𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚗𝚘!

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝙽𝙾!

After Madelyn checked on the prisoners, she went back to the C-block where she saw Carl, Lori and Beth helping Hershel come outside. He had crutches and had to learn to walk with them. Rick, Daryl and Glenn were outside the fences whilst T-Dog, Carol and Maggie were moving cars.

"You cleared all those bodies out?" Hershel asked.

"Yeah, we did." Madelyn said.

"It's starting to look like a place we could really live in." Hershel said.

"Hey, you watch your step." Lori said. "Last thing we need is you falling."

"You're doing amazing, Hershel." Madelyn smiled.

"You're doing great, Daddy." Beth said.

"Ready to race, Hershel?" Carl asked.

"You give me another day. I'll take you on." Hershel said. Everyone watched as Hershel walked. They were all so glad to see him up and about. Madelyn saw Daryl in the distance and smiled at him, earning a smile back. Everyone was silent. It was nice. Things were starting to look up.

Then there was a growl.

Madelyn turned around and saw a group of walkers approaching. "Walkers!" Carl exclaimed. "Look out!"

"Oh god!" Lori exclaimed.

"Beth, get Hershel inside, now!" Madelyn said as she pulled her gun out, making Beth nod and help Hershel inside. Lori and Carl also pulled their guns out and began shooting the walkers. Maggie, Carol and T-Dog quickly ran to help in a panic.

Rick, Glenn and Daryl also noticed and ran as fast as they could. "Madelyn! Behind you!" Daryl yelled as they ran.

Madelyn turned around and found herself face to face with a walker before shooting it in the brain a second later. "Lori!" Rick yelled as they ran.

"Get outta there!" Glenn yelled. Maggie, Carol, Carl, Madelyn, T-Dog and Lori continued shooting as many walkers as they could. They had a limited amount of ammo so they had to make each bullet count.

"The gate is open." T-Dog said.

"Lori, here!" Maggie yelled. Lori and Carl quickly followed Maggie inside whilst everyone else fought off the walkers. T-Dog went to close the gate but got bit on the shoulder.

"No!" Madelyn exclaimed before shooting the walker. "T, Carol, get inside. I'll cover you."

T-Dog and Carol ran inside whilst Madelyn carried on shooting the walkers by herself but not for long because Glenn, Daryl and Rick had finally made it and helped kill them all.

"The gate was open!" Glenn said.

"Where's Lori? Carl? Everyone else." Rick asked Madelyn.

"Maggie let everyone into C block." Madelyn said with tears in her eyes. "T was bitten, Rick."