Taehyung

I can't stop smiling as I mentally replay the look on Namjoon's face as he watched me disappear. Chuckling, I spin in my chair and imagine the look on Yoongi's face as I take what's most important to him.
    Pathetic idiots. They've let themselves become too complacent. I never lost sight of my plans. Just put them aside for a few years and reprioritized. Everything is going according to plans.
      Well, aside from my ridiculously unpredictable mate, that is. Sighing, I drop the smile and glance at the open door, hearing the laughter coming from Jinhyun's room.
      I'm concerned to say the least. I don't like having to feel that way. Jin is...deluding himself. Truly, he believes what he's doing is healthy but it's not.
      He's been spending day and night with the boy, showering him with too much love in my opinion, coddling the child. It's time I intervene before Jin makes him lose sight of his studies and training.
      I call Ren to give me the daily report. He relays everything I already know and suspect. Even he is concerned with the amount of attention Jin is suddenly giving the boy.
    I stare out the window and try to think of a solution to get him to leave the child alone. Perhaps giving him something else to focus on will work.
      What I told Namjoon was true yet not exactly planned. I want to make Jin the one to take the boys from his brother but getting him to do that will be difficult. Jin has changed but...not that much.
      "Shall I take Jinhyun to his lessons now?" Ren asks politely, standing by the door expectantly.
      "Yes. Give him extra time with weapons training today as well. He's been slacking."
      He bows and leaves the room. I'm sure Jin is soon to throw a fit. A trace of a smile graces my lips as I hear his footsteps stomping towards my office. I turn back towards the door as he stalks into the room.
      "Release him from lessons today." He demands.
     I raise a brow. "Can't. You've been taking him away from his responsibilities too much lately. I've let it pass the last two days but he needs to focus now."
      "I want to spend time with him."
      Sighing, I lean back in my chair. "No."
     "Who are you to tell me no!"
     "Temper."
     "Fuck you. I want my son!"
     I clench my hand into a fist. "I haven't taken him away from you. He's simply learning right now. Let the boy learn, Jin. You really want to take a chance of knowledge away from a child so selfishly?"
     He pauses, not happy. "N-no."
     I stand, dusting off my suit. "That's right. Let him do his lessons. I have some things to discuss with you, anyway." I place my hand on his lower back and lead him towards our room.
      He hesitates at the door but I push him firmly inside. "Want to tell me about this new obsession of yours, hm?" I ask as I head towards the bathroom to change. I have places to go tonight, people to scope out. Plans to enact.
      "I have no idea what you are talking about." He says aloofly.
     Scoffing, I glance back at him as I change into a black sweater and jeans along with black boots. He watches me. "Don't lie to yourself. You can't lie to me, sweetheart."
     He shrugs. "Where are you going?"
     "Is that your business?"
     "If where I am is your business then where you are is mine." He huffs, crossing his arms.
     "I'm going to kill some people then feed." I say bluntly. "Maybe fuck someone for shits and giggles."
      He doesn't even flinch, surprising me. "When are you coming back?"
     "Do you care? You're too busy with Jinhyun to ever notice my whereabouts, yes?"
      He rolls his eyes. "Why do you keep bringing that up? He's my son. I'm allowed to spend time with him."
      "Mhm." I finish dressing and walk towards the door, pausing in front of him. "Aren't you going to cry and throw a tantrum about me feeding and fucking someone else?"
      His fists clench but that's all the reaction I receive. Hm. "No. I don't care."
     Scoffing, I grab his wrist and drag him against my chest. Crashing my lips to his, I let my free hand roam over his body, sliding my fingers along his tail before tugging at his ears.
      He tries to muffle a moan as I pull him with me to the bed and force him to straddle my lap. Jerking his head back by the hair, I lick his neck before digging my fangs into his throat and drinking deeply.
      His body jerks, nails digging into my shoulders as I feed hungrily from him. He shudders on top of me, grinding against me, panting.
      I decide to be generous and reach between us to stroke his throbbing erection. He moans, grinding against my hand.
     I release his throat and lick my lips. "Cum for me." Taking his mouth once more, I demand.
     Within seconds he cries out and fills my hand with warm cum. I gaze into his eyes darkly as I lick my fingers clean. I feel a gush of fluid on my lap and smirk roguishly.
      When I'm done, I push him off me and tsk down at the wet spot on my pants. "Look at this mess you slut. Can't control yourself, can you?"
      Shakily, he climbs to his knees and glares at me. I grab his hair and shove his face into the wet spot on my pants. "Clean it. I don't feel like changing again."
      Without a word, he reluctantly—angrily—begins licking the mess clean until I'm satisfied. When it's done, I force him into another violent kiss before pushing him away from me. He huffs, rubbing his head and neck where I roughly attacked him.  
     I grab my leather jacket and sling it on. "I'll be back by midnight. Be in bed and waiting for me. I might want sex when I return." I grab my keys and leave him on the bed alone. "And leave Jinhyun alone."
     He doesn't reply.
     Now alone myself, I remember my task at hand. Yoongi's house. I need to plan this accurately before sending my obedient kitten inside to do this most important job.
      Hopefully he won't fail me like he does with everything else.