𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"So, what are you going to do?" Lori asked Rick as she poured some water. "I think we'd all feel better if we knew the plan."

"Is there a plan?" Andrea asked. Randall was tied up and being kept in the barn for the time being until everyone knew what they were going to do with him.

"We're gonna keep him here?" Glenn asked.

"We'll know soon enough." Rick said before everyone saw Daryl approaching. Madelyn sighed. Madelyn still wasn't talking to Daryl. She had to admit, she missed their little chats, their little moments.

"Your boy there's got a gang, thirty men." Daryl said. "They got heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna wish they were."

"What did you do?" Carol asked, referring to Daryl's hand that was covered in blood.

"We had a little chat." Daryl shrugged. Everyone knew what that really meant.

"No-one goes near this guy." Rick told the group.

"Rick, what are you gonna do?" Lori asked.

"We have no choice. He's a threat." Rick said. "We have to eliminate the threat."

"You're just gonna kill him?" Dale asked, obviously not happy.

"It's settled." Rick said. "We'll do it today."

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the end of the day and everyone was gathered in the house to decide on what to do with Randall. Dale went around all day trying to convince everyone to keep Randall alive. He even spoke to Madelyn.

"So, how do we do this? Just take a vote?" Glenn asked.

"Does it have to be unanimous?" Andrea asked.

"How about majority vote?" Lori suggested.

"Let's just see where everybody stands." Rick said. "Then we can talk through the options."

"Well, the way I see it, there's only one way to move forward." Shane said.

"Killing him, right?" Dale asked in disgust. "Then why even bother to vote? It's clear which way the wind's blowing."

"Well, if people believe we should spare him, I wanna know." Rick said.

"Well, I can tell you, it's a small group." Dale said. "Maybe just me and Glenn."