Jungkook

I'm hungry. Ravenous. Starving. I'm also nervous and terrified.
      This is all new and I can see the nerves on Jimin and Yoongi's faces as well. We're all different in different ways. I have to learn to control my newfound strength with both of them. I'm not used to Yoongi being fragile.
      I'm not so worried about Jimin because he's used to being with a vampire and a wolf and loves being rough in bed. Yoongi is going to be a challenge. None of us have ever been with a human.
     I nearly flinch when I remember the pained cry Yoongi made under me when I bit him. Jimin and I loved being bit by Yoongi. It felt amazing. I'm guessing now it's different for humans. It makes me wonder idly how Jackson and Mark's relationship even works if there is more pain than pleasure...
       Jimin stretches down on the bed, his tail winding it's way around my thigh and tugging me closer. I smile at the kitten as he blushes and waits impatiently for his lovers.
      I know it's not the sex he really cares about. It's us. Our bond. I feel the same. I feel disconnected right now. Alone. I don't like it. I need us to be rebonded and together before we work out our problems. Need it badly.
      I'm especially scared of Yoongi stepping away from us as he practically hides himself away in the corner, away from us. I know why and have no intention of letting him keep to himself in self hatred and consciousness.
      I'll just have to remind myself to be gentle with him. He'll hate it but I'll make him love it on the end. If it's the last thing I do. I'll make him feel loved and cherished just as much as Jimin when this is over. And more than anything—pleasure. I need to make him need to be with us. I'm afraid he will use his new form to overthink like Jimin does and leave.
      Not gonna happen. Never.
      I don't know if the obsessive possessiveness if from my old wolf self or new vampire self but the thought of  letting with of them escape me makes my teeth ache with the need to claim them and devour—
      I blink. Escape me? Claim? Devour? What's up with my thought process...
     Shaking my head, I push it all away and focus on the here and now. I lean down and kiss Jimin's plump wet lips, savoring his taste as he moans. I wrap his soft pink tail around my fist and tug it a bit, dragging him down the bed. He gasps, eyes alight with desire and excitement. It's been so long for all of us together. We need this.
      Growling, I nip his bottom lip and moan. His blood just as sweet as his other body fluids. Is this what Yoongi always tasted? Delicious.
      I pant in my kitten's ear. "Strip for us, baby. I want to see you." With my new eyes, I want to see everything in a new brighter light.
      He eagerly obliges and begins tearing his clothes off until he's naked on the bed, legs spread and skin flushed with arousal. I grip his tail again tightly as I run my hands over his soft skin, pinching a light pink nipple. He moans and I see his cock jump in need. Dripping. I lean down and lap a drop with my tongue. It's so good.
       I glance up to see Jimin looking to the side pleadingly at Yoongi, stretching his arm out to him.
     Releasing him, I stand up and look at the stubborn human. The thought makes me smirk. Always the challenge, Huh. Yoongi meets my gaze without moving to remove his own clothes or step closer. I can almost read his thoughts as he crosses his arms over his chest, protectively.
      He's afraid he's not enough now. He's afraid to show us his new body.
      I'm eager to change his mind.
      Before he can blink or think to protest, I practically teleport to him and throw him over my shoulder. He yelps as I toss him effortlessly on the bed beside Jimin.
      I watch as Jimin takes over and begins kissing Yoongi with every bit of eagerness and desire as always. I can see Yoongi is taken aback at his passion but returns the kisses with a hesitant eagerness as well.
      I let Jimin distract him with his mouth as I strip naked and just enjoy seeing my soon-to-be mates loving one another. It's right.
      Silently, I kneel on the bed and begin slowly unbuttoning Yoongi's pants and shirt, pulling them free of his body. Working around Jimin as he rolls on top of him, lost in his pleasure, I grasp Yoongi's ankles and with a quick jerk, spread them wide apart.
      He gasps in shock in Jimin's mouth, furtively trying to free himself from the wild kitten digging his claws into him. Jimin's tail slides between Yoongi's thighs to rub against his erect cock. I crawl between said legs and grasp the tail covered in tasty precum suck it much to Jimin's delight before clutching it in my fist and going down to take Yoongi's cock into my mouth and throat.
      His taste explodes on my tongue in the best way and I moan, sucking hard and fast. Yoongi cries out and jerks his hips, completely caught between Jimin and I. Unable to move freely, he has no choice but to accept our loving advances.
      While lovingly giving Yoongi all the pleasure I can with my tongue and throat, I spread Jimin's cheeks before me and shove my fingers inside, thrusting them deep.
      Crying out, Jimin works his hips, riding them roughly as he devours Yoongi's mouth. I feel his cock jerk and pulse in my mouth before swallowing his cum. It tastes different than before. Better. Sweeter. I want more. I also want him covered in mine—inside and out.
       Patience, however. I will have my way bit first...
