Taehyung

I truly like to think of myself as a highly calm and patient vampire. Unshakable. Young yet still wise beyond years. I'm fantastic under pressure and distress—Who's she? I know not the very meaning of such a silly thing.
      Therefore, the wildly inappropriate emotions coursing through me are making me snappier than intended. I can't help myself, can't stop the insulting and vulgar words from spewing from my restless mouth. My mind desperate to focus on anything other than my mate somewhere dark and gross and suffering.
      Just thinking of another's hands on his body make me furious and ready to kill an army.
      All because of my misjudgments and errors. I've underestimated Zico and the bitch pulled a fast one on me. I truly didn't think he'd be stupid enough to invade my private quarters and steal the most important thing to me.
      Of course I expected him to come for my amulet—supposed most important—but it didn't occur to me he'd see through me and realize the true importance in my life. Fuck.
      I'm making mistakes all along the way as well which is very unlike me and I'm comfortable with it. The very fact that I allowed Jimin to be taken from us in my care and had to have Namjoon rescue me is alarmingly disconcerting.
       Jungkook is a freshly bred vampire so he has an excuse at least. Namjoon came in blind and late so he also can allow for errors but me? Since the moment I woke alone and smelled Zico in our room, I've been an annoying fuck up.
      Every time I get comfortable in life, something always has to come tear me down a peg and it always seems to revolve around my mate. Go figure.
      If I had just let Jin go long ago like he wanted...maybe I wouldn't be such an attached mess right now. I can't live without him, I can realize that about myself. In my long long life, I've only grown dependent on one thing in my entire existence and that's my little cat hybrid. Losing him now...it would destroy me.
      Of course I would never admit that to anyone to give them leverage but I fear that Zico already knows it. Why else would he bother. I know it's more than just to annoy me. He wants me to suffer and suffer I will if he hurts Jin.
      I play it off that it's not a big deal but his blood is my blood. His hurt is my hurt. If I had a soul, ours would also be connected. The amulet may keep me strong and practically immortal but with or without it—losing Jin permanently would take me out very quickly.
      He's the only possession I would inevitably find myself perishing for. If I had known it would be like this at the beginning...I never would have bitten him and made him mine for laughs. I never would have touched and fucked him. Never would have impregnated him. Made love to him. Became devoted and dependent on his presence. My queen. The bane of my very powerful existence.
       The only thing I without a doubt must have by my side to rule as I want. Without him...it feels meaningless. Perhaps I cannot be content with where I am because I want to continuously impress my love. Want to show him all he could have. Give him my power and persuasion so he never questions leaving me again....
       "Are you still sulking?" Namjoon's mocking voice breaks through my jumbled thoughts and I scowl.
      "I do not sulk. Just busy devising a plan since you two are too incompetent." I clear my throat, looking away.
      He looks skeptical which annoys me but I can't say anything in my defense. Well, I could, but it would be all lies. I refuse to stoop so low. Keep it classy, Tae.
      Jungkook frowns between us, looking impatient. "Do we even know after everything if they will still be down there? The took Jimin but that doesn't mean they are here."
       Namjoon frowns. "What do you mean?"
       He licks his lips, anxious. "Well, they aren't stupid, right? They probably suspected we'd come here at some point. Maybe they thought ahead and moved them elsewhere but still set a trap for us here to throw us off."
       I stare at him. Another mistake on my part. I scowl. I hate how incompetent losing my mate has made me become. I'm Kim fucking Taehyung. I don't make these kind of mistakes and especially not so often in a short time. I'm best at playing long games and thinking ahead of my opponents...so why am I being so stupid now?
       I'm practically no match for the bitch and that pissed me off beyond reason. Zico is going  to suffer my injustices! I'm going to fuck him up so bad when I get my hands on him...
      I stop at the door leading down to the underground basement and listen intently. I believe Jungkook to be right.
      "I don't think they are at the other warehouse, either." I surmise.
       "Then where?"
       I think about it...an uncomfortable feeling sinking into my gut and just the thought...feels me with rage and insatiable desire to rip Zico's throat out. Motherfucker. Of course. The bastard.
      I sigh long and loud, pinching the bridge of my nose and stifling the rising headache. They both wait for me to speak but I can't. It's...embarrassing.  
      Clearing my throat once more, I glare at them. "There's an underground basement in my mansion."
      Both their eyes bulge in shock. "You have an underground prison in your...you know what? Never mind. I forgot who I was speaking to." Namjoon scoffs.
       Jungkook looks upset. "You're saying they are at your house!"  
       I lick my lips, baring my teeth at him. "Not for certain, of course, but it would be possible for him. It's the last place I would think of looking because it's so close." So obvious. Another error. Goddamnit!
      "What are we waiting for then?"
      "Let's hurry before anything else happens." Jungkook glances at Namjoon. "Maybe you should call Hobi to make sure he's okay and hasn't been taken, too."
        Namjoon pauses, a look of anxiety and distress crosses his face. Nodding, he immediately whips out his phone to dial his mate.
      It takes a long time for the call to pick up but relief instantly replaces the stress as he hears his hybrid's reassuring voice. He sighs and hangs up. "He's fine, thank the heavens. I want to get back to him soon. Let's go get the others fast so I can get home and hold him tight."
      I turn away to hide my sour expression. Lucky bitch. He never has to worry about his relationship with his unbothered mate. For once I'd like him to get a taste of what I have to go through to keep Jin. No one should have it so easy. Ha.
      Sending all the karma your way, hyung.