Hoseok

Left alone once more.
Of course.
I'm never included unless it's my fuck up. Am I so weak and defenseless that I'm just automatically written off by everyone else around me? My supposed friends and family. I realize that Namjoon's logic is sound about needing me to take care of Dea buuuuut. But. I don't like being left out all the time.
Sighing, I glance down at the tiny bundle in my arms. So precious and innocent. Brought into such a chaotic world. Were we mistaken in doing this? I know Taehyung caused me to lose my last pregnancy but what if it were just meant to be? What if I'm not cut out to be a parent?
Sometimes I truly think no hybrid is meant to actually parent children besides bringing them into the world. There is a reason they've called us breeders and whores. Humans use us as pets and they are the ones really caring for our offspring. Not us. Usually hybrids are discarded after the whole childbirth thing.
None of us have parents. We were all raised alone or abused or taken in by humans. Hybrids—no matter the species—aren't really known to care for their young.
It's noticeable to say Jimin and Jungkook rarely speak about their sons. Practically never. It's like they don't even exist. I honestly don't think they even cross their minds often. I thought maybe it would be different with Yoongi but I can't really expect vampires to care any more than a hybrid. They aren't human, either.
Even Jin and Taehyung? Jin pretty much thought of his son inappropriately like a toy. He wanted the attention. He craved it badly, so badly even seeking it out in an unhealthy manner simply to get back at Taehyung.
And...Taehyung's name alone speaks for itself. Their children just aren't important to them. Never will be. I don't even know where they are. I heard mention that Taehyung shipped theirs off to some elite school but the others? I have no idea.
Staring down at my beautiful and defenseless baby girl's eyes...I'm terrified that I will get that same unattachment. I don't want to lose my love for her. I don't want to make her go away to simple exist out somewhere. It's not fair. Why were we wired like this?
I've wanted to be a parent for so long. Namjoon as well. I struggled so hard to make it for her, to bring her here safe and sound...and for what? Abandonment? I'm afraid, so deeply afraid but I can already feel the urge to pass her to someone else so I don't get abandoned by my mate. My emotions are all over the place and I feel lonely.
It's not fair and certainly not rational but it's there. Under the surface. I can sense the same unease in myself that I'm sure led the others to send theirs away. Jimin already wants more as well. As if he's already forgotten he's even had a child.
It's so strange. Our bodies force and demand us to breed and reproduce but our minds...our minds are one tracked to our mates and the desire to be their only one. Even above the offspring.
I don't like it but I can't control it. Not at all.
Frowning, I rock Dea to sleep then place her in her baby bed before deciding to take a bath. I need some kind of self care. Some semblance of love. Even from myself. I need affection and someone to look at me with want. With anything really. I'll take anything at this point.
My mate is always going and never staying long enough. Now Dea will be his one most important person. I'll be nothing.
I run the hot water and splash some calming salts along with rose petals as well.
Stripping, I sink deep into the tub and groan, my body used up and just pained. Closing my eyes, I let the bubbly water relax me the best I can and lean my head back.
It will be okay. You know Namjoon will not abandon you. He didn't abandon you when you couldn't get pregnant for years. He will be yours forever. Stop worrying about stupid things.
As I drift off trying to relax my body, I feel a warm hand trail down the side of my neck, gripping it slightly to tilt my head up further. I'm surprised but smile. See! He came back already. So stupid for worrying so much.
I open my eyes but a realize a black cloth has been placed over them and I can't see anything. I lick my lips, a little nervous. "Joonie?"
A soft groan comes from my right and I turn my head, still unable to see. Lips crash down on mine and a slippery tongue forces it's way inside my mouth. Tastes so good. Moaning, I blindly reach out for my mate and cry out as a hard body covers mine. Sinking into the water. I frown, frantically trying to undress the vampire.
"Please." I moan, kissing as fervently as I can. Everywhere. Desperate. "Please. I want you inside me. Please." I need it. Need this. Need him. Claiming me, reminding me who I belong to. Always.
A grunt above me and I feel clothes being swiftly torn off and rough hands spread my legs wide, forcing them over either side of the tub and exposing me completely. My hole aches and clenches, needing. My cock eagerly bobs in the water, anticipating my mate sliding deep inside...
A hand clamps down on my throat hard enough to choke off my breathing and I gasp. I feel myself penetrated hard and fast by a thick hard object and almost scream as pleasure injects into my brain, my body shuddering in awe as I'm taken roughly. More roughly than expected. I beg in raspy whispers as he chokes me hard, his tongue dominating my mouth, cock deeply pounding my insides. I can't breathe! But don't stop—
I claw at his shoulders, nearing my sweet release...almost...so deep...ah ah ah—
I scream but it comes out as more a whimper cough as he crushes my windpipe, his hot cum scalding my insides at once. My toes curl and I cling to him, shaking and feeling my body drink him in. My ass sucking him in deep and taking every drop. His kisses turn a little softer, his hand finally releasing my throat and I gag out a ragged breath, feeling oxygen finally reach my brain again...
I try to recover from my mind altering orgasm as the cloth is abruptly pulled from my face and light blinds me.
My breathing stops short and I stare in horror.
