and lead him upstairs to find us some clothes. Good to know we can free ourselves considering how incompetent our stupid mates are, huh.