Jimin

I'm comfortable and warm. Snuggling up safely against a hard body. My tail lazily draped over his body contentedly.
      I'm safe, happy, and relaxed.
      So why does my senses keeping tingling, alerting me awake to something amiss. Something not right.
      Slowly, I peak my eyes open and gaze out into the quiet, dark room. No one is watching me. No one is here disturbing the peace...
      Realization hits and I understand the problem immediately. I'm only holding one person. Jungkook sleeps soundly beside me, holding me tight.
      Where's Yoongi?
       Sitting up, I silently slip out of bed and search for my elusive second mate. Frowning, I listen. My hybrid senses tingling and my hackles raise, take swishing anxiously. Perking my eyes, I listen but there's nothing but Jungkook's breathing behind me.
       Yoongi is not here.
      There's a familiar scent in the air and it makes my stomach twist. I know that scent very well. Zico.
      My panic rises and I run back into the room, shaking the vampire awake. He hisses a bit, slowly waking and frowning at me. "What is it, Minie."
      I gasp. "Yoongi is gone!"
      His eyes snap fully awake and he sits up instantly, alert. "What do you mean?"
      "I mean he's gone. The house is empty and...and..." I hesitate. "Zico. His scent is mixed with Yoongi's in the kitchen."
       Jungkook is gone in an second. Practically teleporting into said kitchen and doing his own investigation. "The fuck!"
       Swallowing hard, try not to panic too much. "Why would he bother to take Yoongi? I would think he would be more interested in you...or me." I admit.
       He runs a hand anxiously through his hair. "He knew Yoongi as a vampire. There has to be a reason he came and only took him."
       "I want to call—"
       There's a loud frantic knock at the door, cutting me off. Jungkook strides impatiently towards it and throws it open. Taehyung looms impatiently outside, pushing past us without permission into our home. He drops down on the couch and glares at us. His mood reflected into the dark pools of his eyes.
       He lights a cigarette and begins to smoke. I'm surprised. I didn't know he smoked...not that that's even relevant right now!
      "Jin is gone." He finally speaks.
       The silence is very loud.
        He looks around the room. "Where's Yoongi?"
       "He's...not here." Jungkook says evasively.
        Taehyung quirks a brow. "Not here." He repeats evenly, face blank.
        "He was gone when we woke up." I slip. Jungkook gives me a look which I ignore. "Zico was here."
       Taehyung sits straighter, frowning, thinking. "I smelled him at our home as well."
       I feel the need to speak my thoughts. "I get maybe why he would take Jin but...but would he take Yoongi, too?" I also remember the phone call from Jin earlier. It cut off before he could say anything but it made me weary. Weary of the vampire in front of me.
       He puffs lazily on his cigarette. "Sly bastard." He chuckles under his breath.
      Jungkook and I share a mutually confused look. "What's going on? I sense you know what's going on." Crossing his arms, Jungkook growls angrily.
       Taehyung studies him with interest and I remember that Jungkook just turned into a vampire and it's new to everyone. Licking his lips, he smirks up at him. "How is Yoongi as a human? Did you fuck him up real nice?"
      I gasp, appalled for no reason at all. This vampire has no morals at all. It's not totally out of character for him to be so vulgar and bold. It's just usually not as present around his mate—who isn't here.
      Jungkook bristles and I'm unsure if it's his vampire side or wolf side growling and baring his teeth. "Watch it."
      Tae laughs eagerly, burning them remaining of his cigarette on his palm. Standing up, he runs his eyes over Jungkook with malicious intent. My body trembles at the fierce standoff between them. I feel weak and inadequate beside them. I can't compete with their strength and anger.
       I wisely decide to sneak around them and across the room to watch from a distance. It's better I support from afar...just in case.
      Both vampires are now almost nose to nose, their hands clenching and teeth bared. I'm actually stunned at the loss of control in Taehyung. He's usually so...cold and calculated. It's hard to see him really riled up.
      His mate is gone and now he's freaking out by starting a fight.
      What's his deal with Yoongi, though?
       Clearing my throat, I risk speaking up to dispel the tension. "Um, any ideas where Zico would take them?"
       Jungkook blinks and cools down, stepping back. Taehyung strokes his chin, staring at me intently. I don't like it. I shift uncomfortably.
      "Do you?" He asks curiously.
       I frown. "Me?"
       He nods. "I'm here for you, Jimin." He admits, back to his overly controlled and cool self. "Zico kept you prisoner for awhile. Do you have any ideas where he might have taken them? You were with him a long time. He never spoke of any places to hide things or people?"
      I immediately understand what he's getting at and try to think back to my time with the terrifying vampire. Most of the time I was chained to a dirty mattress on the floor in a locked room but sometimes I was stuck right in the middle with all his lackeys.
       "I might have heard one of his men mention something..." Trying hard to remember. I was out of it most of the time but something prickles my memory. I gulp. "They mentioned an underground dungeon like place once. Something about putting more supplies or something in..." Unsure.
      Both vampires perk up, staring me down. Jungkook grasps my shoulders, intently staring into my eyes. "Please remember, Jimin. It's important." Right.
       I clench my eyes shut, trying to recall....
      "It was somewhere secluded. Also somewhere in the city? They never mentioned the location or name. Just in passing. Maybe an underground warehouse or something?"
       They both release a breath. Taehyung nods to himself. "Good enough. I'll take my leave." He makes for the door but Jungkook grabs his shirt, jerking him to a stop.
       "I think we should go together." He says through clenched teeth.
      Taehyung eyes him in amusement. "And why should we do that?"
       "Because we're both searching for the same things and I don't trust you around my mate." He growls.
      The other rolls his eyes. "What pray tell do you expect me to do to your precious human when I'm actively concerned about my mate only?"
      "I'm not stupid. I know you want something from Yoongi. They are together. We go together." Unshaken and eyes blazing. Jungkook is a little terrifying like this I have to admit. I'm also a little turned on. And ashamed. How can I be at a time like this?!
        Tae clicks his tongue, annoyed. "Fine." He looks back at me. "I'll be waiting in the car. You have five minutes or I'm leaving without you." He stalks out.
       I look at my mate. "How can we trust him to keep his word?"
      He frowns, staring out the door Taehyung just left through. "We can't but it's all we have. Let's hurry. He's itching to abandon us. I won't give him the satisfaction." He pushes me gently. "Go out and wait with him. I'll be out soon."
      "Uh." I look down. "Kookie, I'm practically naked. I can't go out there with him like thiiissss." Only an oversized thin white shirt. It barely covers anything. What if he thinks I'm trying to seduce him?! Me and his mate are both cat hybrids!
       He takes notice, tsking. He throws me Yoongi's black leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans. "Hurry. I'll be right out."
       I pout, slipping them on. I hate rough jeans smushing my tail but I guess I have to suck it up. Humph.
      Yoongi and hyung matters more than my comfort. Reluctantly, I head out to sit in awkward silence with the irritated vampire. Ugh. I really will never understand what hyung likes about the psycho.