I'm still in the bath, water splashed everywhere on the floor...legs still splayed wide and dead center still impaling me...the cock—of not of my mate. I gasp, shocked.
Zico smiles down at me in a maniacal manner. He grips my hips tightly enough to bruise and begins fucking me harder and faster. Not allowing any reprieves or denials.
This time I'm not deprived of oxygen and proper logical thought. Now I can realize my predicament. I struggle and fight but it's no use as he takes my body again and again.
Whimpering, I stop fighting as he forces my head down under the water and I fear drowning more than his beating. I attempt to close my legs and push him off but he's positioned me in a perfect helpless position and I'm trapped.
"Get off! Now!" I sob, trying hard not to sink back down as he hauls my ass up high and fucks me almost brutally.
"Goddamn, I was all intent on making that little kitten my sex whore and taking you hostage or killing you but I think I almost lost out on a better prize. You'll make a perfect little hybrid bitch for me to fuck and toss." He groans, slamming inside me so hard I feel my lower body going numb.
I pant, trying to breathe and survive. Of course your mate wouldn't be back so soon and if he did he would have been with the baby. Not you, stupid.
"Please...stop." Don't stop. I grip the sides of the tub to hold on, scared he might drown me after all when he's finished.
He chuckles darkly, eyes roaming over my body in a way that makes my breath catch and my body tense up. It's desire. Possession. Lust. Want.
Something I rarely see in my mate's eyes anymore. That thought scares me.
His hand shoots out and grasps my throat once more, pulling me out of the water. He slides down into the tub and forces me to sit fully down on his cock. Taking it all. I shudder, my body riding him deeper despite myself. I hate my body. Stupid useless breeding machine. My mind wars with my body as he forces my hips to work up and down in a much too pleasurable rhythm for my situation.
I'm being raped but my body is about to explode in waves of ecstasy so powerful I could deep down almost forget I have a mate. That isn't here. He's never here.
Not for me.
I groan and explode. Euphoria. Cum erupts from my cock and drenches his flexing muscles as he forces my ass to take him deeper still, hitting that perfect spot. My body jerks as oversensitivity replaces pleasure and I collapse in a panting, shivering heap on his chest as his fingers dig painfully into the soft flesh of my ass he and growls, filling me up with milky cum again. My heart pounds in my ears.
I'm too weak to fight or care. I'm...thoughtless.I close my eyes and refuse to consider reality and what just happened. It's all...blank. Light.
I feel lips latch onto my throat and know without a doubt he's going to feed. My hole clenches around his cock and he laughs, tilting my head and striking me deep. It hurts but in that stupid good way that makes me lost my mind and I feel a trickle of cum drip down my cockhead. I moan loudly and just let him take.
Why not? He's taken everything else. At least someone wants something from me. At least I'm useful for someone or something. His words vaguely resurface in my hazy mind. Hybrid sex whore. Blood whore.
Is this my only use in this world? A filthy whore destined to be used and abandoned over and over?
A tear slips from my closed eye as he pulls away, sealing the bite. A part of me wishes he'd just let me bleed out and die. Of course I could never be so lucky.
He finally slips free of my body and I immediately hate the empty feeling. And I hate myself for feeling that way. You're disgusting.
He grasps my cheeks and stares at me. "You're going to be mine." There's a glint in his eye that makes my body heat up. Why do I feel this way about this psycho? Does Jin feel this way about his attraction and lust for Taehyung?
He lifts me easily, carrying me out of the tub and into mine and Namjoon's bedroom. His eyes trail over everything, pausing on Dea. I tense at once as he drops me on the bed.
He licks his lips. "Should have fucked you on his bed and left my mark and scent everywhere." He sighs, glancing once more at the sleeping baby.
I chew my bottom lip in concern but he steps towards the door. Leaving? He pierces my soul with his heated and possessive gaze. "Much better than that kitten. He wasn't much fun. Never wanted to play. I have high hopes for you." He swiftly moves in front of me and kneels between my legs. I'm still naked and his cum is soaking the bed under me. I can't move, however. I don't care. I'm frozen and my gaze is glued to his. His...
Grasping my chin, he kisses me breathless. "I have to go deal with a little issue but I will be back. You better be waiting for me on your hands and knees like the good little slut you are. I'm going to fuck your little hole raw and loose right here on his bed and make you scream my name. I'm going to fill you with my cum and force my claim on you and you are going to let me do it." He growls, biting my lip hard. "No. You're
going to beg me to force my claim and cum inside your body. Understand?"
Swallowing hard, I'm trapped in his gaze, in his trap. Gasping, I nod. Unable to do much else. He groans, licking my neck. "If you even think of ruining our fun and telling Namjoon or even bring suspicion...I'm going to kill her."
Eyes wide, I nod again. Frantic this time. He smiles. "Good boy. I'll be back to play and you'll be waiting for me like my good little sex slave, yeah?"
Again, I nod. My thighs clench tightly together making him smirk.
My bruised lips are pecked one last time before he disappears wherever he came from. Once alone, I can finally breathe again. I can think again. My mind clears and I panic. My body is covered in filth and evidence...of a crime or infidelity? I'm honestly not sure.
You don't just cheat on your mate. It doesn't work like that.
What did I just do?
What did he do to me?  
       Oh god....