𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 - 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝚄𝙿

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Stop, it tickles." Madelyn chuckled as Daryl left little kisses on her neck. Ever since the night before, Madelyn and Daryl were the closet they had ever been. Their relationship was stronger than ever and it felt good. They were all loved up and just happy. Madelyn was sat outside on the hood of a car with Daryl stood in front of her.

"You're all mine." Daryl said.

"Possessive much?" Madelyn teased.

"Of course." Daryl said before kissing her. Madelyn giggled a little into the kiss and wrapped her legs around Daryl's waist as her arms made their way around his neck. Daryl smiled into the kiss as he felt himself pushing Madelyn's back to lay on the hood of the car. He felt like having sex with her right there on that car.

"Alright, break it up." The couple heard, making them pull away to see Rick, Carol and T-Dog approaching them, all with cheeky smiles on their faces. Madelyn blushed and looked away. It was awkward getting caught making out with someone, even if everyone already knew of their relationship. "Come on, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn them. You both can make out later. Where's Glenn and Maggie?"

"I haven't seen them all morning." Madelyn said.

"We could use some help." Carol said.

"It's gonna be a long day." T-Dog said.

"They're up in the guard tower." Rick said.

"What? We didn't see them go up there." Daryl said.

"I wonder why." Carol teased, making both Daryl and Madelyn blush a little as they looked away.

"Glenn! Maggie!" Rick called out. Glenn came out from the guard tower, readjusting his pants, making everyone laugh.

"Hey! What's up, guys?" Glenn asked.

"And you asked us to break it up." Daryl said with a scoff.

"We were up there last night." Madelyn said in realisation.

"You coming?" Daryl asked.

"What?" Glenn asked, making everyone laugh.

"You coming?" Daryl asked.

"Come on, we got work to do." Madelyn said.

"Yeah, we'll be right down." Glenn said as everyone turned around to leave as they laughed.

"Hey, Rick?" T-Dog said, making everyone turn around to see the last two prisoners that Rick allowed to stay in another cell block. Rick frowned as the group went over to the two.