Taehyung

"You're still angry."
       Jin sits all proper and stiff on the chaise lounge, staring out of the window. His pale flawless skin like glass. Quite beautiful. Annoyingly so. How I miss the days he would break and bruise under my hands, my fierce passion.
        That weakened Jin is far beyond me now. Long gone. I find myself unable to truly miss it, however. He seems more my equal. Vampire or not.
       "I'm not."
       "I've already apologized. What more would you have me do?" I kneel down before him and clasp his hands, staring up into his frosty eyes. "Punish me as you see fit for my foolish incompetence."
        Snorting, he shakes me off and crosses his arms against his chest, brooding. Pouting. I want to ravish his plush pointy lips until they are bruised and bloody. I lick my lips hungrily but remain kneeling in such a humiliating postural. Only for him.
       He gazes down at me, seeing me, reading me. Eventually he sighs and gets up. I follow suit and pull him into my arms. "I failed you, Seokjin. I failed my mate so disastrously. I'm prepared to face the consequences of almost losing you. I insist you get it off your chest."
      Turning away from me, fists his hands. "I don't need you to save me anymore, Taehyung. I've finally come into myself and realized that. A part of me has always looked to you for protection but I've finally understood something from this—I don't need you."
       I flinch and there is pain. Deep pain but I hold it in check. I remain still as stone, letting him chip away at my defenses. He twists around to look into my eyes. "I do not need you anymore, Kim Taehyung." He laughs, trailing his fingers down my cheek, neck and across my chest.
       I'm speechless. Waiting. Is this his true breaking point? Is he going to toss me aside? I can't with good conscience say I do not deserve this. I don't like the harsh sting in my chest, however. I won't leave so easily.
      "And what are you going to do with this sacred knowledge? Are you going to leave? For good this time?" Calm and cool. Do not lose your sanity. It's barely hanging by a thread as is.
       He smirks at me, stepping closer and pressing his lips softly to mine. I don't kiss back. Afraid of what this could mean for me. Am I being tested?
       "What do you think I should do?" He asks, wrapping his hands around my throat snd squeezing lightly. "I've suffered so much at your cold hard hands. I've wished death and purgatory upon you for many many years. I've dreamed of your suffering and you to experience the very same as you've done onto me. Delighted in images of drowning you in your own blood before hacking you to pieces...only to still crave and want you. Tell me, Kim Taehyung, my liege, my king..." He presses his lips to my ear. "What should we do with this knowledge?"
       I glare across the room over his head, refusing to answer. I know exactly what I'd do in his shoes. I won't offer it up to him. Not without a little fight, though. I have dignity and pride, Damn it.
       Doesn't...mean...I won't bend, however. Eventually. I lick my teeth. "Do you think you can break me, kitten?"
       He lifts his fist and I realize he's holding my amulet, grinning madly at me. Eyes dancing with fury and lust and adoration. "What do you think?"
       I calmly grasp the amulet and tug it from his fingers, unlocking it and placing it safely around his neck, kissing his throat with reverence.
      A worthy adversary at last. Zico never had a chance of being my equal. This ridiculously weak hybrid....has painstakingly won over my pride and own adoration of sorts.
       "Do it then." I bite down hard on his throat and lavish his taste on my tongue. "Do onto me as I've done onto you. Everything. Every. Last. Fucking. Thing. Make it hurt and make it last, my love." I clench his jaw tightly before taking his mouth in a soul binding kiss, enjoying his life force breathing inside me.
      He moans hungrily, grasping me just as tightly. "Don't worry, love." He pants, lapping at my lips, taking his own taste of myself. "I'll make it more than hurt. I'll make it excruciating until you beg me for death...then do you know what I'll do?"
       I bare my teeth at him in an evil smile. "What, my love?"
       His eyes harden and he grasps my throat hard. Cutting off my breath. The feeling is exquisite. "Then I will revive you and force you to keep fucking living the agony I've suffered everyday since meeting you. I will never let you die because even though I don't need you. I want you. I want you, to own you, so fucking bad I'm insane. I will never allow you the permission to slip away and leave me. Ever. You've created me into this monstrous thing and now must deal with the consequences of your selfish actions, Taehyung."
        I laugh with much enjoyment. An alarming amount of excitement as well. "Do as you must, kitten. I will submit to you and to you alone. No one else will ever see me bow and break. Only you have such power over me." I peck his nose softly. "Always."
       His grin is maniacal as he shoves me down on the floor and strips me of my clothes. I lay still snd allow him to do whatever he wants. I relive all those harsh tainted memories of torturing him so many years. So much pain. He deserves this and I will finally give him his justice and love him all the more for it.
       In a moment of perfect clarity as he chains me to the floor naked and chilled, binding me with my amulet, I realize just how fucked up I am. Completely unhinged.
       But so is he. My everything. He was normal once and I couldn't stand it. I created this vile and twisted fucked up creature before me as surely as I created our child. Shaped
And molded his very being and mind. Our future. It's my legacy.
      I've never felt more pride in myself and such revulsion at the same time. The old Taehyung would spit on my ashes in rage and embarrassment at what we've become.
      Here and now, I will relish the sameness Seokjin snd I now share after the hard, relentless, work of chipping away any decency left within him. He's just like me now. Completely.
       My most coveted possession now owned completely and utterly mine in every since of the word as he could never be with anyone else.
Now this way. I've fucked him up too entirely to ever love and crave normalcy.
       He does need me as I need him. Maybe not for protection but to release his vengeance and pain and anger. The only one strong enough to take it and demand more. Loving and worshipping him endlessly within our insanity.
        He smirks down at me as I once did him. A length of thick rope in hand.
       I wait patiently.
       He slaps me across the face before wrapping the rope around my throat as I once did his own...with his own tail. I gag on it. My eyes bright with humor and resilience. Oh how opulent this battle will be.
        He pauses in his handiwork of binding me down, gazing at me with so much emotion. "I love you, Taehyung." His harsh whisper is strong and proud, a quiet proclamation.
        I rasp. "I worship you, my lovely queen."
        His smile is blinding. "Tonight  I will own you as thoroughly as you own me. Tonight I am King. This is your punishment."
        More like a reward but why should I take the fun out and tell him that?