Yoongi

"I don't think that color suits you."
I flick my gaze into the mirror, a little startled at the appearance staring back. The fancy baby blue silk luxury suit feeling nice against my skin and yet...not me.
"I really don't think any of this suits me. Don't you have like...I don't know—any normal t shirts and pants? Jeans? Regular dress shirts?" I huff, a little overwhelmed by Jin's massive closet.
All super luxurious and top brands. Nothing regular or normal everyday clothes. Makes sense why every time I see him, he's always decked out. He owns nothing else!
He scoffs. "Ew. Why would I own commoner attire?" He teases, turning to rummage through a dresser drawer. I've almost lost all hope when he tosses me a nice and soft long sleeve white button down. I almost cry in appreciation at the simpleness. Much better.
"Then what do you sleep in? Gucci?" I quickly remove the far too nice suit and replace it with the shirt and the black slacks he hands over. They fit surprisingly well considering how much taller Jin is than me.
"Oh don't be silly." He raises a brow. "I sleep wearing Taehyung."
"Right." Deadpan.
Rolling his eyes, he looks me up and down, pleased. "I like nice things. Jimin and I could never dream of owning such things growing up. Taehyung has more than enough means and he gets these things for me without me ever asking. I've gotten used to them." He shrugs. "It was a lot at first but you've seen him—he's always in luxury. It's natural for him. You're rich, too." He points out.
I shift uncomfortably. "I prefer jeans and leather. Regular t shirts are more than enough."
He smirks. "It's always suited you, I guess."
I can't help but glance back at my reflection. "I suppose not anymore."
His head tilts. "What do you mean?" Sitting down on the bed.
I chew on my bottom lip without thought and it feels weird to do so and not bite down with fangs. "I'm not that anymore."
"That?" He laughs. "What are you talking about? You mean because you're human now? Your personality hasn't changed, Yoongi. Just your biology. You are the same person in all the ways that counts."
"I can't protect anyone anymore. What use could they really have with me." I hate my insecurities. Why am I even talking about this?
He looks at me, not smiling or laughing but completely serious, studying me. "Did you claim Jungkook and Jimin with the intention of getting use out of them? What uses?"
I blink, surprised. "No? I claimed them because I liked them. I wanted to keep them safe and together."
He nods slowly. "You don't think they have claimed you with the same intentions? Just out of love for you. Them wanting to keep you with them and safe?"
"It's not the same." I can't see it as such.
"It is, though." He pauses. "Would you have still claimed them if one of them were human?"
"Yes." Without a doubt, it wouldn't have mattered.
"Right. Your dynamics are basically the same as that. One vampire, one hybrid, and one human. Jackson loves Mark dearly and he's human. Do you think he's useless?"
I frown. "It's not the same! Mark is a doctor. He has many uses."
Jin clicks his tongue, considering. "You just lost yourself. All you've ever known. It will take some time to adjust and find a new purpose—but you will. You just have to be patient."
Scoffing, I plop down beside him. "You don't know what it's like."
Gazing into my eyes, into my soul in a very uncomfortable manner, he seems sad. "Yoongi, I may have never had a weird transformation like you have but I do know what's it like to have my life massively change in both very good and very terrible ways. Many situations a weaker person could have never survived and do you know how?"
"How?"
"I adjusted accordingly." He smiles a wicked smile. "Has it changed me? Yes. Am I the same person I started out as? No. I'm not good but I'm not evil. I take things simply as they come and keep moving. Keep accepting and adapting. Take it from me—it's not so bad. Being human isn't horrible at all. You just have to accept and adjust."
He's right. I know he is but it's fucking hard. "You're weirdly wise."
"Just because you're old doesn't mean the younger can't have wisdom. You don't know everything. Not even Taehyung has that gift."
I smile. "Thanks for giving me some clothes and, uh, listening to me whine." Now embarrassed.
"I don't wear those anyway. Keep them." He hesitates a moment before reaching over and pulling me into a tight hug. It's shocking but I accept it at once. It feels nice. Comforting. Something I never expected from him of all people.
Speaking of...
The door to the room bursts open and we separate to see three pairs of wide eyes staring back at us, shocked.
"What..."
"You were here?!"
"Why are you two embracing?!"
I huff as Jin just straightens his Gucci shirt, all causal. That's really want they want to say?
Namjoon glances between us in confusion while Jungkook seems a little jealous and upset. Taehyung just looks annoyed and miffed.
Jin sniffs. "While you were playing hide and seek and not giving a flying fuck about us kidnapped and locked naked in a fucking dungeon—one you own by the way—we were rescuing ourselves and have decided to ditch you losers and get married." He grabs my hand with a huge smile. "We're engaged! Yoongi proposed and I said yes!"
Jungkook looks completely shocked while Tae growls in anger. Namjoon stares at me weirdly. I press my lips together, upset and playing along.
"Yes. We're going to Vegas."
"The fuck you are!"
"What the hell, Jin! You're mine!"
"Yoongi! Did you hit you're head or something?!"
Jin gets up and gracefully shoves everyone out and locks the door. He winks at me and nods towards the closet. Hesitantly, I follow. The others are all yelling and banging on the door wanting answers. I'm getting a headache but it's funny.
Chuckling, Jin pushes a rack of clothes out of the way to reveal a hidden door. He unlocks it and pulls me inside. "This leads to the bar. Let's to drink go freedom and dumb mates, shall we?"
Smiling in amusement, I nod. "Cheers."
Something comes to mind, however, as we descend down the stairs towards the bar. Where is Jimin? Why wasn't he with them?