Taehyung

"What's the meaning of you screaming and abusing my guards every time they bring you food? You don't want sustenance? If you want to starve I can make you starve properly." Annoyance radiates throughout my entire voice.
Hoseok glares at me from his prison on the bed—as he calls it. He's only chained by the IVs dripping expensive medication into his body. The rare medication keeping his baby alive.
"I don't want anything you have to give me. I want to go home."
"You are home. Learn to deal with it. What's so unsavory about this place? I feed you, keep you and your child alive, give you space, let you curse me, and take care of all your other ridiculous needs. You've gotten more from me than Jin ever has." It takes a lot to say the little brat hybrid's name. Only my eyes narrowing a bit to show my distaste of his name in my mouth.
Hoseok flinches, however. "Then why didn't you ever let him go? Why keep him suffering under you all these years."
"He could have left anytime. I think I've made that more than clear. He didn't want to leave because with me it allowed him to play victim and bitch about his life. He was my queen. I wanted to give him everything but he refused to listen to me. Instead chose to go against me on every turn. I have a limit. I let him surpass it many many times."
He scoffs. "It's really hard to believe you had any tolerance for him."
Anger forces me to grind my teeth and clench my fists. "No tolerance? You know absolutely nothing. That hybrid literally stabbed me in the fucking back and set me on fire while attempting to murder our child. I forgave all those transgressions and even saved our beloved son from him. I still let him play mother when he wanted to, though. I still let him play victim while calling me the villain. I let him use me as a cover so his true self could come out."
He's silent.
"I'm far from perfect—I can admit my faults—but he could be considered far worse than me and I would still be willing to take him back if he came back to me. I would take him once more and forget the past as always. I've done it many times. Anyone else would have been slaughtered by me from the first attack. I let him do as he pleased. He even fucked my guards in my near presence and yet I can't move on with a new partner since he left me?" I scoff back at him. "Aren't I really the victim?Of course it's of my own circumstance but that isn't the matter in hand, is it?"
He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. "Y-you're lying."
"What ever reason would I have to lie to the likes of you? It benefits me nothing at all to be honest. Don't act like he was a saint because he wasn't. He was and is just as bad as me. He just hides it under a perpetual state of 'oh whoa is me.'" I mock.
"Then why don't you find him and bring him back? I don't want to be here. I refuse you. I only want Namjoon."
"He won't come for you. You're mine now. You made that decision when you left the safety of his home to come with me to mine. It's not an option, Hoseok." Slowly, I approach the bed and grip the blankets, tugging them off him.
He attempts to snatch for them but I hold them out of reach. "Leave me alone!"
"No. You've really irritated me today. I think I'll play with you for a bit. You want to know some of what my little kitten endured? I'll happily show you. How about a little demonstration?" A purely evil grin lights up my face. "And you will learn to love it. Just like he did."
"If he loved it so much, he would still be here."
"I like your feisty attitude. He was like this, too." I lean down over him, my lips nearly pressing onto his. "Let me tell you something about me—I truly enjoy the fight. The harder you fight me, the more I'll crave to break you." My hand gently caresses his cheek. "And make no mistake—I plan to break you just like I did to him. Only you won't have the option to leave me. I've learned from my mistakes on that account." Pulling back, I toss the blanket back over him. "I'll be back soon to bathe you."
"Fuck off!"
"Don't tempt me, love. You really don't want to rile me up at the moment." My eye harden. "And you better fucking eat the next time they bring you food. I'm not saving your life for nothing."

Back at my office, I release my pent up rage and upset, lifting my three hundred pound desk and throwing it as hard as I can through the fucking wall.
Panting and growling, I destroy every fucking thing I can touch. Where is that little hybrid bitch?! How dare he really fucking leave me! I told Ren to bring him back but yet...they haven't turned up yet. What's taking so long!
Did he really escape? Impossible. He wouldn't really leave our son behind. Ren should have been waiting expectantly for him to appear at the end of the barrier. He was instructed to bring him back to me. Was I betrayed?
Cursing, I take several deep breaths and try to regain my tightly held composure. That fucking wolf just continues to test my patience, it's wearing extremely thin.
"Uh, boss?"
Glaring with icy eyes, I look towards the door to see two of my men standing uncomfortably in the doorway eyeing the ruined room.
Straightening up, I run a hand down my suit. "What is it?"
"Those two spies we had at Namjoon's compound are dead. They've been found out. It's possible they've led the others to our location."
Quickly thinking it over, I smile. "Oh really? About time. I never thought it would take him this long to find his mate. He must not care about him as much as I assumed."
"Should we prepare in case of ambush?"
Tapping my fingers absentmindedly on the wall, I suck my teeth. "No. Let them come. Keep the front door wide open and welcoming." A laugh leaves my throat.
"Are you sure, sir? Isn't that too risky?"
I shrug. "What do we really have to lose? The only thing here of value to them is that little wolf. What better welcoming to give my dear brother than watching the look on his face when he sees me fucking him and claiming him as my own property?" The image cheers me up immensely. "Let them be."
"What about Jinhyun?"
I hesitate. "I was planning on letting Ren take him to a secluded boarding school away from here but it seems the little bastard as run amuck. I'll have you take him, instead. I've made arrangements already. Keep him safe—that is your only job." I stress.
He nods solemnly, bowing. "Your heir will be protected with my life."
"Do not betray me. Ren is going to lose his head. Don't make the same mistake."
He gulps, nodding. "Of course."
Once alone again, I take pride in fixing my office back in place of my little tantrum. The things my kitten can still make me do even when not around...
He's made a fool of me.
And I've let him.
Is that love, perhaps? I think...maybe I do love him. There's no other way to takes these ridiculously extreme emotions into account every time I think of him. It pisses me off.
He will come back to me. Dead or alive.  
     He will...be back. I'll make sure of it. I'm not finished with him yet. He will leave when I say he can leave.
     I refuse to acknowledge the twinge in my chest thinking about it. About him. It's been weeks now. He needs to be a good boy and remember his place is by my side. It's quite hard for a King to clearly rule without his queen.
     I've come to find these words are very true.
     And my patience for his dallying is at the end of its rope.