Namjoon

I'm worried about Yoongi. His behavior isn't really like him. He's never just...blank. I don't know what to say or do to make it better, though. I raged when Hoseok went missing but I feel this is different.
    I knew Taehyung had him. We don't know who exactly has Jimin but that he's the one that brutally murderer another vampire. Taehyung is powerful but still my brother. I can't pretend to understand this stranger, though, or their purpose of taking Jimin in the first place.  
     "Be careful."
     Glancing up from buckling my gun belt to my waist, I sigh at my heavily pregnant mate. It just comes so fast. We just recently found out he's pregnant but now his stomach is ballooning out, his skin glowing. His eyes are sad and cautious, however. He's stressed and I hate it. It's not good for him or our baby.
     I stride over, pulling him into my arms and kiss his face. "Baby, you and Mark will be fine, alright? I have everyone on guard and looking over you."
     Huffing, he looks up at me. "I'm not worried about myself. I know we'll be fine." His eyes tear up. "What if you end up like Jackson? What if he does something horrible to Jimin? I just can't—"
     "Shh." I shush him with a deep kiss. Massaging his back to ease him. "You have to have faith in me. Taehyung will be with us and he obviously knows more than we do. He'll explain the situation and we'll go from there. We won't jump in blindly."
     Nodding, tightens his arms around me. "Our baby needs you. Please make sure to come back."
    How does he always know how to make my cold hard heart shutter and break?
     "I'm coming back for the both of you. I've no intention of leaving you indefinitely."
     "Bring Jimin back home safely."
     "I'll do everything in my power, my love."
    Sighing, he releases me. "I'm going to sit with Mark. He's struggling right now."
    "Alright. Keep him busy and help him. We're about to leave."
    "Stay safe."
    "You as well."
    When we are all ready—me, Jungkook, Yoongi, and a couple of my guards head out to meet Taehyung and Jin. I was surprised when I heard Taehyung was letting Jin come but then I remember that Jimin is his brother.
     The meeting point is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Perfect, I suppose. Getting out of the car, I see Taehyung and Jin already waiting by their own vehicle.  
     Jungkook and Yoongi rush ahead.
     "What's going on?"
     "Where is he?!"   
     Tae shakes his head lightly, looking considerably subdued for him. "I'm not sure at the moment but will know soon enough."
     "Who is it?" I demand, eyeing him.
     He meets my suspicion head on. "Zico."
     I'm immediately taken aback. "What? Why? Why would he do this?"
    "He's not the same as before. He's older, wiser, angrier, and has an agenda against the entire Kim family."
     I glare at him. "You just couldn't help fucking him over, could you? All you had to do was throw him a bone and now look!"
     He scoffs disdainfully. "Like I'd ever give him the proper time of day. He was way below all of our league."
     "Doesn't seem to be the case anymore."
     Frowning, he seems to agree. "He now has control over his entire family empire. Immense wealth and power has obviously gone to his head."
     A sarcastic smile slides across my lips. "I'm sure you would know all about that."
     "Fuck off."
     "You don't know where he's hiding?" Jungkook asks.
     Tae shakes his head. "He's surprisingly good at staying just out of radar. I'm sure he'll make himself known soon enough, however."
     "And why is that?"
     His teeth glint in the moonlight from a wicked grimacing smile. "Because he wants us dead. He won't want to get his hands dirty so I'm sure he'll put hits on us. It's simple—wait for them to come to us and use them to find his location."
     I'm very skeptical. "What makes you think that will work? And why does he want all of us dead, again?"
     He shrugs. "More power and less opponents. The ones he will send for us honestly can't have anything on us. It will be easy to get them to talk."
     "Well I don't think Jimin can afford for us to wait too long."
      Jin's expression flattens out. "He won't hurt Jimin."  
     Yoongi and Jungkook both gape at him.  
     "Why are you so sure about that?"
     Jin looks away for a moment. "He wants to claim him as his own mate. I'm sure he won't hurt him." 
     We all stare at him and Taehyung in shock and horror. 
     "How can you of all people say that? If he's as fucked up as this psycho over there then he's screwed." Yoongi motions over at them, disgusted.
      Tae glares at him while Jin just rolls his eyes.     
     "I haven't hurt him in a long time, fuck you very much." 
     "I'm fine. I'm stronger for the things I've went through. I'm not crying over every little injustice or issue like you all." Jin chides scornfully.
     I can't help feeling he's right about that and immediately feel guilty for it. I can't change anything about it now.   
     Before I can speak up, however, they both turn away from us. I know they think they are both superior to us and it pisses me off. This is Seokjin's brother. They should be here searching even without us. We involved them because he's Jin's baby brother.
"Why don't you seem to care about Jimin? Don't you want him to be safe?" I can't stop myself from asking.
Jin turns his head to stare at me, his expression both mocking and prideful. "I'm here, aren't I?"
His answer makes me frown. He's so...cold. What did Taehyung do to him?
Tae looks at me sharply—as if reading my mind. "I believe you should be asking yourself that question."
"What the fuck does that mean?"
"If you were so concerned with the abuse my mate has endured then why did you ignore it and turn away from him? I don't remember any of you doing anything to stop me."
I stiffen. "I offered him assistance many times and he refused!"
Jin scoffs. "The few times any of you even bothered to remember my existence was only when you needed my help for something. Or needed Taehyung for something. He despises you but has still helped you many times. What have any of you done for us in return?"
I'm shocked into silence.
Both Jungkook and Yoongi look at me but we have nothing to say. I've...never considered that. I hate that. Why has Taehyung helped us when his whole mission was to 'get rid of us'.
"Then why?" I retort, annoyed but also a little guilty.
Taehyung sighs. "As much as I can't stand looking at your hideous faces and want you out of my life...in the end we are unfortunately family and Jin is very much connected to you all through Jimin—his only family. I care simply because my mate does. Take it however you like but everything I do at the end of the day is for my mate. I may be shit to him but that's none of your business. He's with me for a purpose as well. I've been making up to my misdeeds recently but that's also none of your business so drop it." He warns, eyes flashing.
Fucking prick.
"Ah...I think our waiting is over." Jungkook whispers, motioning to car lights speeding our way from the distance.
I ready myself while Tae continues to look bored. I do notice, however, how tense his clenched fists have become crossed over his chest. Jin places a hand on his arm and he relaxes slightly.
Interesting.
I don't think I'll ever understand their twisted relationship.
But it's like they said—it's none of my business.
We're all here for a reason and that reason is heading right towards us.