𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙿𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙴𝚁

When the four of them got back to Alexandria, Daryl and Rick had Jesus checked over by Denise before leaving him in an empty house for the night. That was until it was brought to everyone's attention that Jesus had broken into Rick's house so everyone rushed over. They saw Jesus on the stairs with Carl pointing a gun at him. Rick and Michonne rushed out and everyone could clearly tell that the two had slept together. Madelyn was glad that Rick had found someone to make him happy.

Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Abraham and Madelyn all came inside, pointing their guns except for Madelyn. She knew Jesus was harmless. "Hey, it's okay." Rick said to everyone. "You said we should talk so let's talk."

Everyone sat around the dining table where Jesus could talk to everyone. "How did you get out?" Rick asked him.

"One guard can't cover two exits or third floor windows." Jesus said. "Knots untie and locks get picked. Entropy comes from order, right?"

"Right." Daryl said.

"I checked out your arsenal." Jesus said. "I haven't seen anything like that in a long time. You're well-equipped, but your provisions are low. Very low for the amount of people you have. Fifty four?"

"More than that." Maggie said.

"Look, we got off to a bad start. But we're on the same side, the living side." Jesus said. "You, Madelyn and Daryl had every reason to leave me out there, but you didn't. I'm from a place that's a lot like this one. Part of my job is searching out other settlements to trade with. I took your truck because my community needs things, and Rick and Daryl looked like trouble until I got to know Madelyn a little. I was wrong. You're good people and this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other."

"Do you have food?" Glenn asked.

"We've started to raise livestock. We scavenge, we grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum." Jesus said.

"Tell us why we should believe you." Rick said.

"I'll show you. If we take a car, I can take you back home in a day, and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer." Jesus said. "Madelyn, you're pregnant. I bet you haven't had the chance to get an ultrasound, see how things are going. If you come with us, you can get that ultrasound."

Madelyn looked at Daryl. It was rather intriguing. She hadn't had any ultrasound to check on the baby. It would be nice to see him or her. "Wait, you're looking for more settlements? You mean you're already trading with other groups?" Maggie asked.

"Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger." Jesus said.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