𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖?

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼?

Once everyone was ready, they got into the car and were off to meet King Ezekiel. Madelyn had no idea what to expect from this so called king but then again, no one expected a man like Negan and a group like the Saviours. In the car was Jesus, Rick, Madelyn, Daryl, Carl and Michonne.

"It's called the Kingdom?" Rick asked Jesus.

"Yeah." Jesus said. "I didn't name it."

"I love that." Madelyn grinned as Daryl helped her out of the car. Rick had suggested that Madelyn head back to Alexandria but there was no way she was leaving Daryl after just reuniting with him. Plus, she was bored at home. Madelyn actually missed fighting walkers so she figured she needed something to do.

"Well, here we are, at the Kingdom. Well, its outer edge." Jesus said.

"What the hell we waitin' on?" Daryl asked, his wife wrapped firmly in his arms.

"Waiting for them." Jesus pointed and everyone looked over to see two men riding towards them on horses.

"Who dares to trespass on the sovereign land of the-" The man said when he stopped when he saw Jesus. "Oh, shit."

"I'm loving this." Madelyn chuckled as Daryl scoffed. He thought it was ridiculous.

"Jesus, is that you?" The man asked and Jesus waved. "Who are all these people, Paul?"

"Hi, Richard. Nice to see you. This is Rick Grimes." Jesus said, pointing to Rick. "He's the leader of a like-minded community. These are some of his people. We would like to request an audience with King Ezekiel."

"You say they're a like-minded community. Like-minded how?" Richard asked.

"We live, we trade, we fight the dead." Jesus said. "Sometimes others."

"Okay, line up." Richard said.

"Okay, this is a waste of time." Daryl said. "Let's go."

"Maybe you're right. The king is a busy man and it's a dangerous world. We don't usually allow a pack of strangers to waltz through our door." Richard said.

"We want to make the world less dangerous, and we are all here to show the king how serious we are about that." Michonne said.

"The car stays outside. You gotta hand over your guns." Richard said.

"We only have two." Rick said, giving Richard the two guns. All their other weapons were with the Saviours.

"Okay, follow me." Richard said and everyone followed him into the Kingdom. When they got inside, Madelyn saw people and a lot of them. There were families, kids running around. Crops growing, washing hanging. It really was a beautiful community.