Jungkook

I know as soon as Yoongi walks out of the bedroom with a timid Kitten behind him, head hung low, that shit has hit the fan. I look at the boys. "Sweets, go play in your room, okay? I'll make you a snack."
      Koya and Yoon-Jae run out without argument, knowing the tension surrounding us. Sighing, I look up at our disapproving mate.
      "What the hell, Jungkook?" He demands when we're finally alone.
      I wince, eyeing Jimin as he clenches his naked thighs together, still dressed in his skimpy robe. "Sorry. He begged me, Yoongi. You know how hard it is to deny him anything." I pout.
      Rolling his eyes, he glares at the shaking kitten. I open my arms and he immediately runs into them, sitting down on my lap. I ignore the wetness dripping onto my shorts. "Yoongi." I plead. "It'll be okay."
       "You should know just as well as I do the dangerous risks. I almost lost you both the last pregnancies. It's too unpredictable. This isn't something to do rashly."
      I nod. "I understand but we've been talking to Mark about this and—"
      "You've spoken to Mark but not me? You're own fucking mate?!" He demands, eyes flashing. Jimin huddles closer to me.
      I take a deep breath, not scared of him or his anger. I know he'd never hurt us. "Yes. We would never even attempt such a risk without making sure first. Mark said he's sure that by surviving the last birth that his body should be much stronger and more easily accepting of another one. His body will adjust better by knowing what to expect." I explain all Mark has told us.
      He sighs, rubbing his face. "I get that. I'm not mad you want another baby, Minie. I'm pissed that neither of you thought to talk to me about this. You've never once mentioned this! How do you think this makes me feel? I feel used and unnecessary." He says.
      Guilt fills me and I see the same in Jimin's eyes. "I'm sorry, Yoongi. Please don't hate us." He cries.
       He holds out his arms and Jimin moves over to his lap, rolling his face over his face and neck. Cute kitten. Purring softly.
      "I could never hate you, love. I'm just worried and hurt you didn't feel you could talk to me. I'm supposed to be your mate and protect you. Do what's best for you. You didn't have to go behind my back. Either one of you." He eyes us both with disappointment.
I hate that look. "I'm sorry. You're right. This wasn't fair. It won't happen again." I say.
Jimin nods, still rubbing his face all over Yoongi's chest. It's freaking cute and I regret not getting in on their little love fest. Hmph.
"Well...I'm guessing Mark already knows to come by then?" He sighs, giving in.
Jimin smiles widely. "Yup! This evening."
His smile turns into a frown. "You do realize you can't just leave on a trip with Hoseok now, right? You know how fast this shit works. Now it's way too dangerous for sure."
Jimin gasps. "No! We've already booked our room and plans. He needs this. I'll be fine, I promise. If anything happens then I'll let you know and come right back." He whines.
"No way, kitten. You should have thought about this before you got yourself knocked up, princess."
I snort, earning a glare from the both of them. "What? It's funny."
Jimin sticks his tongue out childishly. He then turns back to Yoongi. "What if we get Mark to come with us? He's a doctor. It's a great idea, right?"
I look at Yoongi as he debates. It is really hard to say no to the kitten. "If Mark agrees then...I'll think about it."
I hide my smirk. For sure, he'll get to go. It's fine. After six years I've learned to just roll with his impulses and Yoongi's mood swings.
I usually just enjoy sitting back and enjoying the drama.

Mark and Jackson come by after dinner to see the boys and check on Jimin deeming it too early to know if he's actually pregnant or not. Mark has also agreed to go with Jimin and Hoseok, pressured by Minie's pleading eyes and whining.
"Appa...I'll miss uncle Minie." Yoon-Jae frowns as I tuck him in for the night.
I smile, kissing his cheek. "We will, too, but it won't be too long before he's back. He just need to help uncle Hoseok."
He pouts, glancing at Koya who's already fast asleep. "D-did Koya tell you about..." He pauses, pressing his little lips into a tight line.
I frown, holding his hand. "Hm?"
His eyes stare at me, debating. "Appa...I don't want to go with him."
"With who, baby?" My body stiffens.
"The bad man. He looks like an angel." He whispers, looking down at our hands. "but he s-scares me."
I swallow the lump in my throat. "Daddy and appa will never let anyone take you away, sweets."
When he looks back at me, his eyes are much older than that of a six year old. Very knowledgeable. "Appa...you won't have a choice."