𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 - 𝚂𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙵𝚄𝙻

It had been a month and during this time, Glenn was alive and had returned home. A herd had gotten inside the walls which made Carl lose his eye and Daryl had also returned safely, however he said he was kidnapped by a man named Dwight and his wife, Sherry. He managed to make it out alive but he was still pissed at them.

"Ha, it's tickles." Madelyn giggled as Daryl kissed her neck.

"Stop laughing. You're ruining the moment." Daryl said when he pulled away, his finger running up and down her arm.

"I can't help it. I'm ticklish." Madelyn said, making Daryl smirk before kissing her neck again, making her giggle. Daryl loved hearing Madelyn laugh. It meant that she was happy and that's all he ever wanted for her, for her to be happy.

"God, I love you." Daryl muttered as he made his way to her cheek.

"I love you even more." Madelyn said as she played with the hair on the back of his head.

"No, not possible." Daryl said before planting a kiss on her lips.

"Hey, it's not like we have some love meter." Madelyn chuckled.

"If we did, I would win." Daryl smirked.

"No, not possible." Madelyn said, mimicking Daryl, making him smile and attack her face in kisses, making her squeal with delight. Daryl laughed and pulled Madelyn onto his lap before kissing her with all the love and adoration in the world. He pulled away and just admired his perfect wife. Her chocolate brown eyes always glistened in the sunlight, her tan, olive skin glowed like gold, her soft, perfect, pink lips that looked mouth watering whenever she bit down on her bottom lip. Her perfect rosy cheeks and her smile that blew the world away.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world." Daryl said, still admiring his wife as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You're so perfect. So perfect." Daryl noticed Madelyn's cheeks grow pink, making him smile and kiss her cheek, making his way to her nose. Madelyn let out a soft moan as he began making his way down to her jaw and neck, each kiss sparking with electricity that could light up the moon. Madelyn took a hold of Daryl's hand and intertwined her fingers with his, squeezing his hand tight as he pressed his lips to hers. The couple were then interrupted with a knock on the door so Daryl groaned loudly and went to answer it. It was Rick.

"Hey, I hope I'm not disturbing you." Rick said.

"Yeah, you are." Daryl said bluntly as Madelyn shook her head.

"What's going on?" Madelyn asked Rick.

"I was gonna ask Daryl if he would come on a supply run with me. We're running low on food and people are hungry." Rick said.