𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑!

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙴𝙽𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷!

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was the next morning and everyone was up at the crack of dawn. Carol was cooking breakfast, Andrea was sharpening her knives, Shane, Rick, Lori, Carl and everyone else were eating their breakfast. Glenn was sitting on the side, looking back at the house where Maggie was shaking her head, telling Glenn not to say anything about the barn. Glenn then looked at Madelyn and Dale who both nodded. The group had the right to know.

"You can do this, Glenn. Everyone has a right to know." Madelyn said. Glenn nodded and stood up.

"Um, guys?" Glenn said, grabbing everyone's attention whilst they still ate. "So, the barn's full of walkers."

Everyone stopped eating and looked at Glenn in shock. No-one said a word. They all just got up and went straight to the barn to check it out. Shane looked through one of the cracks and saw a bunch of walkers roaming around.

"You did the right thing, Glenn." Madelyn reassured him, making him nod.

"You cannot tell me you're alright with this." Shane told Rick. He was clearly not happy at all.

"No, I'm not but we're guests here." Rick said. "This isn't our land."

"Oh god." Shane said, pissed off. "This is our lives, man!"

"Lower your voice." Glenn said nervously.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Lori said.

"It ain't right. Not remote." Shane said. "We either gotta go in there, we gotta make things right or we just gotta go. Now, we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time now-"

"We can't go." Rick said.

"Why?" Shane asked. He was growing impatient at this point. "Why, Rick?"

"Because my daughter's still out there." Carol said.

"Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility." Shane said.

"Shane, we're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick said.

"Yeah, how can you think that, Shane?" Madelyn asked.

"I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll a few days ago." Daryl said.

"You found a doll, Daryl." Shane said. "That's what you did. You found a doll."

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about." Daryl said, now getting agitated.

"D, calm down." Madelyn said with a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm just saying what needs to be said here. Now, if you get a good lead, it's in the first forty eight hours, after that it don't matter." Shane said. Madelyn did have to agree that Shane had a point there but that was before the world went to hell. Sophia was alone in the middle of an apocalypse. They had to try to find her.