𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

Rick and Madelyn guided Negan through the streets of Alexandria with Daryl trailing behind them. Madelyn would give anything for a moment with Daryl but there was nothing she could do. "You see, this is the kind of operation that tickles my balls." Negan said as they saw a few Saviours taking furniture out of a house. "A little cooperation and everything is pleasant as punch. You see, we really are reasonable people once you get to know us. Honest."

Negan spotted a cooler and opened it before pulling out a can of soda. "Man." He said before opening it and taking a sip. "Damn, I love this place."

"Negan, something you might wanna see." A Saviour said, handing Negan a video camera.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Negan asked. "I got my fingers crossed for a little freaky-deaky."

Whilst Negan looked at the video camera and most of the Saviours were distracted, Madelyn stepped away and grabbed a small piece of paper and a pen, writing a note on it. When she was done, she snuck back out where she saw Negan talking to Rick.

"I would not have messed with that guy." Negan said to Rick. Madelyn caught Daryl's attention and placed the note on one of the pieces of furniture before moving away. Daryl went over to where the note was and discreetly picked it up before shoving it in his pocket, looking around to make sure no-one saw him.

"Whatever happened to that sick girl?" Negan asked, referring to Maggie who was at Hilltop. "That seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her. The way she was carrying on, she was married to number two, right?"

"His name was Glenn." Madelyn muttered.

"Glenn. Of course." Negan said with a sick smile. "Widows, especially ones that look like that, they are special. I love 'em. Right after their husbands go, they are just...empty inside."

Madelyn breathed heavily as she looked away. Everything Negan was saying was making her angry. Mostly because...well...he was right. When Landon died, Madelyn died a little inside and when Daryl was taken, she felt like she lost a part of herself.

"But usually not for long. Ahh, where is she?" Negan asked. "I would love to see her."

"Do you care to pay your respects?" Gabriel asked as approached.

"Holy crap!" Negan exclaimed as he turned around. "You are creepy as shit, sneaking up on me, wearin' that collar with that freaky-ass smile."

"My apologies." Gabriel said. "I'm Father Gabriel."

"She didn't make it?" Negan asked Rick and Madelyn. They both just looked away as Gabriel led Negan to a grave. "Damn tragedy. That's what this is. Well, this must really suck for you guys."