𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂

"Hey, Dixon?! Are you crazy?!" One of the group members asked when everyone got to the roof. There was a man with a rifle, shooting walkers on the ground.

"Oh geez!" Andrea yelled as the man fired another shot.

"Huh? Hey! You ought to be more polite to a man with a gun!" The man yelled. "Only common sense."

"Man, you wasting bullets we ain't even got, man!" A group member yelled. "And you're bringing even more of them down on our ass! Man, just chill!"

"Hey, bad enough I've got this taco-bender on my ass all day." The man everyone called Dixon said. "Now I'm gonna take orders from you? I don't think so, bro. That'll be the day."

"That'll be the day? You got something you wanna tell me?"

"Hey, T-Dog man, just leave it." The Latino man said. "Merle, just relax, okay? We've got enough trouble."

"You wanna know the day?" Merle asked T-Dog.

"Yeah." T-Dog said.

"I'll tell you the day, Mr "Yo." It's the day I take orders from a ******" Merle said.

"Mother-" T-Dog went to punch Merle but he shoved the rifle in his face, making T-Dog fall over.

"Okay, that's enough." Andrea said as everyone went over to stop the fight. Merle carried on beating T-Dog up before pulling out a gun.

"Oh my god." Madelyn said. "Don't."

Merle looked up at Madelyn and smirked. "Well, aren't you a pretty little thing?"

Madelyn looked away as Merle checked her out. She was obviously uncomfortable. "Just stop, please." Madelyn said.

"You know, you are exactly my brother's type." Merle said. "They whore around with him for a while but in the end, all his pussies come running to me."

Madelyn gasped and slapped Merle, only making him smirk and let go of T-Dog. "I say we vote for whose in charge." He said as everyone helped T-Dog. "I vote for me! Anybody else? Show of hands. All in favour?"

Everyone sighed and raised their hands except for Rick, Madelyn and T-Dog. "Yeah, that means I'm the boss, right?" Merle asked. "Anybody else?"

"Yeah." Rick said, making Merle turn around, only for Rick to hit him with a rifle, making him fall. Rick then pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed him to a pole so he couldn't move.

"Who the hell are you, man?" Merle grunted.

"Officer Friendly." Rick said. "Look here, Merle. Things are different now. There are no ******* any more. No dumb as shit, inbred white trash fools either. Only dark meat and white meat. There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart."