𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚜

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝚄𝚂

"What happened? What did they do to you?" Madelyn asked the group. They were all still stuck in the train car at Terminus and had no idea what these people were planning for them.

"They seemed nice enough but I was ready to go." Abraham said. "We just got here, but, damn, it was time to go. When I told them about DC, a wink and a nod from the head asshole in charge, they pulled their guns and it was right back to our regularly scheduled shitstorm."

"Before they put you in here, you didn't see Tyreese?" Sasha asked.

"No." Michonne said.

"Good." Sasha said.

"Has anyone seen my sister?" Maggie asked.

"No, I don't think so." Carl said. "I saw her run from the prison so she must be alive. She left in one of the cars."

"Alright, we got four of them pricks coming our way." Daryl said as he looked out of a small gap in the train car.

"Y'all know what to do." Rick said as everyone got up, ready to attack. "Go for their eyes first. Then their throats."

"Put your backs to the walls on either side of the car now." A man called out from outside but of course, nobody listened. The group heard footsteps on the roof before a hatch opened and someone dropped a cannister of some sort of gas.

"Move!" Abraham exclaimed before the cannister exploded and a gas leaked out. Daryl grabbed onto Madelyn and held her tightly, trying to prevent the gas from getting to her but that was easier said then done. Madelyn felt Daryl being pulled away from her but she couldn't even see what was going on.

When the gas had cleared up, it was clear that the only people left in the train car were Sasha, Abraham, Rosita, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Eugene and Tara. Bob, Daryl, Rick and Glenn were gone. "What the hell is going on?" Abraham asked when a huge explosion was heard.

"Someone hit them." Madelyn said.

"Maybe our people got free." Sasha said.

"Excuse me." Eugene said as he went to the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rosita asked.

"I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door." Eugene said. "With the sound of things, there may not be anybody left to open it."

"Eugene, I'm sorry but shut up." Tara said.

"Okay." Eugene said.

"Hey, my dad's gonna be back." Carl said.

"He's right. Rick always comes back. They all always come back." Madelyn said.

"They are." Maggie said. "We need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do."