Jimin

You know...I think I'm completely unsurprised and basically used to being kidnapped by now. It's happened to me so often lately that I might as well identify it as a personality trait at this point. Min Jimin—professional kidnappee. Ha ha. Not.
      Sighing, I rest my head in my hands and wish I was back home in bed. Why is it always me? Literally—Jungkook and Taehyung were right there beside me for the taking! They could have nabbed one of them but noooo. It had to be Jimin. Of course.
       They didn't even take me to where Jin and Yoongi are being held. I'm in a holding cell of sorts but kind of fancy. Like a hotel room but with a cell door for the stupid vamps to gawk at me.
      There's zero privacy. This really sucks. And it's freaking cold. My entire body is covered in chilly goosebumps.
      I jump as the cell door clangs open and Zico swaggers in like a self-proclaimed God. Ugh. He smirks down at me before grasping my chin and forcing my face up to look at him.
      "You're very lovely, you know...and would make a fine sex slave and mate.." He sighs. "But I do believe I no longer want to mate you. You're disappointed, right? I certainly am as well..." He trails off, stroking my cheek.
      I hold back the shudder. "So disappointed." Deadpan. Can I leave now? "Are you letting me go then? Why am I here?"
      His smile is wide and bright. Too bright. "I've always believed it best to end things in person. I brought you here for that purpose."
      I blink. "You kidnapped me...again...just to tell me...it's over? Is this your fucked up way of breaking up with me?" I stifle a laugh. The lunatic. Who's worse at this point—this looney or Taehyung? It's debatable at this point.
       He nods solemnly. "Yes, I've found another. A true mate. He is perfect and won't fight me. He will do anything for me. You're heart broken, right?"
       I immediately feel really bad for the poor loser he got to replace me. He's probably being coerced or mind controlled or some shit. Doesn't stand a chance. "As much as it truly destroys me...good for him." Sarcastic. I walk over to the bars and tug at the locked door. "Can I go home now?"
       He eyes me up and down in a very presumptuous manner. "Why don't you let me taste you? It will be the last time. One before I release you for good. I can't see you becoming useful for me any longer, anyway. I should get something out of you since I brought you here already."
      Gaping at him, I'm grossed out but also not surprised by his stupid logic. "I don't want you anywhere near me. Go taste your new brainwashed prisoner."
He flashes his fangs. "Oh, I already have. He's divine. Very tasty. His mate is really going to hate it when I claim him..." Chuckling.
"He already has someone?" Stupid psycho.
"Of course. Where's the fun in claiming an unmated one? I love the challenge and the chase."
Raising a brow, I tug on the bars once more. "Okay so...we're done, right? Can I goooooo?" Almost whining. He's creeping me out.
He eyes me, sitting down on the bed and leaning back comfortably. "You know, kitten, I could possibly make an exception for you and keep you until I'm ready to permanently move my future mate in here."
Spare me. "You should be faithful." I chastise. "Show some restraint. If you really want him so badly."
He sits up straight, looking surprised. "Do you truly think he would mind? He's already getting fucked and sucked by his mate which isn't me at the moment. Would he care if I did the same? It's only fair, don't you agree?"
Nope. My ass is far too delicate and important to find any agreement in this madness. "B-but he will be yours soon. You should practice control now."
Smirking, he rests his chin on his fist, studying me. "It's quite intriguing how you're fluffy little tail matches the color of your pink hair. Quite unique."
I pause, surprised. He's never really commented on my appearance before. Not without mocking or being crude just to mess with me. It's...uncomfy. My tail swishes as anxiety washes through me.
His eyes follow its movement, making me freak out a little more. "I'd like to feed. I exerted a lot of effort this evening. Come here." He pats the spot beside him.
I'm frozen, unable to move but knowing it's all futile. I'm stuck in here and he's going to do what he's going to do. Sighing, I slowly make my way to the bed and sit down, frowning.
He runs a hand through my hair, caressing the strands before tugging a tuft a little roughly, forcing my head to the side. I hold my breath as he licks my throat, my pulse skyrocketing. Nausea turns my stomach.
He groans, smelling me, right before his teeth sink—
The cell door clangs open with a loud bang and we both jerk. My eyes widen in shock, relief, and happiness as Jungkook strides into the room and punches Zico in the face. He scowls and hisses.
I jump into my vampire's arms and nuzzle into him, needing his scent all over. It's nice and the sickness fades at once.
"Don't touch what belongs to me." Jungkook growls, ready to fight.
Zico rolls his eyes, waving him off. "Take him." He glances behind us. "Where is Taehyung? He didn't join you in the glorious rescue?" Teasing.
Jungkook scoffs. "He's home with his mate."
Zico frowns. "He found him already? Ah, that's no fun. The game was just beginning." He really doesn't sound that disappointed. Just bored."
"What do you even want? What do you get out of all this?" Kookie asks, grinding his teeth.
Zico smiles. "Amusement. Truly, I'm only after making Taehyung suffer but the temptation was just too much. I apologize for taking your human." He laughs. "I cannot believe how low Yoongi has fallen. It was too much not to take him. Too easy."
I pout. "Don't talk about him that way!"
His eyes return to me once more. "Ah, my sweet little kitten." He glances back down at my tail, licking his lips. "I really love when you get feisty. Please do not tempt me too much, hybrid. I may lose control after all."
Shivering, I burrow deeper into Jungkook's arms.
"That will never happen." He vows, leading me out of the cell and up the stairs towards the waiting car.
Yoongi isn't anywhere in sight. "Where's Yoongi?"
Jungkook pauses, starting the car and staring out of the window. "He's with Jin and Taehyung. Mostly Jin."
Swallowing hard, I try not to show my disappointment. "Ah, is he okay?"
"Yep. Drunk at the moment. We're going to go get him now and head home."
Nodding, I sit back and relax, breathing in my mate's calming scent.
I reflect on my evening as we drive out to Taehyung's. I can't stop my mind from wondering just who Zico is planning to torture next. He didn't mention who he planned to claim but I have a gut feeling we know them. Why else would he bother. It always has to involve us in some way.
I really hope the poor victim can escape his clutches before it's too late. Who knows how deep the looney's obsession will go. I know he's madly obsessed with Taehyung but it's vengeance. This obsession seems different. More singleminded.
Anyway, I'm just glad it's not focused on me any longer. I shouldn't worry so much.