Jungkook

Gazing at my reflection in the bathroom mirror is...startling to say the least. I'm only stunned to the point of being numb.
I almost killed Yoongi.
       Jimin is leaving me. Leaving him.
      It's over.
      My hands shake as I force myself to wash the blood off my skin, scrubbing so hard it nearly draws my own blood. I'm panicking. My breath coming out in harsh pants as I struggle to contain everything inside me. I'm losing my mind. Truly.
        I love Jimin. I love him so much that I don't know what to make of him just abandoning me. Us.
It's not abandonment really, though, is it? You deserve this. You've neglected him and pushed right through you obsession with Yoongi, shoving Jimin off and to the side, hurting him in the process.
        What will Yoongi say? Will he hate me? Leave me, too?
        What about our kids? Will they blame me if one of their parents disappear. Surely he won't disappear, right? He has to stay around us for the kids, right? At least?
        Nothing good will come from panicking about shit now. I need to get it together and focus on the tasks at hand. Worry about everything else later.
        A knock at the door startles me and I jump, swallowing hard as I stare into the mirror over my reflection at Taehyung leaning causally against the doorframe. All nonchalant and annoying in his stupid knowledge of my mishap. He just had to witness all that.
        "Yeah?"
        Pursing his lips, he slowly comes to stand beside me.
       Turning to face him, I frown. "What?!"
       "You're a mess, dog."
       My fists clench. "Not a fucking dog." 
       He rolls his neck, smiling a bit. Fucker. "Yoongi's dog. Yoongi's kitten. Whatever." His hand shoots out to clench around my throat before I can even comprehend he's moved. I gasp and struggle as he lifts me into the air and launches me across the bathroom. My body flies through the hair and into the glass shower, shattering the door and raining bloody glass over both of us.
       "What the fuck is your problem?!" I growl, beyond angry now. Ready to kill. Shocked.
        He glares back, the playful attitude gone from him for once. He doesn't answer. Hissing, he comes after me. I'm immediately on defense mode. We fight, bite, and rip into each other with absolute unbridling rage.
       He's stronger than me by a lot but I'm not weak by any means. I give nearly as good as I get. It's brutal and raw and quite impressive.

        The bathroom is completely destroyed as we lay panting and somewhat broken, glaring at each other from across the small space.
       "Was this really necessary?" I demand, nursing my broken leg and busted face, wincing at the blood pouring down my forehead into my eyes. My body is already starting to repair itself. Kinda cool if I wasn't still so angry and bitter to admire this development.
       He scoffs before standing up and fixing his fancy now disheveled, blood soaked, shirt. He points down at me menacingly. "That was for Yoongi. If you would have killed him...I would have really fucked you up. He's family to me. You hurt him, I hurt you."
       I open my mouth to say something like a smartass but think better of it and stay silent. He's not wrong. I deserved this.
       "It's going to take so long for him to recover and you're already healing, get it? He's not like us anymore. You need to learn to control your strength and anger before you make a mistake you can't come back from."
       "I want to! I just don't know how! I don't have anyone to show me..." Yoongi can't now. Jimin can't. There's no one...
        Rolling his eyes, he smacks me upside the head. "I do exist, you know. I will help you but only for Yoongi—not you. I don't give a fuck about you. I won't have you almost killing him again. You, dogbrain, can't be trusted." Sneering.
        I want to deny his help—anyone but his—but he's right. I need this and he's really the only one right now offering the service up. Fuck.
       "Fine. I'll accept your help." Begrudging. Like it's a favor for him. Asshole.
       "Great! The first step in your training is to fix this fucking bathroom. It's a mess and Jin will lose it if he sees the shit you've done to it." And with an annoyingly arrogant smirk, he saunters out of the room, leaving the chaos to me and me alone.
        I take in the destruction with a low curse. Doesn't he pay people to clean his place?? Why do I??
Gritting my teeth, I force myself to my feet and limp to the sink to nurse my wounds. A few deep breaths later, I leave the bathroom to find Jimin sitting on the bed, staring down at Yoongi's still unconscious form. I wince at the bruises I've left on him.
I hate myself. I hate all this. Why did Yoongi make me like this. I wish he would have just let me fucking die. At least he would be safe and his normal self with Jimin. They would have been fine without me.
"Stop it."
My eyes meet Jimin's as I slump against the wall. "Stop what?"
"Trying to self sabotage yourself. I can see the gears turning in your head. I know you well, you know?" He gives me a small smile. It's friendly enough and yet too cold. Much too cold.
My mind reluctantly replays the sex we had just recently. Raw and passionate. Where did it all go wrong? How'd it end up like this?
Sighing, he gets up and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm going to go wash up then call the kids. Check up on them. Afterwards..." He frowns, pausing. "I'm going find a room and get some sleep. I suggest you do the same. A room away from here. Give yourself some space and him time to recover, alright?"
Chewing on my bottom lip, I can't meet his eyes as I nod and sense him leave the room. God I'm a piece of shit. Truly. I don't deserve either of them.
I need to fix myself before fixing everything else. Once my resolve is firm, I reluctantly return to the bathroom and clean it up so I don't have to hear Taehyung bitch. I really do think he can help me. That in turn will help us.
Everything going to work out.
It has to.