𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃

𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It had been a day and there was still no sign of Sophia. Dale had moved the RV from the highway onto the Greene's family farm where Carl was being treated. Daryl was still looking for Sophia, Andrea was keeping watch on top of the RV and Madelyn was in the RV, playing with a gun when Glenn approached her.

"I need to talk to you." Glenn said as he sat down opposite Madelyn.

"What happened? Is everything okay? Carl?" Madelyn asked.

"Carl is fine. It's about Maggie." Glenn said, his cheeks tinted red.

"The cute brunette with the short hair?" Madelyn asked.

"Yeah, we went to the pharmacy to find medicine and...she came onto me." Glenn said.

"What do you mean?" Madelyn asked although she pretty much knew what Glenn was talking about.

"She took her shirt off and we kinda sorta had sex." Glenn said, his face going red.

"No way! Glenn! You found yourself a girl." Madelyn teased.

"I don't know how I feel about it yet. I just...she's pretty but...." Glenn said.

"No, you go for it." Madelyn said.

"Are you on your period?" Glenn asked randomly, taking Madelyn back.

"Excuse me?" Madelyn asked, a little amused.

"I'm only asking because it's like all the women are acting really weird." Glenn said. "And I read somewhere that when women spend a lot of time together, their cycles line up and they all get super crazy hormonal at the same time. You're cool though, right? Like, I can talk to you about this. If I asked any of the other women, I'm sure they would chop my head off."

"Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there." Madelyn chuckled. "Do not go around explaining this theory of yours to any of the other women. You'll get yourself killed by them."

"Yeah." Glenn agreed.

"Why though? Who else is acting weird?" Madelyn asked.

"Maggie. She started off being mean to me. Then she wanted to have sex with me and now she's being mean again and I don't even wanna know what's going on with Lori." Glenn rambled.

"Why, what's going on with Lori?" Madelyn asked.

Glenn sighed. "She might be pregnant."

"What!?" Madelyn exclaimed, totally and completely shocked.

"Shhhh." Glenn said quietly as he looked around to make sure nobody could hear them.

"But how...how do you know?" Madelyn asked.