𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 - 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚡𝚘𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 - 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝚇𝙾𝙽

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It had been a few months since the residents of Woodbury had settled into the prison and things seemed to be looking up for the group. Rick had some earphones in, listening to music and drowning out the sound of walkers in the background as he looked through the soil and found an old gun. He looked up at one of the walkers and noticed that there was blood all around it's eyes which was a little weird but at the end of the day, they were walkers. They fed on human flesh and didn't care whether they got dirty or not.

Daryl was in the courtyard where everyone was sitting and having some food. "Morning, Daryl." One of the doctors said.

"Morning, Dr S." Daryl said.

"Morning, Daryl." Another member said.

"Hey, Daryl." Yet another member said. It was safe to say a lot of the group and residents of Woodbury had taken a liking to Daryl.

"Just so you know, our little group liked you first." Carol said.

"Stop. You know Rick brought in most of them too." Daryl said.

"Not recently. Giving the strangers sanctuary, keeping people fed, you're gonna have to live with the love." Carol said.

"I have enough love. No need for me to be selfish with it." Daryl said.

"I need you to see something. Patrick, you want to take over?" Carol asked, handing Patrick a spatula.

"Yes, Ma'am." Patrick said before looking at Daryl. "Mr Dixon, I just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat, sir. And I'd be honoured to shake your hand."

Daryl licked his fingers clean and shook Patrick's hand, causing a huge smile to grow on his face. Daryl then left with Carol where she led him to one of the fences.

"About today, I don't know if we're going to be able to spare a lot of people for the run." Carol said.

"That place is good to go. We're gonna move on it." Daryl said.

"Yeah, thing is, we had a pretty big build up overnight." Carol said as the two looked at the walkers piling up into the gates. "Dozens more towards tower three. It's getting as bad as last month. They don't spread out anymore."

"With more of us sitting in here, we're drawing more of them out." Daryl said. "You get enough of them damn fence-clingers, they start to herd up."

"Pushing against the fences again. It's manageable, but unless we get ahead of it, not for long." Carol said.

"I'll think of something." Daryl said before leaving.

Cupid's Arrow | Daryl DixonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara