𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙶

Once the walkers came to the front of the store, the group killed them all so they could go inside. "We go in, we stay in formation for the sweep." Sasha said to the group. "After that, you all know what you're supposed to look for. Any questions?"

"Was there ever a time that you weren't the boss of me?" Tyreese asked his sister.

"You had a few years before I was born." Sasha said, making Madelyn chuckle. The group went inside the store, totally unaware there was there a small herd of walkers roaming the roof of the store.

Once everyone was inside, they began gathering as many supplies as they could. Madelyn looked around and picked up some food, water, clothes, before heading to the medicine aisle where she met Glenn. They both ended up reaching for the same product.

"I didn't know you took birth control." Madelyn joked, making Glenn roll his eyes in amusement.

"And I don't think I needed to know that you took birth control so you could sleep with Daryl." Glenn joked back. "This is for Maggie."

"Hey, you don't tell. I don't tell." Madelyn said.

"Deal." Glenn chuckled before grabbing a box and walking away.

"What was he laughing about?" Daryl asked as he came into the medicine aisle.

"This." Madelyn said, holding up a box of birth control pills.

"Is that why you were pretending to be asleep for the past week every time we were in bed together?" Daryl asked, making Madelyn's face turn red.

"Maybe." Madelyn muttered.

"You know, you're gonna have to make that week up for me." Daryl smirked.

"No problem. I have my little secret drug now. You're gonna have the time of your life." Madelyn said in a seductive tone before quickly walking away, making Daryl sigh dreamily. God, he loved this woman.

Madelyn met with Michonne and the two walked around the aisles, picking stuff up when they came across a walker. Madelyn gasped as Michonne shone a flashlight over it and it turned out to be a cardboard cut out of a zombie, promoting a video game.

"So funny." Madelyn said sarcastically as Michonne pulled her sword out and sliced the head part of the cut out off. Madelyn looked at Michonne in confusion.

"Still a walker, even if it's made of cardboard." Michonne shrugged. Madelyn continued having a little look around and she managed to pick up a polaroid camera. She imagined taking cute pictures with Daryl and smiled at the thought so she immediately put it in her bag. Whilst everyone was looking, a loud crash was heard in the store, making everyone jump and run over to where the sound came from. It was Bob. A whole shelf of wine had fallen on top of him.