𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙻𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙳𝙾 𝙸𝚃

It had been a few hours since the group had been on the move. After walking for so long, they decided to stop for a while and have a little rest by the side of the road. Madelyn saw Rick with Tara so she approached the two. "You didn't want to be there. That's why I tried to talk to you." Rick said to Tara.

"What do you mean?" Madelyn asked.

"I...I was a part of the Governor's group." Tara said, looking down. "I didn't know what he was planning."

"Glenn told me you saved his life." Rick said.

"He saved mine." Tara said.

"That's how it works with us, right?" Rick asked.

"Right." Tara said.

"Any friend of Glenn's is a friend of ours." Madelyn said with a smile.

"Welcome to the group." Rick said.

"Hey." Tara said, holding her fist out. Madelyn and Rick both smiled at each other before fist bumping Tara.

"You should both get something to eat. We'll start back at sunup." Rick said before walking away.

"Hey, you're not too tired, are you?" Daryl asked as he approached Madelyn.

"No, I'm fine." Madelyn said. "So, where exactly did those guys take you? What happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." Daryl said.

"Well, I'm just glad you're okay." Madelyn smiled before giving him a kiss.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was the next day and the group were still out in the woods in search of a safe place to stay. Everyone heard a snap of a twig and lifted their weapons, only to find Daryl appear with a bunch of squirrels. "We surrender." Daryl said, putting his hands up. Madelyn laughed and linked her arm in his before everyone started walking again.

"Keep close." Rick told the group.

"So, where do you think our new safe spot will be?" Madelyn asked Daryl.

"In the woods.....could be anything." Daryl said. "As long as there's doors."

"You dirty, dirty man." Madelyn teased as Daryl chuckled. The group then stopped when they heard a man crying for help.

"Help!" The man yelled.

"Dad, come on." Carl said as the man started screaming. Rick nodded and everyone followed the sound. It was a man. He was on top of a rather large boulder and four walkers were trying to get him.