Yoongi

"I'm quite impressed. Having Jungkook stay and help out was a good decision. He's smart." Namjoon muses, toying with a pen on his desk.
I lean back on the chair across from him, sighing. "He is. A little too cocky, though. Little shit is going to kill me with anxiety. He's more masculine and street wise than Jimin but he seems to forget that he's mine to take care of, too."
He smirks. "Feeling a little discontented, are we? Afraid he might just be better at your job than you?" A snarky chuckle leaves his mouth.
I resist the urge to throw something at his stupid head. "Fuck off."
His smirk only grows bigger.
Rolling my eyes, I tap my fingers on my knee and eye the room. "Where's your mate, anyway? I thought you always keep him within your sight lately? He's been silent for hours." Hoping to take the pressure of my own issues.
I expect him to give me another annoyingly snarky reply but instead he frowns, hand freezing on his desk. "I'm not sure, actually." A brief ominous look passed through his eyes before he gets up and strides out of the room.
Feeling the vibe, I follow after him. He throws the door to his bedroom open only to reveal a clean and undisturbed room. The bed made perfectly, untouched. No scent of hybrid around at all.
I glance between Namjoon and the room, tense. "I'm sure he's in the bathroom or kitchen."
He doesn't answer. He stalks to the bathroom and peaks in before leaving the room, cursing under his breath.
Shit. How long as he been missing. The thought panics me despite Hoseok not being my own. I decide to call Jungkook, feeling better having him by my side at the moment.
Soon, we have all of our people searching for the lost hybrid but after hours we come up empty. How could he have disappeared so easily? When did he get taken? Who took him?!
Namjoon is a nervous wreck, barking out orders and growling at everyone like a monstrous beast. Even I hesitate to approach him but I still remain loyal by his side as he collapses at his desk, stress marring every tense inch of him.
I park Jungkook on a chair close by for peace of mind and attend to my friend.
"We'll find him."
He clenches his fists. "What's his plan?"
"Huh?"
"Taehyung. It's obvious Taehyung. Why does he want Hoseok, though? What can he gain from him when he's already taken everything?"
I place a hand on his shoulder. "If Tae really took him then it's only to get you to go to him. I'm sure he won't hurt him for that simple fact. He doesn't want Hoseok. He wants you."
He shakes his head. "I don't think he wants me, either. He's only ever wanted to get me out of the way of his goals and plans. There's something I'm not getting..." He huffs, frustrated.
"Well...I guess we'll know soon enough. He's not known for his patience, right?" I'm not confident, however. Taehyung is very patient. Too patient which is why he's gotten away with all the shit he's managed so far. Too manipulative.
He doesn't react to me either way.
I glance back at Jungkook to see worry covering his face. I seem to forgot just how close Jungkook is to Hoseok as well.
"Go."
I'm brought back to focus by Namjoon's strong voice. "Huh?"
"Go. Take care of your mate. There's nothing you can do for me right now. I'll let you know if something happens." He sighs.
Reluctantly, I nod and take his advice. Nudging my little wolf, we take our leave.
Jungkook is silent the entire way home. His knee jittering up and down deceiving his hidden anxiety. I cover his thigh with my hand. "We will get him back. Namjoon will never let anything happen to him." I reassure.
His gaze remains focused out the window as I pull into the driveway.
My concern grows for his mindset as he heads straight into the bathroom and locks the door. Perhaps losing two of his closest loved ones as well as the boys in the same day has impacted more than I'd realized. Jungkook isn't like Jimin, really.
With Jimin, you can read him like a book. Everything he feels is reflected on his face and in his actions. Jungkook isn't like that. He's very calm and confident and quite unemotional. Strong willed and secretive.
You can only know what he's feeling if he tells you. I respect but also hate that fact. Even after six years, he remains the same mystery.
I decide to give him space for the time being and get the bed ready as well as set my phone on high volume in case Namjoon calls.
It's almost two hours before the hybrid exits the bathroom. Hair wet and smelling fresh, he climbs into bed—sitting up against the headboard without a word.
Taking a quick shower, I join him and grasp his hand, observing him intently. "It won't kill you to open up and talk to me. Let me know what's on your mind." I plead quietly.
His eyes darken for a split second before returning to normal. "I don't feel anything. I'm fine. Have you spoken to Jimin yet?"
