Namjoon

"You're much tougher than you look. Can't say I'm disappointed, however."
I squint my eyes at the sudden blast of light that violates my eyes as the heavy door to my dark prison is pushed open. Someone I never wanted to see again emerges with a stupid grin.
"Yeah, well, you look just as stupid as I remember. However, I'm highly disappointed." Shrugging around the pain in my shoulders as I hang from the metal bars thrust through both pectorals. My body weight forcing constant throbbing pain as I'm strung high off the ground. The pain angers and energizes me.
        I give a tight arrogant smile as Chaerin glares at me. Her entire body vibrating with rage but I refuse to give in to her games.
"This doesn't have to be difficult, Joon. We can make this easy. A business proposition. You no longer have a mate so let's negotiate a welcoming future."
My entire body tenses up at the reminder of my mate. The absolute pain and betrayal at our broken bond. The sensations both shocking and tortuous. A million times worse than anything this bitch can do to me. Deep down despite turning my back on him, I never expected him to actually truly leave me. Leave us behind. It's devastating to a point it's numbed me.
She knows far too much about him....not that I'll give a hint to my upset. I just keep my bored expression, thinking, considering...
She takes the bait. "I didn't want it to be this way. What does your family have so much against me for? I'm a pure blood. I'm royalty in my own right. Our family bloodline strong. Why am I not suitable to be queen? You seriously chose a disgusting hybrid over mating me? Even to save yourself death?" Her tone is prideful, angry.
"Did I bruise your precious ego? You're insane if you think you'd make a good Queen. You have no impulse control. Too violent. You act before thinking. You can't go in any situation with those attributes. You nor Zico."
She growls angrily. "You never gave me the chance! I was first in line for so long! I waited and waited for you to change your mind. I prayed and pleaded and lowered myself all for nothing! I was disgraced and banished for my generous efforts!" Her scream echoes in my ears as she lashes out.
        She lunges forward and twists the bars in my chest, causing me to grit my teeth, reigning in the stinging pain. Her eyes are wild and crazed. In her frenzy, she loses control of her footing and drops. Her fingers clenching the bars slick with my blood as she pants and glares at me as if I caused the mishap.
       Baring my teeth, I snap, latching my fangs deep into her wrist simply to cause pain and make her lose her grip.
        Screaming, she jerks away from me and falls, losing the grip of her other hand. I watch her fall with glee and smile as her body hits the hard ground with a grunt and snapping sound of bones breaking.
        Of course it won't kill her, simply stun her for now. Taking this new development in, I breathe in deeply before slowly inching forward little by little, the bars gliding through my chest and out my back with each agonizing pull. It takes every last ounce of strength in me to slide free, blood pouring from both sides of my pectorals and down onto Chaerin.
       Grunting, I walk unsteadily onto the platform and pry open the door, leaving her locked into the dark prison she left me to rot. I reinforce it before slumping down onto my knees and trying to stop the bleeding. I'm losing too much. I need to feed. I won't last much longer like this.
       My fingers tremble as I pull out my cell phone from my pocket and call Tae.
       He doesn't pick up.
       Cursing, I close my eyes ignore the constant warm flow soaking my torn shirt. It runs down my body and pools onto the floor underneath me. I can't help but think about my daughter. I think about my mate. Is he okay? Is he hurting too? Will he miss me when he discovers my demise? Maybe it's for the best he broke our bond so as to not suffer now. It would have killed him.
        I will endure all of this for him not to ever have to. Mate or not, lover or not...I will protect him with everything I have left.
        I try to call Tae again. One last time. My vision is blurring and I can feel my pulse slowing down with loss or blood.
        No answer.
        I suppose this is it. Perhaps Taehyung will get to become King after all. What a twist of events.
        A loud clang comes from behind me and I know Chaerin is trying to break the door down. Unfortunately I can no longer move.
         Eventually she does break out and I feel her fall on top of me. Something wet dripping onto my face but I can't see it. Can only feel at this point. I'm losing consciousness.
       "No! You can't die. I need you alive, asshole." Her cold lips press against mine before a brief gasp leaves her mouth and I taste blood dripping onto my lips. My body automatically takes it in, thirst out of control as my body strives to live and not die. I clamp my teeth down and feed from her greedily. She doesn't stop me.
       Her strong bloodline forcing me back recover faster than any other type. My eyes snap open and I glare at her as she smiles sweetly back.
        I shove her off me despite myself and refuse to chase after her precious lifeblood. I won't to vomit it up but know I can't. I hate that a part of her is now inside me. It disgusts me.
        "Now, now. I saved your life and brought you back. You owe me." Her eyes flare to life with triumph and greed. "Mate me and make me your queen. If you do this then I will make sure the first thing I do is have Zico release your mate and their bond. I will have him set free without harm." Her smile actually seems genuine which I do not trust one bit. "I will even allow you to claim him as your lover on the side. A little hybrid plaything so long as he remembers his place and you never leave me for him. I'll be generous and share. Take it or leave it."
        The urge to rip her throat out is almost irresistible but her words play continuously throughout my mind. Zico forced Hoseok to be his mate...he did it for her...Hoseok wasn't cheating on me...it was all force and coercion...he didn't betray me....he had no choice while I blindly refused to see....
        "I want to see them. Bring Zico and Hoseok to me now...I will think about your proposition." I acquiesce.
        "You can't be trusted to keep your word!"
        "And you can? How hypocritical."
         She huffs. "I just want the title and power. I could care less about your dick and little side bitch. As long as I'm Queen and you give me one child to complete our bloodlines...then do as you wish with however. I won't say a word."
         "I don't want to."
         "You really don't have a choice." She sneers. "You have to agree. Now or never! Do you want to see your hybrid again or not?!"
         I see no way out of this at the moment so with reluctance, I agree. "Fine but I'm not doing anything until I see he's safe and without harm. I want to see him now!"
        "God, fine!" Stomping away, she makes a phone call. Sitting up, I survey my injuries which are now already nonexistent. Her blood fully replenishing me. 
        "Clean yourself up. They'll be here soon."