𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢- 𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 - 𝙻𝙰𝚆 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂, 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃

Rick and Daryl decided that they had to run after the truck. After all, there were a ton of food and supplies in there, enough for everyone in Alexandria and they couldn't let that go. Since Madelyn couldn't really run, Daryl carried her on his back as they ran.

They stopped when they noticed the vending machine had been ditched in the middle of the road. Daryl used a crowbar to break the glass and gather whatever he could from inside it. "This was a special request from the doctor." Daryl said, holding up two cans of soda and opening a third one, giving some to his wife before drinking some himself.

"Hey, whatever she wants." Rick said as Daryl handed him the rest of the drink. "She saved Carl's life. We didn't know her, and she turned out to be alright."

"How is Carl, by the way?" Madelyn asked.

"Still getting used to using one eye but he's alive and healthy. That's all I need." Rick said. "If there's still people out here and they're still people, we should bring them in."

"What, like this guy?" Daryl asked, referring to Jesus.

"No, not this guy." Rick said.

"Clearly, although I could tell he felt bad taking the stuff, especially when I told him I was eating for two." Madelyn said.

"Hey, anybody who takes stuff from a pregnant lady, they're scum." Daryl said.

"Actually, he gave me some chips and water." Madelyn said. "Not that that excuses what he did by taking our stuff but...he might not be that scummy. Plus, he kept saying 'we need this stuff'. He's clearly not alone like he said."

"So, he does have a camp after all." Rick said.

"Well, we still got a trail." Daryl said.

"Let's go." Rick said and the three were off again. After following the tracks, the three eventually found the truck. They saw Jesus looking at the tyre so they decided to go through the woods to surprise him so he wouldn't try to run with the supplies.

When Rick got close enough, he grabbed Jesus from behind as he was closing the shutter. "Hold still and maybe we won't hurt you." Rick said.

"Sure thing." Jesus said before elbowing Rick in the gut, making him let go. However, Rick and Daryl managed to outnumber him and pushed him to the ground.

"This is done." Rick said to Jesus.

"You gonna shoot me over a truck?" Jesus asked, still on the ground.

"There's a lot of food on that truck. The keys, now." Rick said.

"I think you know I'm not a bad guy." Jesus said.