I eye him, noting the subtle subject change. I'm not letting it go, however. "No. He's safe and I'm not worried about him right now. Right now I'm solely focused on you."
His brow furrows but he continues to refuse to meet my gaze. "Why?"
His surprised reaction makes me come to blunt realization. In all these years I've always put Jimin first. I suppose in my mind I've always seen Jungkook as strong and firm. He's never been vulnerable or needy like Jimin.
I've been stupid and neglectful. Maybe Jungkook has needed my attention more than Jimin all this time. If Jimin needs anything he will be the first to let you know but Jungkook...will never reveal anything. He'll suffer in silence eternally.
Shit. I'm a fucking awful mate. "Baby..."
He sighs and settles down. "I'm fine, Yoongi. You don't need to baby me."
Settling in my side, I caress his cheek, staring into his mirror like eyes, void of all emotion. "I'm not babying you, Jungkook. It's not bad to reveal your emotions. It's not weakness to show what's deep down inside. I'm your mate. It's my job to be here to listen and understand you. It hurts that you think I'm not worthy of it." I admit honestly, feeling awfully childish myself.
He turns onto his back, biting his lip. "I don't do it intentionally...it's just..."
"You've never felt you could safely reveal your needs, right? I'm sorry I haven't given you that."
"You haven't done anything wrong. Jimin needs all our love and focus. I understand that."
"No, he doesn't. Maybe I felt that way, too, but the truth is he's just as strong in his own way. I should have always kept equal focus on the both of you."
He's silent for a long time but I sense he's having an internal struggle. His gaze flickers between me and the ceiling constantly, thinking. "I'm really angry right now." He finally whispers. "So fucking angry I can't stand it."
      I'm taken aback at his words. "Angry at Hoseok?"
     He nods curtly, jaw tensing. "Taehyung doesn't seem the type to use force to drag him out. He's more the cunning and manipulate type. The only way he got Hoseok out was if Hoseok agreed to go. I'm pissed that he just left. He didn't care about any of us here."
      I'm stumped at his train of thoughts. "You really think it's like that?"
     "He most likely agreed for Jin."
     He could be right. "So he was trying to do a good deed. It was stupid but—"
     "He promised me." He cuts me off. "He promised we'd spend time together. Now I have no one..."
     I frown. "Am I not here?"
     "It's not the same."
    "How is it not? I fucking love you, too, Jungkook. Do I not matter to you?"
     Abruptly, he lets out a primal growl and rolls on top of me, pressing me down on the sheets, eyes blazing with rage and pain. It takes my breath away. Finally something shows through his thick facade. "I can't handle losing them again. I lost Jin then Jimin and now...I don't know h-how to..." His voice breaks as he trails off.   
     His emotions are finally slipping free, overwhelming him. He shutters above me, clenching his teeth. Trying to reign himself back in. He is a wolf hybrid, after all. A predator hybrid. Why has that never crossed my mind before. There's a reason he's much different than Jimin.
     His needs differ entirely from our kitten.
     An idea comes to mind. Not something I particularly ever thought I'd consider but here and now? For him? I will.
     I lean forward and capture his lips in a rough and desperate kiss. His mouth wars with mine, every bit as strong as me.
    "Then use me, Jungkook. Use me to release all the anger and pain you're feeling. Let me, as your mate, help  to relieve it all. It's okay." I pant up at him, cupping his face.
    He blinks down at me in shock, teeth still bared. "What are you saying?"
    I hesitate but force the words out anyway. "Fuck me. I can withstand it. Take it all out on me. My body can handle it all. Let it all out." 
     He takes several deep breaths above me, seeming on the way to breaking. "I can't do that."
     "Why not? I'm giving you permission. I know you hold back with Jimin. Don't hold back with me. Give me everything you've got. If I can't do anything else for you...I can do this."
     His eyes darken at my words and he groans. "A-are you sure...you can really handle it? I've been holding back for so long..."
     A cocky grin lights up my face. "I'm a vampire, remember? No matter what you do I'll recover faster than you can do the damage, anyway. My gift to you, love. Fuck me. Relieve all the pent up pain and anger on me."
     With a deep growl, he descends upon me with an uncontrollable vengeance.

Ooh lol
Sorry for late and long awaited updates