𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 - 𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝚈 𝙰𝚂𝚂

As Daryl was still leading everyone back, there was a gunshot sound which everyone heard. "There was a gunshot." Lori said.

"We all heard it." Daryl said.

"Why one? Why just one gunshot?" Lori asked.

"Maybe they just took down a walker." Madelyn said.

"You know Rick wouldn't risk a gunshot to put down one walker, or Shane. They'd do it quietly." Lori said.

"Shouldn't he have caught up with us by now?" Carol asked.

"There's nothing we can do about it anyways." Daryl said. "Can't run around these woods chasing echoes."

"So, what do we do?" Lori asked.

"Same as we've been. Beat the bush for Sophia. Work our way back to the highway." Daryl said.

"I'm sure they'll hook up with us back at the RV." Andrea said.

"I'm sure everything's fine." Madelyn said. Lori nodded and everyone began to make their way back again. The group searched for a while but there was still no sign of Sophia.

"We're losing light. I think we should call it." Daryl said.

"Let's head back." Lori said.

"We'll pick it up again tomorrow?" Carol asked.

"Yeah, we'll find her tomorrow." Lori said. Everyone carried on walking until they heard screaming. It was Andrea.

"Andrea!" Carol called out. Everyone ran over to see a walker trying to get Andrea and before anything else could happen, a woman on a horse knocked over the walker with a baseball bat.

"Lori? Lori Grimes?" The woman asked.

"I'm Lori." Lori said.

"Rick sent me. You gotta come now." The woman said.

"What?" Lori asked.

"There's been an accident. Carl's been shot." The woman said. "He's still alive but you gotta come now. Rick needs you. Just come."

"Oh my god. Lori, go." Madelyn said as Lori nodded and took her bag off to get on the horse.

"Whoa, whoa!" Daryl said. "We don't know this girl. You can't get on that horse."

"Rick said you had others on the highway?" The woman asked. "That big traffic snarl."

"Uh huh." Glenn said.

"Backtrack to Fairburn Road. Two miles down is our farm. You'll see the mailbox. The name's Greene." The woman said before leaving with Lori. The walker the woman knocked down got up again.