Jin

"Do you think I'm too high maintenance?"
        "..."
        "I mean, like, I know I'm exceedingly gorgeous and talented in all other aspects but do you think I do too much sometimes? I mean, why else would he be so cruel to me after all this time? Is there something wrong with me that I'm not seeing?"
      "..."
     When no response comes about, I whirl around and glare at the guard near the door. He looks a little pale and avoids eye contact. Stomping over, I poke his chest. "I'm talking to you. Can't you fucking speak? Do you agree with him?!"
       He blinks, gulping, still avoiding eye contact. "I'm unsure what I'm supposed to say." He sighs, finally meeting my angry gaze with a wince. "I'm new here. I don't even know who you are...sorry..." Flushing.
       That takes me by surprise. I hadn't noticed the new guard. All guards—new and old—know who I am, though. Obviously as this is Taehyung's home. Mine as well. I eye him up and down curiously. "How long have you been here? Have you met with Taehyung yet?"
       Eyes still wandering around, he shakes his head hesitantly. "No, he's been busy, I believe."
       I purse my lips. "Busy." Too busy to secure the security of our home?
       My tail slithers around and flicks against his wrist, holding tightly. His eyes widen in terror and I immediately realize something.
       I'm up in his face within seconds, trapping him against the door. "You aren't a guard here. You're a human."
        He gasps , struggling to free himself but failing. His efforts are laughable. "I'm n-not..."
        "No? Then what are you? This place is off limits to humans. You clearly aren't a vampire. What kind of hybrid are you? Speak!" My voice raising.
        He just shakes his head, frantic now. "Let me go!"
      "All guards are very clearly checked out by my mate, Taehyung—the owner of this estate."
       He freezes, realizing at last who I am. His eyes stare into mine, surprise replacing fear. He stops struggling. "Y-You are Seokjin?"
        Sniffing indignantly, I release him. "Who else? Why are you here? You're trespassing. Clearly you don't belong here."
       Suddenly he seems a bit too excited, now he's the one reaching out and grasping my wrist. "You need to come with me." He urges.
       "Um." I jerk my hand free. "Clearly I don't know who you are and I don't trust humans. Why would I follow you anywhere?"
       "You fucking trust vampires?!"
       "I'm mated to one, aren't I?"
       "All the more reason to know they can't be trusted. I'll explain why I'm here but you need to come with me first."
       "I think I'd rather just kick you out and go complain about my struggles to someone else." Admitting, bored.
        Pausing, he looks at me—really looks this time. "I don't think you're too much. He's obviously a fool if he can't realize what a beauty of treasure he has. You should be high maintenance." He clears his throat. "I mean...in my opinion.
       My eyes narrow. "You're trying to get on my good side now. What is it you want." I don't admit to having my ego stroked a bit, however. Hmph.
       He smiles making me acknowledge that he's pretty handsome does human. Still don't trust him but he could definitely find a mate easily. Not that he would considering he's scared of hybrids. "I came here to find information on your vampire king."
       I tilt my head. "Namjoon. You know he doesn't live here, right? He has his own estate home."
      "No, Taehyung."
       Now I'm more confused. "Taehyung isn't the King." I pause. "What's your name and why do you, a human, care about the vampire king?"
       He smiles wider this time. "I may be just a human but I'm working for someone much more important. Also a vampire."
       "I thought you didn't trust vampires."
        He shrugs. "Money is money." He takes a step closer to me, reaching up to touch my cheek. "And power is power." I don't like the look in his eyes.
       I remove myself from his touch and wipe my face. "And stupid is stupid." I stride over to the left wall and press a hidden button. Nothing happens but I know it just set off a silent alarm to all security in our home.
        He frowns at me. "You're making a mistake. I can help you. You really want to die here for a vampire?"
       "He's my vampire. I also know he'd protect me or come for me regardless whether I stay or go." Shrugging. It's been proven over and over.
       Scoffing, he shakes his head. "You'll regret this!"
       A dozen guards enter the room within seconds and the human man is shoved to the ground and tied. I watch as he's hauled off somewhere. I think about what he said.
       Why would I die? What the hell did he mean? Why did he think Taehyung is King and not Namjoon??
       "What happened?"
       Still frowning, I glance over at Tae dismissively. "Oh, now you care to search me out? No worries...it's nothing of consequence."
       I step around him and head towards the door but he gets there first, pressing the door firmly closed and locking it.
      I stop and cross my arms, annoyed. "What do you want from me? I'd like to be alone."
      He stalks towards me, eyes a light with fire, a dangerous smirk playing on his lips.
      I refuse to take the bait, raising my head high and feigning boredom. "Go play with Jungkook. Leave me alone."
      I move to go around but he grasps my waist, holding me tightly against him and biting down on my neck. A shiver runs throughout my body and I bite my lip hard to hold back a moan. Chills covering my skin. Damn him. "Get off."
       "I'm trying too, baby." He groans, rubbing against me, sucking at the vein in my neck. "I want inside you. It's been too long."
       I roll my eyes, both amused and turned on. It pisses me off. "We fucked yesterday."
       "Yesterday isn't today. That was then and this is now."
      "I hate you."
     "I love you."
     "I hope you die."
     "God, I want inside you. I love it when you talk dirty."
      Spinning around, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. His hot tongue forcing my mouth open and invading deep. I choke him down as he tears violently at my clothes, ripping my favorite silk shirt in half and shoving my pants dow.man my legs.
      I jump and lock my thighs around his hips as he carries me across the room and shoves me down onto the desk, pushing deep inside me me easily. It hurts just as much as it feels euphoric.
       My cock jerks between us as pleasure replaces my anger. I kiss him hungrily, nails digging into his shoulders, as he fucks me hard and fast. It's rough and raw and full of fulfilling passion. Once again repairing the waning bond between us. Sex seems to fix all our issues, doesn't it?
        My tail wraps around his throat and squeezes. He groans into my mouth, panting hotly as our bodies slam together as one over and over again.
       I cry out my sudden release, coming hard between us. Seconds later, my body is filled to the brim with him. I loudly moan as he pulls out oh so slowly before sinking down to his knees and spreading my legs, pressing his slick tongue deep inside to taste.
       Gasping for air, I cry out another release as he fucks me lazily with his tongue and fingers, savoring every last drop of the both of us.
       I desperately full him up on top of me as I kiss him, tasting myself on his lips and tongue. It drives me crazy with lust.
       I'm gearing up for another round when there's a loud knock at the door. I swallow back a groan of disappointment as Tae stands back up, disheveled and half dresses. I enjoy with pride the marks I've left on him.
       He glares at the door. "What is it!"
       A long pause. "Mhm, sorry to interrupt sir, but you have a guest."
       We both frown. "A guest?"
       I slowly sit up and attempt to gather my shredded clothes, giving up quickly at the hopeless task.
      "Yes, a guest." Another pause. "A woman by the name of...Chaerin."