𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

Madelyn was in cell block A. She had just found out that somebody had killed Karen and David by burning their bodies and Tyreese wanted to know who did it. Rick promised him he would find out who it was. Madelyn's coughs were getting worse. Her body felt weak and tired. The flu was taking over. Madelyn heard a knock at the door and saw Carol.

"Hey, Carol." Madelyn said with a weak smile, followed by another cough.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked as she walked inside, her hands behind her back.

"Not great." Madelyn said. "God, how pathetic is this? We're all here trying to survive in a world like this and I'm gonna get taken out by the flu?"

"I'm sorry this happened to you." Carol said.

"Will you look out for Daryl when I'm gone?" Madelyn asked before coughing again. She was pretty much convinced a cure wouldn't be found so if she did die, she'd die. There was no avoiding it. "I know you're one of his bestest friends here."

"Yeah, of course. We'll never forget you." Carol said before pulling out a knife and going to stab Madelyn in the head but Madelyn noticed and quickly grabbed Carol's arm.

"Carol, what the hell?" Madelyn asked, feeling confused and a little betrayed.

"I'm sorry, Madelyn, but you're a threat. I have to eliminate the threat." Carol said. "I'll tell Daryl the flu killed you. He'll be upset but he'll have to get over it."

"Stop, Carol." Madelyn said with a cough but Carol didn't stop. Madelyn used all of her strength to tighten her grip on Carol's wrist to stop her from using the knife. "Daryl and Rick will never forgive you when they find out."

"Well then, I guess they'll never have to find out." Carol said. Madelyn growled and using what little remaining strength she had, she got up and knocked Carol out. Madelyn held onto her throbbing head as a trickle of sweat fell down her face.

"Dr S?" Madelyn heard, making her leave her cell to see Sasha. She looked terrible. "Sasha?"

"I got it. I got the flu" Sasha said weakly. "Dr S?"

Madelyn and Sasha saw the doctor and to their horror, he too had caught the flu. "It's starting." He said.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

"It's spread." Hershel said. The council were having another meeting. This time, Sasha and Madelyn weren't there since they were sick and Carol had no intention of telling anyone that she tried to kill Madelyn, especially Daryl. Madelyn was right about that. Daryl would never forgive her. "Everyone who survived the attack in cell block D, Sasha, Caleb, Madelyn and now others."