𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 - 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇 - 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂

It was a little while later into the day and Carl came into the prison, informing everyone that Maggie had spotted Andrea outside of the prison. Everyone ran outside with their guns and knives, just to be cautious. Andrea was living in Woodbury, the very town that the group were at war with. She was living amongst the people that took Glenn and Maggie.

"Are you alone?" Rick asked Andrea.

"Open the gate." Andrea said.

"Are you alone?!" Rick asked again.

"Rick!" Andrea exclaimed as she approached the gate. Rick gave Daryl the keys to the gate and he opened it for Andrea to come inside but Rick still held his gun up.

"Hands up! Turn around! Turn around now!" Rick said, pushing Andrea against the gate and checking for weapons. Rick then made Andrea get on the floor. "I asked if you were alone."

"I am." Andrea said, shocked as to why Rick was treating her like that.

Once Andrea had been searched, the group allowed her to come into the cell block. She was obviously shocked that the group were living there. Andrea met with everyone and hugged them.

"It's good to see you back." Madelyn said before hugging her. "We thought you were dead."

"It's good to see you all alive." Andrea said before seeing Hershel with his one leg. "Hershel, oh my god. I can't believe this. Where's Shane?" Everyone stayed silent, giving Andrea a rather obvious answer. "And Lori?" She asked. Everyone stayed silent again.

"She had a girl." Hershel said. "Lori didn't survive."

"T didn't either." Madelyn sighed.

"I'm so sorry." Andrea said before looking at Carl. "Carl...Rick, you all live here?"

"Here and the cell block." Glenn said.

"Can I go in?" Andrea asked.

"I won't allow that." Rick said.

"I'm not an enemy, Rick." Andrea said.

"Yeah, this is Andrea, Rick." Madelyn said.

"We had that field, courtyard, until her boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick said.

"He said you fired first." Andrea said, obviously confused.

"Well, he's lying." Rick said.

"He killed an inmate who survived in here." Hershel said.

"We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl said.

"I didn't know anything about that. As soon as I found out, I came." Andrea said. "I didn't even know you were all in Woodbury until after the shoot out."