𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝!

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚃!

Axel had been made aware of Oscar's death and he was devastated. Madelyn couldn't help but feel bad for him, despite everything she was going through. She could feel everyone's pity gaze on her but she said nothing.

"Whenever Tomas went off, Oscar always stood up for him, you know?" Axel said to Carol who gave a sympathetic nod. Rick, Hershel and Madelyn joined them. "He was my friend."

"He went out fighting." Rick said.

"He did, Axel. He saved my life, as well as Glenn and Maggie's." Madelyn said, rubbing his shoulder softly.

"So, what now? Do you think the Governor will retaliate?" Beth asked as she approached the group with Judith in her arms.

"Yes." Maggie said.

"Let him try." Glenn said.

"It sounds like he's got a whole town." Carol said.

"He does." Madelyn confirmed.

"That means we're outnumbered and outgunned." Carol said.

"We could use some reinforcement." Hershel said, referring to the group that he said had stumbled upon the prison when they were at Woodbury. Rick and the group went over to see them. There was one woman and three men.

"I'm Tyreese." One of the men said, extending his hand but Rick didn't shake it. Hershel then pointed to the woman.

"Sasha." Hershel said. "Allen, Ben."

"How'd you get in?" Rick asked Tyreese.

"Fire damage to the administrative side of the prison. Walls down." Tyreese said.

"That side's completely overrun with walkers." Rick said. "How'd you get this far?"

"We didn't. We lost our friend, Donna." Tyreese said.

"They were lost in the gyms." Carl said.

"And then you brought them here?" Rick asked.

"He had no choice." Hershel said.

"I'm sorry about your friend." Rick said to Tyreese. "We know what that's like."

"Hershel said you could use some extra hands." Tyreese said. "We're no stranger to hard work. We'll go out and get our own food. Stay out of your hair. You got a problem with another group, we'll help with that too. Anything to contribute."

Madelyn looked at Glenn and he looked back. Madelyn liked the sound of what he was saying. Rick, on the other hand, did not.

"No." Rick said.