Jimin

"You look depressed, cutie."
    I sigh, gazing out of the window dejectedly. "I am depressed."
    Min Moonbyul, Yoongi's sister, smiles teasingly at me, scratching my ears softly. "Why so glum, sweets? You're too adorable to have a pout." She grips my admittedly pouty lips with a wink. "Are you not happy here? Do I not make you feel welcome enough?"
      My lips tremble with tightly held emotion. "It's not that. You're so nice to me and the boys it's just...it's just..." I tear up. "I miss Yoongi and Kookie! I feel abandoned! Why won't they call me more! Why won't they come take me away! It's like I've been forgotten!" I sob uncontrollably.
      Her eyes widen in surprise at the outburst before pulling me into her arms and massaging my ears.
     "I m-miss them..."
    "Aw, you poor kitten. Shh, now don't cry. You know why they can't just come get you. It's not safe. You can always call them, you know." She reassures. "Calm now."
     Sniffling, I look up at her with wide wet eyes.
     Her expression goes blank a bit before clearing her throat and shaking her head. "You're really too much, Jimin. How in the world did my brother end up with such a gem as you, hm?" She smiles, pinching my cheek. "I'm jealous. You're too beautiful. It's unreal."
     "Moon-Ah Noona...do you really think so? He doesn't seem to miss me. M-maybe he doesn't love me like I thought he did." I bite my lip, trying not to cry again. "W-what if he...he decides he likes Kookie better without me?"
     She scoffs. "Impossible. You're the glue that holds those two together. It's obvious. Without you, the relationship won't be complete. I know they miss you just as much as you do them."
     "H-how can you be so sure?"
     "Yoongi is my little brother! Of course I know him inside and out! Trust this Noona!" She grins.
     She does make me feel better. It's weird. Yoongi has never really brought up his family but I always understood them to be distant and not welcoming. Why would he never mention a bright sunny sister like Moonbyul, though?
      I roll around on her lap for a bit while she comforts me by playing with my ears and tail. It's nice and tickles. Not as nice as Yoongi's or Kookie's touches, though.
     "Mhmm..." I purr. "Noona...how did you end up with a hybrid?" I ask curiously, flipping onto my back so I can look at her.
     She pauses, thinking. "I fell in love with him at first sight." Winking, she tugs my tail playfully. "I guess I have a thing for cute kitties."
     I blush, pleased. "Your mate is nice and he is good with the boys."
     "Yes. We'd like to have our own kids one day." She admits. "He would be an excellent dad."
     "Why don't you ever see Yoongi?"
     "It's complicated. Yoongi has pretty much cut off the entire family. I was disowned secretly when I chose to take my mate and husband because he was a hybrid and I a vampire. I've never agreed with the vampire prejudices anyway and neither has Yoongi."
     "Ah? So that's why he accepted us so easily unlike the others."
     "Hm, yes. I assume so. Perhaps we have the same tastes in mates."
     I think about that.
     Jungkook is nothing like me, though. Does Yoongi love me or him more? I don't think it's possible for him to actually love us equally. I'll admit that I'm selfish enough to ignore all the times he put me above Jungkook. I cherished it and felt loved and safe. Like I was number one in his heart.
      Jungkook has always put me first, too. I'm always center in our relationship and lovemaking.
     At least I was.
     I'm not naive enough to think they won't make love without me. I know they are. I feel it. I shouldn't care. It just hurts because...because I know they feel complete. They don't need me.
     It's my fault. I'm too needy. Too weak. Too clingy. Too selfish. Too...everything. I'm too much for them. Even Jin couldn't...didn't want me anymore. He chose such a path just to get space from me and make his own life.
     I deserve to be abandoned.
     My eyes move over to the boys playing video games in the next room. They look so much alike.
     I touch my flat stomach with dismay. Yoongi got so mad when he found out I was trying to get pregnant again. Maybe he doesn't want to have another one with me. Maybe he regrets having one with me at all. Did I trap him without realizing it?
     They have always been so protective of me and yet...have hardly bothered to contact me at all in the last month. Only twice. Both times were asking how the boys were.
     They are happy I'm gone.
     They wish I would stay away so they can be together properly, right? I'm a third wheel in our relationship, right? I should just give up and stop being so needy and selfish.
     "What's wrong, cutie?"
     I hastily wipe my eyes. "Nothing." I look at her pleadingly. "D-do you think you could keep the boys while I do something?"
     Her cheerful expression changes to worry. "It's too dangerous to go out, Jimin."
     "Please. I just need a couple hours and I will be back. I need to do something important."
     She frowns. "You want to see Yoongi."
    "Yes but it's not what you think. I really need to see them...t-to talk to them. When I'm done...I'll come back and not ask again."
     Hesitating, she observes me before finally nodding. "Alright but be quick and cautious. Straight to Yoongi and back here, got it?"
     I nod obediently. Walking over, I kiss the boys goodbye before heading out to her car. She let me borrow the keys for the trip.
     My heart pounds loudly as I drive closer and closer to home. It hasn't really been that long but...it just doesn't feel like home to me anymore. Why is that?
     I unlock the door and step inside. All is quiet and calm. My eyes run over the mess of glass hastily swept to the side and the broken coffee table. What happened?
     I hear the shower running and pause. Why do I feel so nervous? Like I'm an intruder in my own home? Silently, I walk through the bedroom and peak inside the cracked bathroom door.
     What I see inside the open shower is every one of my insecurities and nightmares and fears all in one. Yoongi.  Jungkook. Yoongi and Jungkook together.
     Only I've never seen them like this. So...so...so out of control they don't even sense my presence. I choke back a sob as I watch Yoongi bite Jungkook while he lets Jungkook fuck him. I didn't even know such a thing was possible for us. He would never...
     Maybe just not for me. I'm an outsider. Maybe I always have been which is why I begged and craved for all the attention from them both. Maybe deep down I knew. I knew they belonged together as mates. Not me. They don't even miss my absence at all.
      I might as well not even exist.
      I step back—almost tripping on shredded clothes in the hall. I stumble out of the house and back into the car. I don't want to see or hear anymore. I can't.
      I break down.
      I try. I really try to stop it but I can't. I'm heartbroken. I'm s-so fucking lonely without them. I love them so much. The thought of living alone without them is...too much to contemplate.
     It's a pain I don't think I can survive. There's only one possible thing for me to do to live through this.
    Suffer through in silence.
    I can't lose them. But I can be less selfish. I can distance myself from them. I will. I'll learn to be stronger. More independent. I'll let them...be together while I step aside. We can live together peacefully still, right?
      I can handle this pain, right? I can do it for the boys. I can...I can...I...
     My chest hurts so much. My stomach does, too. I feel sick. Ugh.
    With shaking hands, I start the car and drive as carefully yet fast as I can back to Moonbyul's. She thankfully isn't around to see my state as I dart to my room and private bathroom and throw up.
     I can't even look at the shower.
    My hands grope my flat stomach. I don't think I'm pregnant. Maybe my body is too broken from before. I'd already be showing otherwise. Maybe that's for the best. I don't want to have a baby anymore. I think it would only make things worse. Maybe Yoongi knew that all along.
     I collapse onto my butt on the floor and tuck my head down on my knees, sobbing as quietly as I can.
     I'm scared and lonely and hurting so much.
     I....really miss my hyung.
     Hyung...this pain is really unbearable. Why did you leave me? I need you.