      I remove my fingers from Jimin's little pink hole and guide his hips down over Yoongi's cock. I help him sink down onto the erection before moving around to the front of the bed. Jimin pants, flushed pink, as he rides Yoongi's cock. He moans as our eyes meet. Smiling, I take my time at his mouth, thoroughly kissing and tasting him. He shudders happily.
      I stop after awhile and meet Yoongi's heated gaze. There's still hesitance in it, that same fear and self consciousness. I will erase them both.
      "Yoongi." Whispering, I lean down and kiss him with every bit of love and passion I have for him. He kissed me back just as passionately and I feel reassured.
      I know he sees his human form as weakness and hates it but I see it completely differently. Despite how I feel about this new reality, I take his body as a badge of honor. As a strength of his inner self as our mate. He changed to save my life and acknowledge that. I don't like what he had to do but I love his body. My vampire eyes devour every inch of his form snd love it. The softness, the paleness, the fragility. It's mine. All mine. Just as Jimin is mine as well.
      "Open your mouth." I demand softly and Yoongi immediately does. I stroke my aching cock before pushing it between his wet lips and feeling him suckle on my tip before taking me deeper. I thrust my hips against his mouth as I watch Jimin getting fucked by our human.
      He grins at me, kissing me again and again. Reaching between us, I stroke his cock until ropes of sweet cum drip between us onto Yoongi's chest and throat.
       A powerful urge overtakes me and I have to know how Yoongi's blood tastes mixed with Jimin's sweet cum. I ease the spent hybrid off Yoongi and remove my cock from his mouth. Sliding myself between his legs, I rub my cock between his pale soft cheeks.
      Yoongi's breath catches as I gaze up at him with dark wanting pleasure. I'm going to fuck Jimin so hard and rough soon enough but Yoongi? I have to have him now. I need to control myself. I realize this is his first time with a human body. I can't hurt him.
       Grasping his wrists and lifting them above his head, I hold him in a submissive position and take his lips again in a more dominating need. He moans into my mouth.
      "Accept me, Yoongi. Accept us, yeah?"
      He blinks back tears, choked up. Nodding. "I-okay. Of course I will. I belong to the both of you. Always have."
      Nodding in satisfaction, I use Jimin's cum to lubricate myself and Yoongi's little pink hole since he's not a hybrid. He can't wet himself naturally like Jimin. He's so tight and winces in pain as I slide my finger inside his ass.
      Jimin takes over above, kissing all over Yoongi's body and licking his nipples, rubbing him all over to ease. I smile ruefully and appreciatively at him before getting back to work. I want to bite him and let him focus on that but I'm afraid I'll lose control again. It's a risk.
      I also have Jimin to help if I do lose myself....
     I stop and think. Yeah. This could work. Looking up into Yoongi's anxious gaze, I touch his cheek. "Will you feed me, love?"
      He blushes, nodding. "O-of course."
      Of course he will never say no to us. Same Yoongi. I grasp his chin and force his head to tilt to the side. Licking my lips, I bend down and breathe him in. His pulse jumps under my touch.
      Baring my teeth, I strike fast and sink my teeth deep into his flesh. He jerks in pain, his hands pushing on my chest instinctively before settling down and breathing through it. I'm purposely a little rough to focus him on that pain as I begin trying to loosen him once again.
      He whimpers under his breath and the sound nearly sets me off. I rub my cock against his sensitive little hole and just want to shove inside.
      Jimin mewls beside us and continued trying to ease Yoongi for me. I drink greedily, taking all offered, as I finally push the third finger inside him.
       I stop drinking and lick the wound closed before kissing his lips softly, lining myself up and pushing inside without restraint. His breath catches in his throat and I taste tears as they squeeze from his eyes. Jimin kisses him along side me as I begin to thrust inside as deep as I can. It feels...god. It feels so good.
        He spreads his legs wider and allows me to take his body despite the obvious distress. I want to erase that and bring pleasure so I change angles and search for his special spot.
      I find it after a few moments and his entire body jerks in shock and he moans loudly against our mouths.
      I fuck him faster and harder, concentrating my movements on his pleasure making him cry incoherently, his nails digging into my shoulders. I eagerly race for the that precipice. I bite into my own wrist and force the dripping blood into Yoongi's mouth. He chokes on it in surprise but accosts it down, drinking every drop.
      I growl in pleasure and satisfaction as cum floods his ass, my end reaching just before his own. Jimin leans down and sucks Yoongi's cock, swallowing the cum with hearty moan.
      Once it's calm, I slowly slide out of Yoongi's spent body and admire the handiwork my cock has done to his little hole, cum dripping out. I lean down to taste it making him moan.
      His sweet juices mixing with my bitter taste.  It's right. Mine.
      Sighing contentedly, I eye Jimin lovingly and caress his cheek. He hums back. "Your turn, love. Let's all become one again."
      He smiles so brightly it likes up the room. "Forever."