Taehyug

"Why are you so happy?"
I stop whistling and glance over at Jin, smiling widely, unable to contain my excitement. "Whatever do you mean, my Queen."
Jin scoffs, crossing his arms and studying me. "You really think he will give you the title? That easily?"
Tsking, I caress his cheek lightly before giving it a little slap. "Ah, my sweet, it's easy on our part. Of course it will be difficult for Namjoon but with the baby and all he will cave and hand it over. It's just a simple waiting game for us."
He grabs my hand and flings it away. "Do you really plan on punishing Yoongi? I'd rather you not."
My smile widens maniacally. "Mhm, I wouldn't technically call it punishment personally but I do need something from him. Something only he can do. I want to be in the position where he cannot deny my requests. It would look like punishment to others, however which kills two birds with one stone. I get what I want and any vampires that come questioning will see that I will take care of the issues." I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to hurt him."
       Jin doesn't look convinced. "Then what is it? Tell me." Firm and unshakable.
       "You won't like it." I sing, grasping his chin and kissing his plush mouth.
       He pushes me back. "Tell me now. Why am I going to not like it, Tae?" He glares.
       "I'll tell you after everything works out in our favor, love. A little patience and trust, please."
      He gives me a look. "Trust? Our favor? How does any of this benefit me?"
      I place my hands lightly on his shoulders and squeeze. "You look stressed, my love. Why don't I run you a relaxing bath and drink then I'll take care of you in bed, hm? You like that?"
      "No, I don't like that. I want you to tell me what you're plotting. It involves me somehow so I want to know."
       Sighing, I realize there is no way to deter him. "You will know soon enough. Drop it. Let's relax and celebrate things about to go our way, shall we?"
       I don't give him time to protest again as I throw him easily over my shoulder and drop him off beside the tub, filling it quickly, I make quick work of his clothes and place him inside all in a matter of less than a minute.
      He's not amused as I hand him a glass of his favorite drink.
      He chucks it at my head, cursing, glass shattering all over my head and clothes, the cool drink seeping into my shirt.
      Scowling, I peel it over my head, shaking the glass off. "You know that was my favorite shirt, love."
       "I'm not going to drop this, Taehyung."
       Groaning, I slip behind him and begin massaging his shoulders. "Seokjin, why the distrust? All my plans include taking care of you. You are my Queen. Soon to be the real queen. Why so hesitant?"
       "Because I know you."
       "Are you sure?"
       He frowns, staring down at the water. "I want my son back."
       "And you will. You know he's not gone. He's at school. He's getting an education. You'd deny him that?"
       "Stop patronizing me."
      "So moody today. What have I done to anger you so?" I ask, massaging his scalp. Angry as he is, I can feel his body begin to relax and sink back closer to me.
       "I don't like being kept in the dark." His tone is obvious.
        "Not for long."
        "You don't have the best track record." He counters.
        Grinning, I stand and hold up the towel. "Let's go to bed."
        Without a word, he steps out and accepts my help drying him off. Scooping him into my arms, I carry him to bed and admire his deliciously pink body, heated from the bath. I lick my fangs, anticipating his sweet taste on my tongue.
       He gives me a reproachful look. "Aren't you concerned that a powerful vampire is still after you? Won't becoming King make it worse?"
       "I'm not worried about him. He'll reappear when he's ready and me becoming King or not will not matter." Matter of factly. "He's too busy licking his wounds for now. Next time I will be much more prepared for him."
       I kneel between his legs, spreading them wide for me in the process. "I'm thirsty."
       His expression doesn't change but I can feel his pulse jump under my touch. He likes it.
      "Feed me." Demanding. I slide my hand up his stomach and chest slowly, sensuously, until I reach his chin. Gripping it tightly, I force his head to the side and bend down, sucking hard on his neck before biting. He muffles a moan which irritates me. I want to hear him enjoy what I do to him.
      I grab his wrists and pin them above his head as I continue my torturous assault on his flesh. He shudders, moaning loudly. Smugly, I remove my shirt and swiftly tie his wrists to the headboard then work my pants free, kicking them across the room eagerly.  
       I'm in a joyous mood tonight. I think I'll be generous to my love. The thought of my plan being put into action soon is a high to my system.
       All I need is Yoongi's willing participation. Well...I don't really need him willing but it will ease my mate. It makes things easier for me.
       Him becoming human is both a blessing and a curse. A curse to him—a blessing to me.
