Jungkook

"Are you okay?"
Jimin stiffens a bit as I wrap my arms around him but relaxes after a bit. Reluctantly. It's been like this for the last week since he's been back home. He's been so distant and cold. No matter what Yoongi and I do...it's the same.
It hurts, honestly. I love Jimin so much—so does Yoongi—but he just keeps pushing us away.
"I'm fine." He pushes away from me, making up the bed. The bed he barely shares with us anymore. He goes to bed with us without complaint but when we wake up in the morning he's moved to the couch or the boys' room.
I grab his wrist, needing to get this talk over with. I can't take much more. "You're angry, right?"
He tugs but can't free himself from my hold. I tighten my grip for good measure. "I'm not."
His expression is clear but I don't trust it. He has to feel something about what he witnessed between Yoongi and I. "Just be honest, Jimin. You can be angry. You can be hurt. Please just talk to me. What do you feel right now?"
He looks away, frowning. "I'm not...angry. I was, at first. I felt left out and betrayed even though it sounds stupid. Like I wasn't wanted or needed in this relationship. I was missing you guys so much but you two were completely fine without me." He snorts. "Thinking it over, though, I think it feels more right this way, don't you think?" He finally meets my gaze. "I'm just in the way between you two."
"We like you like that." I say without thinking. My eyes widen. "I didn't mean—"
"No, I know that. I've always been the center connecting you two. But you've been so focused on me and my issues that you couldn't grow together as partners. It wasn't fair of me and I'm sorry."
I don't like this. My chest hurts. "Jimin...you know how much we love you, right? How much I love you and need you." My voice catches a bit.
He jerks his arm free and sits down on the bed, playing with a fraying part of his jeans. "I know you do."
I wait but he doesn't add anything. "And you love us just as much, right? You need us too."
He bites his lip. "Kookie..."
I kneel before him, grabbing his hands. "Don't be this way. Don't do this. Get angry and sad and scream and throw things and demand our love and affection but just don't...don't be like this. Why do I feel like you're trying to...to end things?" I can barely admit it.
His gaze raises and I feel something inside me break. It's full of resolve. "I think maybe it's best if—"
"Not happening, kitten. You really think you can end things with us without having a proper conversation or trying to fix the issues?" Yoongi demands from the doorway, crossing his arms sternly. "You're mine and I'm not letting you go without a fight. Ending a mating just isn't done. Especially with a vampire."
"Even if it's really what I want?" Jimin's tone is icy and precise. He means it.
"You don't love us anymore?" I hate how desperate and weak I sound. I fucking love Jimin but I love Yoongi, too. This should be working. Why isn't it?
"Love has nothing to do with it. It's practical. You and Yoongi make sense to be mates. I don't want to be a third wheel. I'm just holding back your potential."
"Who the fuck told you that bullshit?" Yoongi growls. "You are one of the best parts of our relationship."
I nod in agreement. "Jimin, please, let's try and work this out. We've been together so long.
Why are you so eager to leave us?"
He sighs. "It's just not what I want anymore. Is that so hard to believe? I want out."
I sit back, stunned. Is this even the same Jimin that left? He's a completely different person. This can't be all about him walking in on us. There has to be more.
"You want out?" The tone in Yoongi's low voice makes me shiver. He's angry. Beyond angry. And I'm just...hurt. Confused.
Jimin looks at him head on. "Yes. I want out of this bond."
"It doesn't work that way, baby." He sighs. "This isn't how you usually behave when you're upset."
Jimin glares. "Will you still condescending me? I'm not a child! I'm not a stupid kitten that needs to be sheltered or lied to! Don't coddle me or treat me like a baby!" He jumps up angrily. "You think I'm stupid?!" Hackles raises and tail swishing wildly.
I stand as well. "Of course not! Why would you think that? We don't think of you like a baby or child or anything offensive like that!"
Jimin seems to calm at once, giving me a look of annoyance. "You always say 'we' automatically. You and him are like one person now."
I gape at him. I hadn't even noticed I did that. "Jimin, I—"
"Just stop it, Jungkook. Why aren't you happy? You can finally have Yoongi all to yourself. I'm stepping aside."
Growling in frustration, I clutch his shoulders and shake him a little. "You aren't in the way! There is no 'us' without you. I need you just as much as I need him. Why can't you see that?"
"You're going overboard, Jimin." Yoongi growls. "Stubborn and immature."
     Panting and holding back his anger, he glares at us. "When were you going to tell me Jin was alive. You both knew and didn't tell me. How could you do that to me?"
     I freeze, glancing at Yoongi. So it's about his brother. Of course. I should have realized. "We just hasn't had a chance to tell you yet. We were going to."
     He scoffs. "You guys always lie to me and downplay the issues. You treat me like a child and not as an equal." He looks at Yoongi. "You sent me away for 'protection' but kept Jungkook by your side. You consider him your equal but not me."
     "It's not that you aren't our equal, Jimin."
     "Oh really? Then what?"
     Yoongi strides into the room and cups Jimin's face gently. "It's because you're too precious to us to lose. Neither of us can bare to see you get hurt, baby."
      I move behind Jimin and hug him tightly, refusing to let go. "You can't leave us. We won't be whole without you. It won't work."
     Jimin's lips tremble as he struggles to maintain his composure and anger. "You knew how hurt I would be keeping Jin a secret."
     I kiss his neck tenderly. "It was wrong. A mistake. You were going through so much...we didn't want to add to your stress."
     Yoongi's lips join mine on Jimin's soft skin. The feline shudders between us as our bodies move together as one. He can't escape our touch, our love.
     "Be upset, love, but don't think you can escape us. Don't forget I'm a vampire and he's a wolf. We're both hunters by nature." Yoongi nibbles on his throat.
     "S-so what? I'm j-just you're prey, now?" Jimin moans.
     I chuckle, slowly stripping him of his clothes. "Baby boy, you were always our prey. We've both been dying to eat you up. So be our good little kitten and open up to us."
     We end up on the bed and within seconds I have Jimin naked and spread open, lapping lazily at his dripping cock.
     He cries out, heels dragging on the sheets as he enjoys the pleasure.
     Yoongi holds him down and takes his mouth roughly before sinking his teeth into his plump flesh. I swallow the cum that erupts from his body eagerly.
     Jimin sobs.
    "You can't leave us, Jimin. We'll never let you go. You're our precious kitten. Our mate. Our love. Don't hurt us like that, okay?"
     His moans drown out any reply.
     I guess we'll just have to keep him happy and sated so he won't even consider walking away again. Jimin is our everything and we'll just have to remind him of that.