       I've always wanted to experiment on humans. I wonder if he could produce power hybrid offsprings using my DNA? Of course it's said humans can't become pregnant from vampire but...but I'm a hybrid. Maybe...just maybe we can make some magic.
       Being King would just be icing on the cake to finish constructing my empire.
      I only need to appease my stubborn queen and convince him this is right. Of course he will fight it and me at first but I'll make him come around to my vision. It's not bad or evil. Just a new future.
       My endgame never changed. I just had to alter it in some ways. Now with that dumbass trying to destroy me, it makes things slightly more complicated but he's simply a minor inconvenience I can take care of. Once I'm King...that will end quickly and we can all move on.
      I strike Jin's vein in one smooth motion and feel him jerk under me as I feed deeply and hungrily. Ravenous in my excitement for our future.
      I drink greedily as I touch his body belonging only to me. Easily and never breaking my connection to his life vein, I part him open and force myself inside. He cries out in my ear but I know he likes it rough, painful. He's mine after all and I know everything.
        I'll simply have to make him understand me once and for all. He's never leaving my side. Ever. He will stand by me while I reign a kingdom of vampires, hybrids, and a new creation I'm hoping comes to fruition. What's not to love about it? He will rule beside me.
        I'll leave Namjoon to his peaceful existence and when I'm done with Yoongi he can also go back to his mates and live however but I can't let this opportunity go.
       Once everything is well prepared here, I will bring our son back and he will help me raise our future. He will be the next King under me, of course. He'll have to come back soon and begin learning under me.
        Jin would be ecstatic. So long as I do not allow him to form any weird bond with our son again. That was my fault for neglecting them both. I've learned from my mistakes. I'll shower my needy lover with so much love and attention he will have no choice but to fall at my feet and worship me and no one else.
       Just thinking about it turns me on more than anything. My thrusts become faster and rough as I take his body. My teeth rip into his throat as I force myself to release and attempt to lap up all the blood. It seems there will be a mess.
      Jin is panting frantically underneath me, unable to move as I fuck him. His tail wildly swishes, attempting to pull me off. I grip it tightly and bite the tip making him scream. Cum erupts from his cock, mingling with the fresh hot blood running down his throat and chest.
      Eagerly I lick it up and bask in my meal. Pounding as deep as I possible, I can see the outline of my cock inside his stomach with every stroke. Fuck. Groaning loudly, I pour all my fluids into him, gripping his face for a rough violent kiss, wanting him to feel it. 
       He sobs into it, rocking his hips as I fill him beyond capacity and cum spills out between his legs.
      Grunting, I pull out and immediately kneel on his chest, shoving my still pulsing cock into his mouth. "Suck it. Drink it all."
       Eyes rolling back, he does, taking me deep inside his throat where I spill more of my seed.
      As I choke him, riding his face, I lean over and untie his wrists which are now bloody and bruised. He goes limp as I pull out and caress his sweaty cheek.
      His eyes hold a hazy satisfaction only I can give him making me want crazy with want. His submission is difficult to come by these days and I quite enjoy it a lot when I get my way.
      Grabbing a fistful of his sweaty hair, I flip him over into the puddle of blood and cum snd shove his face down into it. "Clean it up now, love. Can't leave a dirty mess like a filthy slut, can you?"
      As watch as his tongue begins lapping at the mess then my gaze focuses on his his ass in the air. All red and wrecked from my rough fucking. It's a mess of blood and cum as well.
      Grinning, I line myself up and slowly guide my cock back inside his warm passage. He grunts as I bottom out, losing balance, and slides down on the wet sheets. I force his hips back up and slap his ass hard. "Keep cleaning up that mess, baby. I'm going to have my fill of you tonight. You're going to take me over and over again until I'm fully satisfied, understand?"
      His hum is muffled as I hold him face down on the sheets. His face now covered in our mess. I love it. Love him. Love when he's obedient. Tonight has turned out quite well for me.
       "Yes." I begin fucking him again in earnest, hitting his spots just right then purposely missing just to fuck him up more. "There's my good little kitten. My little bitch. Get ready for a night of play." I jerk his head up so I can whisper in his ear. He pants hard. "If you're really good for me...I will fuck with your tail while you suck me off real nice and deep. You like that don't you, my little slut." Chuckling darkly as I watch his erection bob, I continue. "I'll fuck you so deep with your thick long tail you'll taste it from your ass...Then I'll let you lick it clean like the little cat you are." I slap his ass again then stroke his tail making him shutter.    
       His ears pull back in full submission and I moan. Yes. Tonight. Tonight is a good night.